• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy

IML Gear Cream!
Actual sources here?? Lol
Yes there is plenty.
Sorry can't help you with problems with a source not from here..
Check the site👇

Is there a steroid or peptide for swlling an IQ from double digits?

Man, there is more unintentional comedy in this forum lately that actual good advice. Or even bad advice for that matter.

They say no such thing as a bad or stupid question, but the way that question is delivered can sure be dumb..or misinterpreted..
Sure guy I'm help u with a source not here and oh you want to buy something in person..sure I have a store front on bullshit street ,and we only take wooden nickels

LOL ! You must be kidding! You want to buy gear in person?
Most sources accept payments in crypto such as BTC, USDT or USDC.
I've tried 3 different websites with multiple payment systems and have not had one payment go through. I'd love to just buy the shit in person

LOL ! You must be kidding! You want to buy gear in person?
Most sources accept payments in crypto such as BTC, USDT or USDC.

Forgot to recommend Craigslist.

Get Shredded!
If you can’t figure out how to follow simple instructions and use one of the payment options given, you have no business proceeding imo. Definitely not getting anywhere with that attitude either, just sayin.
My thoughts exactly!

We almost need a New Rule..
"No Asking for Gear on the Open Forum "..
It's fucking common sense..
But..
That doesn't exist anymore..
And if you're not displaying your Credit Card info..
You're a Dick Head..!!

Fuck those Guys..!!
Now..
Lately we have had some New Members..With Manners and Humility Asking Good Questions..
Just look at the Response they Receive..
VS...
Johnny Dick Head..I'm here..Spoon Feed Me..
Not Me...
All these new young disrespectful punks can Suck it..
They're buried in their phones all fucking day..
BUT
Won't research jack Shit..
Z...

We almost need a New Rule..
"No Asking for Gear on the Open Forum "..
It's fucking common sense..
But..
That doesn't exist anymore..
And if you're not displaying your Credit Card info..
You're a Dick Head..!!

Fuck those Guys..!!
Now..
Lately we have had some New Members..With Manners and Humility Asking Good Questions..
Just look at the Response they Receive..
VS...
Johnny Dick Head..I'm here..Spoon Feed Me..
Not Me...
All these new young disrespectful punks can Suck it..
They're buried in their phones all fucking day..
BUT
Won't research jack Shit..
Z...
Yea z.
They don't have time to research, they busy watching the newest tiktoc or YouTube videos on the new fastest way to grow there biceps

See this what I mean. Every time I've asked questions on here people just be in comments acting like fucking idiots
Been here 4 years and have never heard of a sponsor. And calling everyone else idiots lol

Yea z.
They don't have time to research, they busy watching the newest tiktoc or YouTube videos on the new fastest way to grow there biceps

Had a friend that got on some Gear..
He didn't have the right mental outlook for Gear..
Arms 3x a week..
Shifty form on Everything..
I asked him..when are you coming Off..
Not until I Die. ...He said..
I replied..
"So..another two weeks..?"

I know this is probably a dumb question and no one will give me a straight answer but I'm trying to buy test c. Tried 2 different websites and my payment will not let me put my transactions through with the details given by seller. I'm in southern AZ if anyone knows anything. Lol thanks in advance.
sponsors on here are great. some have sites some email only

This kvnts dumb as a rock :cautious:

IML Gear Cream!
I know this is probably a dumb question and no one will give me a straight answer but I'm trying to buy test c. Tried 2 different websites and my payment will not let me put my transactions through with the details given by seller. I'm in southern AZ if anyone knows anything. Lol thanks in advance.
Post like this make me shake my head. you obviously need to look around a little bit and do some more research. Post like this are ridiculous my man. It seems like you’re on here looking for people to hand you info. All you have to do is look through the sponsor section and I’m sure some of the sponsors would help you out with payment.

I know a merchant that can accept many payment methods, such as PayPal, zelle and cashapp !
That's a quick way to get banned bud...

Don't solicit here again please unless you become a board sponsor.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back