• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Where do you guys get your aromasin??

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I used the same lab for three years and after some fuckery I believe I’m switching everything up lol so I need to know where you guys get aromasin from?? I don’t mind research as long as it’s confirmed solid with bloodwork, I got some from AIPCTshop that I’m going to run next but the distance is kind of a bitch....let me know brothas thanks!

A.font401

Registered Member
Reaction score
I mean I can think of a pretty damn good place! ;)
c2d0984ad0257c4a4940fc21ec83c313.jpg

Last edited:

thebear

Registered Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s gonna give you what they like based on who they rep for or buy from. It’s the nature of the beast.

The Goldline

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would strongly urge you and anyone else reading this to only use pharma grade products when it comes to things like AIs and serms. If your interested send me a PM and I’ll fill you in on where you can get pharma grade locally or farther away as well as US pharma grade products.

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
ReliableRxPharmacy. Real aromasin made by Pfizer.

I don't use AIs much, but when I do, I want it to be real and dosed properly.

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Reliablerx is international? And do they actually require a prescription, their site says they do but I doubt it lol

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Reliablerx is international? And do they actually require a prescription, their site says they do but I doubt it lol
They're India/Singapore. No you don't have to submit the rx. Them and alldaychemist are the pharma I prefer to use, but both GC and Feral have good aromasin as well

Oldman85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Basicstero is my go to for PCT and ancillaries. They are very dialed in lab.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

They are from India and I know the owner. 100% legit. Use the Affiliate link if you order anything and I can guarantee your order for you. They may call, email you to verify your order. The spot it asks for a script if you dont have a script, just leave it blank and continue ;)

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?mw_aref=8f7e57d0b483a1e1bb83c9845bb82f00
They're India/Singapore. No you don't have to submit the rx. Them and alldaychemist are the pharma I prefer to use, but both GC and Feral have good aromasin as well

Great info as always

And I will let you in on a secret. Reliable and All Day = Same company

Also if you guys want good Aromasin I have both brands as we speak and swear by them.

And of course here comes my despicable plug, "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

www.reconpeptides.com
www.aminoasylum.com

jozifp103

Registered Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s gonna give you what they like based on who they rep for or buy from. It’s the nature of the beast.

The Goldline
Dammit. Shut me down before I even got to post lol.
I would strongly urge you and anyone else reading this to only use pharma grade products when it comes to things like AIs and serms. If your interested send me a PM and I’ll fill you in on where you can get pharma grade locally or farther away as well as US pharma grade products.
This would be your best bet of course. However these compounds are just as easy to acquire/produce as AAS and with how easy it is nowadays to test your products with blood work/home lab tests, etc...no respectable source is gonna cut corners on AI's/PCT products....or any product for that matter. You just can't get away with it these days. You can be sure that if you get your Aromasin from a source here it will be g2g and probably a lot cheaper than pharmacy brand. But if you have the cash for pharma then definitely go for it. You won't hurt my feelings :).

Rickster41

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use Recon peptides. I'm confident in their Asin. I had a blood test a few months ago and my E2 was almost crashed, so I know it works

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OSGear Rep

Source
Board Rep
Reaction score
So I used the same lab for three years and after some fuckery I believe I’m switching everything up lol so I need to know where you guys get aromasin from?? I don’t mind research as long as it’s confirmed solid with bloodwork, I got some from AIPCTshop that I’m going to run next but the distance is kind of a bitch....let me know brothas thanks!

Check here: https://osgear.ws/s?text=exemestane

swolearmy89

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dammit. Shut me down before I even got to post lol.

This would be your best bet of course. However these compounds are just as easy to acquire/produce as AAS and with how easy it is nowadays to test your products with blood work/home lab tests, etc...no respectable source is gonna cut corners on AI's/PCT products....or any product for that matter. You just can't get away with it these days. You can be sure that if you get your Aromasin from a source here it will be g2g and probably a lot cheaper than pharmacy brand. But if you have the cash for pharma then definitely go for it. You won't hurt my feelings :).

I always recommend just manning up and ordering pharma over a UGL so i have to find out if it's probably legit or not. Besides its really not that much cheaper to go with ugl

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cowboy516

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
CVS. Sealed bottle 30 pills . Dr has too put on prescription 1 x a day and insurance covers .

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score