• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What's with the EP Gold line

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Gold Line manufacturing proccesses are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoallergenic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.
(No tint - No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)

A. Hormone Raw Materials batches applied in production processes Can Naturally differ in Color Tint Properties
Therefore it's sometimes possible that some particular EP Line Product Batches can differ in terms of color tint rate.(Due to 100% Clear - Transparent Carrier Oil Apearance Property)

2. Solely the most purest, closest to pharmacutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing proccesses.
(Provided only by top notch black market Pharmaceutical Manufacturers)

3. Solely the most purest, closest todmtAc74.jpgd1pQCpo.jpg Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Oral Products Line manufacturing proccesses.

A. Professional and HIGHEST QUALITY Fillers applied to EP Oral Products Line. (ie. starch , PVP etc.)

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've used this line and I love it. The liquid dbol can be loaded with a slin pin and the cut mix plus is pure gold. You do get what you pay for.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I've used this line and I love it. The liquid dbol can be loaded with a slin pin and the cut mix plus is pure gold. You do get what you pay for.
Absolutely you get what you pay for with EP. You want some cheap Grape seed oil filled gear that leaves lumps and marks than you don't have to look far.