• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What’s your dream car?

Get Shredded!
DeLorean-DMC-12-7a-1-1024x555.jpg

DeLorean DMC-12 Pimped out!​

Getting the permits right now for a 24x36 garage myself. So I’ll have room for all my projects finally. Trying to find the most cost effective way to do it all…. Gotta have footers below the frost line and a solid foundation prolly gonna be the bulk of cost. Amish will frame it up in a day or two for around 12k. Then it’s metal siding and roofing and spray foam insulation…

Can’t wait. I’ve always wanted a nice garage …. Haven’t decided on stamped concrete or epoxy flooring yet.

Got the gym shed… and wood working shed and hopefully a nice garage for learning how to weld and building my kids go karts into war machines!!
I have the exact same size and it’s a perfect size garage. Enough room for tools and trucks.

Id like a new sprinter setup for touring with family, got a bare bones model now and its great for trips

DeLorean-DMC-12-7a-1-1024x555.jpg

DeLorean DMC-12 Pimped out!​

You're looking at $75,000 just for a regular DeLorean in great restored condition..

Since I’m a country bumpkin now I’m kinda liking the new Dodge TRX pickups. 700hp and they sound mean as fuck. Looks are cool too. I’m just not paying $85k for a truck. Still cool though

You're looking at $75,000 just for a regular DeLorean in great restored condition..
If i can go back to the future i can get al the upgrades and funds i want for anything!

Since I’m a country bumpkin now I’m kinda liking the new Dodge TRX pickups. 700hp and they sound mean as fuck. Looks are cool too. I’m just not paying $85k for a truck. Still cool though
I could never rationalize with paying that much for a truck but it would be nice........

In reality your not much higher than a 1500 Laramie with options. I was looking a few weeks ago and higher end were 72k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the permits right now for a 24x36 garage myself. So I’ll have room for all my projects finally. Trying to find the most cost effective way to do it all…. Gotta have footers below the frost line and a solid foundation prolly gonna be the bulk of cost. Amish will frame it up in a day or two for around 12k. Then it’s metal siding and roofing and spray foam insulation…

Can’t wait. I’ve always wanted a nice garage …. Haven’t decided on stamped concrete or epoxy flooring yet.

Got the gym shed… and wood working shed and hopefully a nice garage for learning how to weld and building my kids go karts into war machines!! Revitalize your Duramax engine's performance with our advanced EGR Delete Kits at spelabautoparts. Meticulously engineered to eliminate exhaust gas recirculation restrictions, these lmm egr delete kit ensure peak efficiency and power. Don't settle for ordinary performance—click the link to explore our Duramax EGR Delete Kit collection and make a purchase that transforms your driving experience!
thanks for info

Porsche 911 GT3. Or 911 Turbo from the 1990's.

Not a car guy but I have seen a couple McLarens lately. Those things look incredible and the business.

That big AMG Mercedes crossover with the bi-turbo V8 would probably be a great car to have. Or any Aston Martin, although I am not sure I can get in and out of one.

Get Shredded!
A guy walks into an auto parts store and says, "I'll take a gas cap for a Yugo." The store owner replies, " Sounds like a fair trade."
Lol sounds right... My dad actually had a blue one at one time. No idea how he found one to buy but he Ran the hell out of it. 4 speed I believe.

Don't own, and don't drive cars. The extra 2 wheels confuse me.

1701448553054.png

Most humans are incapable of riding that bike anywhere close to it’s capabilities. That goes for an off-the-floor R1 too, for that matter.
Well, I own one but without the turbo. It's scheduled to get one before Spring. So I guess we'll find out... :ROFLMAO: I park it next to my mint 1985 V65, which has a top speed of 165, and yes, I've done it more than once. I shouldn't be alive 🤷‍♂️

Dodge Challenger Hellcat with a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on the hood

Well, I own one but without the turbo. It's scheduled to get one before Spring. So I guess we'll find out... :ROFLMAO: I park it next to my mint 1985 V65, which has a top speed of 165, and yes, I've done it more than once. I shouldn't be alive 🤷‍♂️
Your V65 won’t go 165. Maybe with bodywork in a wind tunnel. Indicated, perhaps, actual, no. You could probably get 150 out of the VFR1000 from that year, or the GPz900 aka “Ninja 900” (which I had).
Unless you’ve done some sprocket wizardry on yours.
Riding a naked bike anywhere near 150mph if pretty damn scary.

It didn’t save my search but you can plug in your numbers to get absolute terminal speed, which doesn’t account for actual riding.

I can’t say I have a “dream car”, I have owned more makes and models than I can remember. And I could buy almost anything I want, but I’m currently working on mods for my 2022 BMW M440i xDrive. In this pic I only have the body kit done.
632a6f4e56cd57083820cd89babd28d2.jpg

I have another $10k of mods that will be done in the next few weeks.

Back