• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whats your favorite pre work out?

voltage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious see what people like im always switchin it up but game day by man sports my fav atm

Pint or two of a good ipa= monster mode

I just changed to 20mg of Dbol. I use jym pre gym but combined they made me sick. I dropped the drink for now. In fact where are my Dbols now. Haha

I use pre-work out supplements sparingly. Otherwise you tend to get used to them and they become less effective until you take a "break" from them for awhile. Then your workouts can be lack luster.

For awhile, I used Clenbuterol for heavy chest days only. Just to give me a little extra...

Now, just 2 cups of coffee.

Anyone ever try the product Meth by Invitro Labs? Strong as he'll , hence the name.

IML Gear Cream!
Vpx white heat fires me up pretty good. I usually only do half scoop though cause it will get you too jacked up!!

max pump extreme

Dont usually use PWOs but today I just tried PreJym it wasnt bad at all, surprisingly. Usually i stick w cup or coffee but time to sample whats out there

Pharmacom Mix 5, looking forward to trying Hammer's Insanity 150. This includes tren base/test base/dbol at 50mg across the board.

My favorite powder to date is finaflex stimul8, the most stimulant I've ever gotten from a PWO and I have tried just about all of them... (Caffeine addict) Super high tolerance but 1 scoop of stimul8 will get me geeked. I also take primatine, I like mad pumps...

BSN Hyper FX is my go-to. I treat it like coffee, one scoop in the morning and one pre-workout.

I've also always liked Universal Shock Therapy.

Cocaine

On a mores serious note I just drink coffee and as a kick start I took dbol.

I gradually worked my wAy to 30 mg of dbol and 50 mg of tren base. It is awesome. I got some insanity at the house that's up next. I was a pre drink guy but when you switch to thAt fire you'll throw that shit in the trash. If you're serious try tne ,base or some blend and I guarantee you'll agree.

Fyi had to bump this ,for those of u who like Arnold pump, musclepharm assault,and c4 these products are sold at walmart for a fraction of lets say gnc,s cost

Back