• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What’s your take on designer steroids versus dbol anadrol methyltren etc

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So obviously anabolic ratios are bullshit. Methyl tren I added to the title because you’d typically think it was sooo strong.

i believe the thing that really makes a steroid powerful is the methylation. All the designer steroids (the big hitters) are double methylated. Methylated twice therefore survive pass through the liver a lot better. And bring much more side effects.

dmz msten m1ad m1t superdrol <- I really don’t think any steroid out there can compare to these at all. What’s your take. I really wish UGLs would sell these or atleast dymethazine. I have such a love for that steroid if I had to choose one steroid for the rest of my life it’s dmz. It just turns you into a bull. Apparently ur urine testing for it shows hardly any dmz and mainly methasterone. But I’m stronger on dmz because it doesn’t suck every last ounce of water out of my body.

As I’ve said before the strongest absolute strongest stuff I’ve ever ran for strength and mass is DMZ. And on top of that I ran a stack prohormone of 50 M1ad 40 dmz and 30 msten. I’ll never take it again because it trashed my liver within days superdrol didn’t even hold a candle to it. And it just put 30lbs on all my lifts for no reason it was like my first cycle all over again but fuck that stuff was rough.

anadrol is great but it doesn’t have the same hit that these designers do.
if you wanna feel ok on cycle take anadrol take dbol but if you want radical strength and mass in weeks the designers are where it’s at.

I ran dmz as my first cycle on trt. Now I’m left with little return on cycle kick starts because I unkowlingly ran one of the strongest compounds out there. And this shit is next to impossible to find. I’d kill to have a pile of it

i haven’t given superdrol a true chance but whenever I take it it dries me the hell out and makes me weaker the first week. By then I feel like shit and don’t wanna continue but the one time I was able to keep running it I think week two it kicked in hard. M1t I can’t run because I swear it’s so androgenic i stopped after a week use like 1.5 months ago and still have acne from it. Dmz is pretty low sides and makes me a tank. M1ad is just asking for anxiety and methylsten takes a lawnmower to my hair line.

Last edited:

FM19

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great observations. The older I get, the more noticeable the sides. I hope to still be doing this later in life (in my early 40s now), so I tend to stick with the basics at moderate doses ... test, dbol, deca, & eq and the sides are almost non-existent (my doses have always been moderate ... e.g., 500-600mg test max on blast between 100mg/wk trt cruise). I loved some of the ones you mentioned and even tren, but the rewards vs the risk really aren't worth it anymore. I'd rather sacrifice a bit of gains for feeling good, sleeping good, being able to train more frequently, having a good appetite, and not being lethargic.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tbol supposedly is not as harsh on hairline on paper. I use orals for such a short time, I rarely
notice anything. The designer/pro hormones are truly strong steroids!

Max

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve always enjoyed designers. Btw DMZ is pretty readily available

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like DMZ. It's still around if you look for it.

I like designers, definitely have their place. But remember guys got plenty big off the basics, dianabol, anadrol, testosterone and deca.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The original designer steroids were fantastic!

Original CEL M-drol was the Fucking king.

Halo, epi, sdrol, dmz, 11oxo, methyl tren, the list goes on an on. They were VERY good steroids.

Frankdoz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Those are sarms some aren’t they

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This will probably be unpopular, buuuut.. Epi was probably the best oral I ever ran. Simply because I kept the biggest percentage of my gains from it...strength and size. Granted, they weren't the biggest gains, but they were the most reliable. Couple that with minimal toxicity and it was a BIG win. Most stuff is so harsh to me, I won't run orals any more.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Competitive Edge Labs took my cherry!

h-drol and m-drol were amazing!

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score

Halo, epi, sdrol, dmz, 11oxo, methyl tren, the list goes on an on. They were VERY good steroids.
Yeah ur a sponsor for iron lab huh? I wish you guys would get some dmz. Instead I gotta try to invest a shitload in it to buy from a supplement store.

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
DMZ is amazing but it’s harsh as fuck and almost identical to Superdrol with a slight molecule change. I wouldn’t run those old school designers to often because of how harsh they are on your body. Once a year is fine but anymore then that and you’ll get the lethargic shitty feeling and end up tossing it and saying fuck orals.

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

Dam montey, i think you had a peak in my private box stashed away.. All but methy tren!

