• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What's one compound you'll never touch and why?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've tried just about everything minus a few compounds that probably won't ever serve a purpose for me. Can't say I've tried anything that's truly scared me. I've had a few not-so-fun experiences with tren, clen, and some painful water based compounds, but I would still give them a shot in the future. Ok i'll admit that I get some pretty mean constipation from anavar but I'll never give up anavar...NEVER.

But everyone's different and what may be a wonder drug for one person may be the devil for another.

What's one compound you swore to never touch again and why?

Will never touch DNP... Studies showing cataract development and reports from when it was first introduced showing patients developing cataracts later on... My vision has been steadily getting worse since my accident... Don't care to risk anymore.

TTA is the one thing I've tried and will NEVER... EVER touch... It was completely legal and over the counter. It's now being researched for big pharma. But I ran it pretty high dosage wise and had multiple episodes where my body completely locked up. Like straightening my arm felt like I was tearing my bicep. Wound up at work when one episode happened and I had to leave work early, climb into a lifted 5 speed Jeep and drive an hour in stop and go traffic to get home... The entire time every movement making me feel like I was going to rip a muscle from the bone...

Oh and the almost completely opaque brown urine scare hell out of me but I couldn't drag myself back into my Jeep to go to the hospital

Oral tren -- never tried it, never will

Compounds I have tried but won't do again: anadrol, dbol, superdrol,

DNP isnt the devil like its made out to be... but that being said i wouldnt use it again. Its like using gas station boner pills. Its not impressive enough to feel sluggish for weeks on end.

EQ, My blood pressure went off the charts. WAY OF THE CHARTS...

oh god, i forgot all about oral tren... my dumbass friend at the age of 19 took ORAL TREN ONLY (mind you this was like 6 years ago)
Now years after, he still struggles to get a boner ...

DNP. It's like a metabolic poison or something. I'd much rather run high t3, cardarine, and do extra cardio.

I won't do M1T again. Worse sides than SDrol with the only befit being getting an extra pound or two of water weight.

I've done oral tren several times before. The stuff is oral jesus but as I seem to understand it, some people's livers can't handle it (literally can't remove the methyl group or something) while others are fine. Like either there is very minimal liver damage (less than say, superdrol) or it completely f's the liver in 3 weeks. Not only that but it is shown to continue degrading the liver for weeks after discontinuation (i assume only if the liver can't deal with it). 10/10 will try again but would not recommend.

I'll try almost anything once. Heroin would be one of the only exceptions...so yeah. Still need to check off real inj epistane, mibolerone, mtren, clostebol, trest, m1t, nandrolone base...

DNP isnt the devil like its made out to be... but that being said i wouldnt use it again. Its like using gas station boner pills. Its not impressive enough to feel sluggish for weeks on end.
You swallowed it wrong..... Funny cause you never had that problem before 😂

I can't think of any AAS I wouldn't try.....

Probably EQ because it's dog shit.

Drug wise, that krokadile shit that's fucking everyone in Russia up.

I can't think of any AAS I wouldn't try.....

Probably EQ because it's dog shit.

Drug wise, that krokadile shit that's fucking everyone in Russia up.
Oh yeah forgot about that shit. That's gnarly. They have some nasty shit down in Columbia too that they make from the byproduct of the first extraction from coca leaves. Forget what it's called but it's nasty shit

Tren, reading about the sides just turns me off from it...

For me Superdrol it's fucking garbage too many sides for hardly any benefit.

Fucking bullshit over rated GARBAGE.

I actually got way more VERY noticeable strength and size from WINSTROL vs SDROL.

Only tried test for injectables but ya superdrol is so fuckin exaggerated as for its benefits

I would and will try everything once to do with AAS anyway, love learning how my body reacts to different compounds. So far I would run everything again, and I've used Test, tren, deca, dbol, anadrol, Var, Proviron, dimethazine, msten

I don't use dbol, adrol, sdrol. The gains are too short term and my endocrine system just doesn't tolerate these drugs. Plus I feel like shit on these orals, why bother. Note: I need to say I have never run dbol but I know the outcome HBP, lethargy, bloat and so on.

To contradict myself I love methyl tren. I know it is harsh but my body tolerates it well and the gains are fast and keepable compared to the orals I posted previously.

About 6-7 years ago I started studying designer steroids thinking I would likely never use them. SD was one that looked horrible on paper. Huge elevations in liver enzymes, crushed lipids and obvious kidney stress with brown tea colored piss. Back then Mike Arnold would espouse the benefits of SD on several other forums. I generally piped into the threads on other boards to give the down sides. But the drug always intrigued me.

After a year or so of study and countless interviews with real world users I decdided to take the plunge. SD was a bit harsh but I was able to run it 6 weeks with phenominal results. However the amount of fluids you have to drink was insane. Entering the world of designers was actually pretty interesting. OTC orals that were strong as hell for a cheap price. I then used Dimethazine (amazing steroid) Methylstenbolone, Trenavar, Halodrol, Cyanostane, Decadrol and a host of others. I always felt that in order to teach about these compounds I could only have true insight after studying them and using them. Using a new compound many times followed study for me.

