• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

When to worry about blockers?

Random1111

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m a 29 year old male about to start my first cycle. I’m going to be taking 200 test/week and 25-40mg of Winstrol a day.

Ive talked to a few buddies who are on gear and they told me not to worry too much about arimidex or anything since I’m doing such low beginner doses....I just wanted to get more input from experienced people.

I don’t want to end up with gyno so any suggestions would be welcomed.

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
I start to get itchy nipples, that's when I will take arimidex and it goes away. Just be careful not to take it too often or you will crash your estrogen.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
The winstrol will act like an anti e.
If your super sensitive to estrogen, use Aromasin.
I dont need any Anti E even on grams of Test.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Always good to have something on hand, just in case. Like the old saying goes....better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
The only way to assess if you are a coverter or not is a blood test for estrogens and E2 4-6 weeks into the cycle. Just throwing drugs at drugs everytime you think there is some imbalance or side effect will turn you into one of these guys who post queries about problem after problem on this forum.
Don’t be one of those guys.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m a 29 year old male about to start my first cycle. I’m going to be taking 200 test/week and 25-40mg of Winstrol a day.

Ive talked to a few buddies who are on gear and they told me not to worry too much about arimidex or anything since I’m doing such low beginner doses....I just wanted to get more input from experienced people.

I don’t want to end up with gyno so any suggestions would be welcomed.

That is a trt dose which will hardly increase test levels above high normal range. So You’re actually not blasting test you’re just exchanging your natural test level for a synthetic level and throwing in some Winstrol.

Get blood work first.
Drop the Winstrol increase the test to 4-500 per week.
Get blood work again at a mid point of the cycle… and again at the end of the cycle

Do not take an AI until your lab results confirm increased levels of estrogen, with elevated test many people prefer a slight elevation in estrogen, I do.