• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 📢 Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 📢

Where is the dude who walks....

@Bolan
Did the pics make you shit yourself bro ?
Aeneas is my 92nd great grandfather. Zeus is like 100 generations. Amazing how the face didn't change right

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

I think I broke his brain..should I break everyone else's brain? Do u want to feel baffled

He said he was going to hell to release some lost souls soon or something like that. Maybe he got lost walking backwards there on a vicodin and a Xanax. if he had also took a shot of Jack he would found the place
If u get lost in hell your only way out is to smile

He seems to mean well... just a little odd... but then again we're all on a gay bodybuilding forum at the end of the day...
You'd be odd too if you spent the last 5 years in almost total isolation to realize your family tree goes to Adam and Eve. Then u go to hell which brings the return of Jesus Christ then then the anti christ returned and you saw the face of the devil which caused you to stop blinking then all while becoming a religious fanatic changing in every way possible and getting your physical health back...

No no not weird. I adapted

You'd be odd too if you spent the last 5 years in almost total isolation to realize your family tree goes to Adam and Eve. Then u go to hell which brings the return of Jesus Christ then then the anti christ returned and you saw the face of the devil which caused you to stop blinking then all while becoming a religious fanatic changing in every way possible and getting your physical health back...

No no not weird. I adapted

I'm almost starting to believe you, just like I'm starting to believe it is indeed a gay forum 😳😱carry on my shepherd!

Finally something that made sense.....
I make sense if you listen. I'm not insane. No one pays attention to the signs. It's anything and everything but God . It's always God . Always I see the signs

Pray for mighty things !

"I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk back as fast as you can". Please tell me you remember that movie.....lmao

If u get lost in hell your only way out is to smile

I dont get lost I run the place part time!

"I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk back as fast as you can". Please tell me you remember that movie.....lmao
It sounds familiar I'm picturing Austin powers? Am I wrong ? It's been a while since I watched the propaganda box

Again, man... I see many non believers here, this is powerful, thank you!
Do you like my cross ?
No problem man . I'm considered a religion fanatical. My pastor has to ask me questions and when I ask she has to ask many other people.

If people don't like what I say they still see it . One way or another it reaches someone..I know my messages and posts hit home to someone

This is not me below in the link , but when I get going I go Baptist. God's word isn't meant to be just spoken. It'd supposed to be emphasize and loud so you understand.

557e5f3b0b2bcc6790f80c151492646f.jpg

The posts I stumble on this early in the morning help me start my day off right .
Are you guys serious? This dude is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ. He's probably walking across the Atlantic somewhere, backwards.

The media will pick up on it closer to election time, you'll see. I know for a fact Soros is involved.

Freddy got fingered. Lol love that movie . My wife and I watched it when we first got together.

“Daddy would you like some sau-sah- gizz!! “

@Bolan
Did the pics make you shit yourself bro ?
Aeneas is my 92nd great grandfather. Zeus is like 100 generations. Amazing how the face didn't change right

You look pretty damn close!

Kooky Religious cults and fake sky wizards...

Lmao! Gay shit is funny though..
I’m taking tren and I’m still not gay yet.
Waiting patiently

Oh it’s coming brother. Just wait till you get turned down by a woman a few times and you’re suffering from the “Tren Hornys”. You’re gonna look at dudes asses in a whole new light! Lol

Kooky Religious cults and fake sky wizards...
I'm a Christian who can't shave. I do follow more of the rules in leviticus but to each their own..
I did my family tree to Adam and Eve. Would you care to show me yours to a monkey bro ?

I think I figured this out.

Jrup is Thomas Golda.

I think I figured this out.

Jrup is Thomas Golda.

My family was cursed twice but we are no longer black.

I closely remember Aeneas my 92nd great grandfather and zeus

Ask @Bolan I sent him my Pic to show him the genes are strong.

My only powers are I am smart.
I can go to hell
I can make it rain
I have super stamina
I can communicate with my dead ancestors
God gives me signs
f14ae3167f9a6c9367da41d83d8cabfe.jpg
6ffed3b8d24a82d3fa5655833167d6f5.jpg

Sir Thomas Golda is white. I never said you were black!

Do I think God gives people gifts?

10000%.

I think mediums can be authentic and people w gifts can communicate w the spirit world etc. I guess that can be used for good or for evil depending who is given said gift?

Sir Thomas Golda is white. I never said you were black!

Do I think God gives people gifts?

10000%.

I think mediums can be authentic and people w gifts can communicate w the spirit world etc. I guess that can be used for good or for evil depending who is given said gift?
My bad the one dude in the video was black. I didn't watch I just chuckled.
I've been humbled. This morning I woke up on a floor. Why ? My gf who ignores me beats me in my sleep . I've been sleeping on the floor for several months. I won't use my powers for bad . I'm doing much better than some people around the world who don't even have indoor plumbing.

If you're ever in northern Indiana I hope you'll attend a service. I'm going to ask about preaching a few minutes each service.

I'm gonna go Baptist style ! Fire and brimstone !

The posts I stumble on this early in the morning help me start my day off right .
Lol, glad it brightened your day, boss!

I normally have a high chicken diet
I'm a carp man myself

Gotta love the carp bro...just watch the bones!

Back