• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats the most gear you have used??

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Minus exaggerating and not bragging or advocating for abuse...

But whats the most gear you used and for how long?

How were your labs?

Do you regret it?

No one will be honest bro. jk

Must I have done was like 1400 mg a week. Thinking I could get more from the gear by using more gear.

I got pretty damn strong. But that's it. And it made me use an AI. Normally I don't need an AI unless using really high numbers.

I regret it bc more gear didn't lean me out like I wanted. Learned it's more the diet. A least for me.

It's a bummer bc I literally know guys who eat crappy and use steroids and have six packs. Genetics I suppose.

I will say the most I’ve used but want to make clear that this was when i had first found access to sources and still ignorant to the correct way to run gear safely and I didn’t know anything about getting bloodwork !!

Test = 1200 mg e.w.
Nandrolone = 500 e.w.
Tren = 500 e.w.
HGH = 5 I.U.’s e.d.
Dbol = 50-100 e.d. Had about 1,000 on hand and ate them like candy throughout the day.
Adex .5 e.o.d.
Loaded 5 ml into a syringe twice a week and pinned it in the ol ass cheek
This was my first real cycle and was a disaster and waste do to the fact i was drinking liquor, snorting heroin and coke my whole 16 weeks.

PSA. - I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TO ANYONE EVER !!

A gram of test back in the late 90s...bloods?-i didn't know anyone doing bloods back then...I learned by trial and error that 500 mg of T a week was just as good as 1000 mg...

I've done 1000mg test 1000mg Deca. 50mg anavar. Felt great the whole time.

Kidneys were fine, liver was gtg. Good Cholesterol very low bad cholesterol very high. Dr was like wtf... haha

As high as 6,500mg towards the end of my precontest training for Mr. Los Angeles. Felt horrible! Don’t ever do this! It was stupid and pointless! I usually did 4,200mg for shows. I didn’t care if I died. Just wanted to win. Now I do 675mg/week total and look great! I’m older and wiser and would like to stay alive.

1050mg/week
350 tren A/350 test P/350mast P

tbh wasn't that bad, 10 week blast hdl was kinda low but everything else was fine. Might push dose higher in future blast, only annoying thing was pinning daily and short ester pip

750 mgs test c
300 mgs eq

Split into 2 shots on Monday and Thursday. Ran for 14 weeks before I injured my shoulder. I felt good and was putting on some size while strength was increasing.
I'm just a gym rat, clang and banger. Never wanted to go over a gram total per week. Especially after listening to S2H saying there's not a need for the normal ish person.

750 test plus 300 deca with 50mg dbol… 1.05 g weekly of juice … 1.4g of juice including orals per week

Didn’t get labs

Results were awesome

My very first blast years back. Got me hooked. Ain’t been over a gram since.

1050mg/week
350 tren A/350 test P/350mast P

tbh wasn't that bad, 10 week blast hdl was kinda low but everything else was fine. Might push dose higher in future blast, only annoying thing was pinning daily and short ester pip
Wow.

Doing this exact cycle/log for Farma right now. Started up Monday.

Not looking forward to 90 days of pinning (doing 3 months). But hoping to have a nice summer cycle. Lean out.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow.

Not looking forward to 90 days of pinning (doing 3 months). But hoping to have a nice summer cycle. Lean out.
I only used 4 pinning sites but slightly different areas on them- it was annoying as hell. If you can rotate 6 sites I think you'd be fine. I did delts and glutes, the bad glute shots were the absolute worst.

Wow.

I've been pinning ed for about 5 months just rotate make sure your going deep enough and your good. I pin after the shower every morning.

Most I did was 2grams a week. I recall huffing and puffing putting my shoes on and I honestly would walk my daughter in a baby stroller up a hill daily. I would be out of breathe by a few steps up the hill

My legs were massive. My calves were massive. I was growing not even trying. And I was as strong as an ox and had an erection 24 hours a day.

It was awful.

I never ran labs bc I was too scared to see the truth.

I think the most was in 2020 at 56/57. It was 1050 Sust blend, 600 Eq and 200 Deca per week. That was around 12 weeks. Blood was fine as was HR And BP. Then 8 weeks of 600 test, 300 mast and 150 tren. Throw in 20mg/day of halo last two weeks. Total run about 20 weeks.
I ran 2-4iu HGH the whole time but I always run HGH. During the 20 weeks cycle somewhere I needed to add 35iu of Tresiba because of rising fasting glucose.

I was way too much by my standard but I followed my prep coach to the letter. This was for the North American, otherwise there was no reason to do this much.

This time it’s 10 weeks 350 Sust blend and 225 Deca every 4th day. The last 8 weeks will be the same as 2020, again for a National but not on this continent.

[QUOTE="GYMnTONIC, post: 2003006, member: 10256"I never ran labs bc I was too scared to see the truth.[/QUOTE]

I believe thats wut were all afraid of when running retarted doses
Mild cycle im curious to see whats elevated

Ugh, Maybe 1.5 grams a week. It wore me down and I have not done that in a long while. Me no like swollen feet, hard to breath and turning bright red. All this easy access really changed things. Basically, back in the 80s and 90s you had to be a dealer or really connected to be running 2-3 grams a week. It would have been expensive as hell. Sustanons might have cost you 12-15 bucks a piece in the late 80s unless, like I said, you were the man or closley connected. Now that seems an option for everyone.

Don’t quote me on this but I believe it was 1000mg test cyp
400npp
50mg drol.

I know it isn’t a crazy amount. I felt like shit. I believe I was around 250 with visible abs. But couldn’t walk a flight of stairs without feeling like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. But my labs were good all around. And total test levels were over 10,000!!!! Lol no bullshit

Back