What's Your Go To Breakfast..??

Eddiesixpack

Super Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
4 eggs and 4 slices of ham and 2 Kodiak bagels. Still hanging at 150lbs but it’s all good.

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
They're not that big really and go down like butter. Just cause I can doesn't mean it's not a chore or do it regularly

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
I hear u..if no carbs I can smash some chicken,we have some local places that make great rotisserie chicken.

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
Got to get me some of those..
Love Kodiak stuff..
About time someone realized, there's people out there who take care of themselves..
A make a product for them..
Z...
I love there stuff,got reg pancakes I put my 🍫 chips in there ,sometimes I add pbfit2 in there

JMS

Registered
Reaction score
Mine is one cup rolled oats, banana, cinnamon and molasses..with a scoop of Whey..
Sometimes two eggs and fried,air fryer potatoes..

On the quick cereal..
Always oat milk..
Z...
I start with 4 eggs sunny side up fried with teaspoon of olive oil add spinach and half a cup of cottage cheese. Everyday

tommygunz

shopbioactive.is
Board Rep
Reaction score
Got to get me some of those..
Love Kodiak stuff..
About time someone realized, there's people out there who take care of themselves..
A make a product for them..
Z...
I’ll make a whole box of their pancakes and freeze them. During the week I make a peanut butter and banana sandwich out of them.
Sometimes I’ll just take one and put cottage cheese and honey on them for a breakfast “pizza”

JKUR2903

Registered
Reaction score
Go to for me is the night before I take a cup and half of oats, cup greek yogurt, two scoops protein powered and mix it up, add a little almond milk if need be. Add frozen berries on top and put in the fridge overnight. If I am feelin spicy I will throw some shredded coconut on top in the morning before chowing down. That is when I am bulking. Cutting I take out the oats and half the berries.

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
I’ll make a whole box of their pancakes and freeze them. During the week I make a peanut butter and banana sandwich out of them.
Sometimes I’ll just take one and put cottage cheese and honey on them for a breakfast “pizza”
Yes..that my shit right there..the Elvis presely.
Peanutbutter and banana sandwich or pancake..
I also eat 2 breakfast, one I eat 1 I drink.both Consist of either or oats,iso pb banana, eggwhites, juice.bagel

tommygunz

shopbioactive.is
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That would have been a hell of a lot easier for me to say, rather than describe the whole damn thing. Lol.
Your recipe is good. I put walnuts in mine but I’m going to try the coconut.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
I start with 4 eggs sunny side up fried with teaspoon of olive oil add spinach and half a cup of cottage cheese. Everyday
You need to use macadamia nut oil or avocado oil. Olive oxidizes quickly at very low cooking temps.
Sounds like you need to back off on the weed, Cheech.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Great responses.

Keep in mind sourdough bread. Low glycemic index (only bread approved for diabetics).

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Overnight oats nice always wanted to try the overnight oats

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

1ee9323829203e27d457b4b879a7bb1a.jpg

That was my steel cut oats with kefir +isolate poured over the night before (I add frozen wild blueberries or whatever) and some granola . It’s always ready and if I wanna skip it, I can eat it later or the next day. It’s like a treat for me and….”steel cut oats” are great for trying to lower LDL over time . Taking fiber is good but not the same. I just need a few less points but omg my whole ldl/hdl and total cholesterol, triglycerides were phenomenal after two years of low cycling and dieting right w supps. (That was pre -cycle of course ) . Always takes some time to fix things post cycle or for myself when I transition back to HRT(test/gh/low provi).

Max

JMS

Registered
Reaction score
I eat two breakfasts every day. I get to work at 5am and eat, then again about 8. I have overnight oats with whey and later I’ll usually eat a protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit.

Us old guys need the fiber 😖
🤣 spinach is the way bro 😎 really good. I like to juice with 2 full hand of spinach, 1 cup of blueberry 🫐 and 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 banana 🍌 cleans me right up. Also kefir is really good as well. But buy it from Amazon and grow it yourself at home this is cheaper and full of probiotics for your gut. Better than yogurt and can only mix it up with any berries no fruit or honey because will immediately kill the good bacteria for your gut.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Is overnight oats just soaking them overnight? Because when I was eating oats and egg whites fried up together, I noticed excess liquid on the plate AND the oats were chewy AF. My wife suggested I put the oats in a shaker bottle with the egg whites the night before and it not only made the oats more edible, it eliminated the excess liquid.

JKUR2903

Registered
Reaction score
Is overnight oats just soaking them overnight? Because when I was eating oats and egg whites fried up together, I noticed excess liquid on the plate AND the oats were chewy AF. My wife suggested I put the oats in a shaker bottle with the egg whites the night before and it not only made the oats more edible, it eliminated the excess liquid.
That is my understanding. I think your wife may be onto something. Give it a whirl and let us know the results.