I tried insulin, GH, various research chems and peptides. Some were just one or two runs but at least I tried them. Not sure what compounds I will never use. At my age cycle comfort is becomming more important. Not sure I want to feel uncomfortable on cycle anymore.

DNP is one that sounds pretty uncomfortable and some peptides have shown fast growth of tumors in rats. Not sure I want to go down that road.

For me Superdrol it's fucking garbage too many sides for hardly any benefit.

Fucking bullshit over rated GARBAGE.

I actually got way more VERY noticeable strength and size from WINSTROL vs SDROL.

Only tried test for injectables but ya superdrol is so fuckin exaggerated as for its benefits
Your SD was not SD then

Your SD was not SD then

Well tell that to kong. I ain't even fuckin starting that whole shit storm I'm done. Just walkin away quietly. All you can do around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn constipation from var??? Ive been very irregular and constipated lately and ive been on var myself. I wonder if thats the cuplret? But like you id never give it up. Its my oral of choice for the summer time, not a winny fan or halo or anything, if im cutting im gonna add var at the end. Even had one prep coach have me use it on a test deca bulk. I love var for so many reasons.

But one compound id never touch is probably clen. i have before, but it gives me monster headaches and the effects on the heart are worriesome. Just doesnt have enough benefit for the risk IMO.

I probably wouldn't bother with var unless it was free. Only bad experience I've had was the time I ran tren. 400mg had crazy sides for me. I cut it to 250 with 250 deca and 500 test and was golden

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Deca and Dbol. Never again. Dbol added some nice size, but I was like a fucking water balloon and I felt and looked better off of it. Deca: again, good gains, but I was an emotional wreck the entire time and took several weeks to normalize at all. I'm just one of those guys that gets hit hard by that shit. Oddly, tren didn't really fuck with me at all the way it does so many people.

That and those pizzas with the hotdogs poking out of the crust, don't even have to try those to know they're evil.

About 6-7 years ago I started studying designer steroids thinking I would likely never use them. SD was one that looked horrible on paper. Huge elevations in liver enzymes, crushed lipids and obvious kidney stress with brown tea colored piss. Back then Mike Arnold would espouse the benefits of SD on several other forums. I generally piped into the threads on other boards to give the down sides. But the drug always intrigued me.

After a year or so of study and countless interviews with real world users I decdided to take the plunge. SD was a bit harsh but I was able to run it 6 weeks with phenominal results. However the amount of fluids you have to drink was insane. Entering the world of designers was actually pretty interesting. OTC orals that were strong as hell for a cheap price. I then used Dimethazine (amazing steroid) Methylstenbolone, Trenavar, Halodrol, Cyanostane, Decadrol and a host of others. I always felt that in order to teach about these compounds I could only have true insight after studying them and using them. Using a new compound many times followed study for me.

I tried insulin, GH, various research chems and peptides. Some were just one or two runs but at least I tried them. Not sure what compounds I will never use. At my age cycle comfort is becomming more important. Not sure I want to feel uncomfortable on cycle anymore.

DNP is one that sounds pretty uncomfortable and some peptides have shown fast growth of tumors in rats. Not sure I want to go down that road.
Heavy's longest response ^^^^^ever to a question.!! Lol.. j/k

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This thread has got me thinking.... what have I tried? In no order... Testosterone in pretty much all esters, TNE, deca, NPP, primo-e, masteron-p, dianabol, anadrol, tren-ace, tren-e, M1t, 1-AD, transdermal 4-AD, MSten, winstrol, anavar, turinabol, halo (which I think was SD). Not as varied as some of you guys, but around the block a couple of times.

I will say I have recently tried trenbolone base, and 1 week into a trestolone acetate (MENT) cycle... very promising stuff, and tren base will knock your socks off as a preworkout

Last edited:
This thread has got me thinking.... what have I tried? In no order... Testosterone in pretty much all esters, TNE, deca, NPP, primo-e, masteron-p, dianabol, anadrol, tren-ace, tren-e, M1t, 1-AD, transdermal 4-AD, MSten, winstrol, anavar, turinabol, halo (which I think was SD). Not as varied as some of you guys, but around the block a couple of times.

I will say I have recently tried trenbolone base, and 1 week into a trestolone acetate (MENT) cycle... very promising stuff, and tren base will knock your socks off as a preworkout

I'm running my first ment cycle now, going on 3wks at only 15mg Ed, strong stuff.

damn constipation from var??? Ive been very irregular and constipated lately and ive been on var myself. I wonder if thats the cuplret? But like you id never give it up. Its my oral of choice for the summer time, not a winny fan or halo or anything, if im cutting im gonna add var at the end. Even had one prep coach have me use it on a test deca bulk. I love var for so many reasons.

But one compound id never touch is probably clen. i have before, but it gives me monster headaches and the effects on the heart are worriesome. Just doesnt have enough benefit for the risk IMO.

Yep....constipation and bad acid reflux on var. On it right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Insulin

Why everyone hating on DNP love that stuff

What dose would you advise a first time user?

Back