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
And a few others. Like iml dmz3.0. Pmag and hdrol, iml msten

Remember the old school methadrol extreme ? I actually had a bottle until 2016 when my house was flooded. That shit was the strongest oral ever made. I think it was 3-4 different compounds in one pill. Death for your liver!!!

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys need a kick start ? I have stopped using orals to kick start cycle. I don't see the point. I'm more patient now

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys need a kick start ? I have stopped using orals to kick start cycle. I don't see the point. I'm more patient now

the strength increase with dbol or abombs are what I'm after you lift heavier you grow more

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score

I just throw them in from time to time even on trt doses. I might go a year or two without using one oral then one year using 2-3 times.

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
the strength increase with dbol or abombs are what I'm after you lift heavier you grow more
How much of a difference do 3 weeks of slightly heavier weights make ?
Also I start getting stronger using just injectables on cycle since the first week. I don't know why people get the results after 3 to 4 weeks. Maybe its in their heads or its in mine. You never know.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think Epistane is one of the best orals there is. Besides that, nothing compares to anadrol and dbol for me, for size. Superdrol is up there, but I can't function on it because it makes me so tired.

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Remember the old school methadrol extreme ? I actually had a bottle until 2016 when my house was flooded. That shit was the strongest oral ever made. I think it was 3-4 different compounds in one pill. Death for your liver!!!

Yes sir... I know super dmz3.0 had Dymethazine
Methylstenbolone
Alpha-1

Unlisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes sir... I know super dmz3.0 had Dymethazine
Methylstenbolone
Alpha-1
That shit had unbelievable strength gains however 2-3wks in i could even walk to the car in the driveway without crippling back pumps. Even being proactive with tons of water, taurine, mag & potassium. Pain meds wouldnt touch it either. Every time i took that shit it happened. I ended up giving like 4 bottles of it to a friend along with all the other gold designers back then. To to old for that shit now i guess

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That shit had unbelievable strength gains however 2-3wks in i could even walk to the car in the driveway without crippling back pumps. Even being proactive with tons of water, taurine, mag & potassium. Pain meds wouldnt touch it either. Every time i took that shit it happened. I ended up giving like 4 bottles of it to a friend along with all the other gold designers back then. To to old for that shit now i guess

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Agreed! I would run 2-3 days on 1 day off. Just like this. Would get me 4 weeks. And that 1 day off really made a big difference in how i felt.
And take tudca, cycle assist, gallon plus of water.

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just started super dmz 3.0 today. M1 ad dmz msten max lmg. But the m1ad. I know that stuff well now. It kicks in on day one. I actually have been dealing with depression the past month and I figured out why. It’s this M1ad because I took it and the depression disappeared right away. This compound must have some sort of extreme effect on norepinephrine or dopamine because when i took this last time I went from struggling to get through 3-4 sets of squats the heaviest I can go in the 5 rep range to doubling my sets. Literally doubling them. And adding three sets of deadlifts at the end of leg day after already doing romanian deadlifts. Extreme energy power house. Traps from carrying an ez curl bar into the gym were pumped. 30lbs minimum on all lifts within 2 weeks. 10 lbs gained and lost bodyfat. This is after being on for over three months. Test and anadrol. This M1ad is seriously fucking retarded how strong it is.

i know I’m going to pay for it after these three weeks but I didn’t make the connection until I already spent the $100 on this supplement and the coronavirus stole my gains so I’m just gonna get through it and never touch it again. I had to post about this compound. It is seriously nuts. The dmz and msten takes a good week or longer to hit about 2 for me. But the m1alpha. Hits pretty instantly. Multiple brands I’ve tried now of this stuff and it is a powerhouse. Dmz will throw on the glycogen and make me feel real solid like deca with much better mass. Msten I’m still not to aware of because I didn’t run it solo. But the M1ad will throw on lean mass make you look dry and surge energy and strength. I really think this compound is the true oral trenbolone now.

Last edited:

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
A lot of people say that this stuff converts to m1t I disagree,
m1t bloats me 3 lbs of water in the same day after a meal. And that’s already accounting for the usual weight increases after a meal. And my face bloats more than anything else. But this stuff? No bloat. I honestly think it’s better. And m1t turns my body into an oil production center for weeks after ceasing use. This is more moderate