joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm getting around to go hit back

Wiseguy

Registered
Reaction score
Best day to train chest is Sunday. For some reason everyone trains chest on Monday so I have no problem getting to chest equipment for super and giant sets on Sundays. Also the gym is empty.

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Best day to train chest is Sunday. For some reason everyone trains chest on Monday so I have no problem getting to chest equipment for super and giant sets on Sundays. Also the gym is empty.
I train chest on Friday's for that reason.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Never do arm day,I believe I will do arms & abs then cardio..
Havnt found my rhythm yet,I kinda been all over freestyle type shit ,need to get a better game plan here soon.

BigC235

Registered
Reaction score
Heavy back/calves/cardio. Just popped 5 Methyl Blues and some TNE.......LFG!

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Cooked a bunch of food and now getting around to go smash legs

Bolan

Registered
Reaction score
Never do arm day,I believe I will do arms & abs then cardio..
Havnt found my rhythm yet,I kinda been all over freestyle type shit ,need to get a better game plan here soon.
Give yourself an arm day man!!!!!I do em after leg day.
Delts sometimes get their own day also.

Today I train LEGS!!!!!!!!!
I love the pain from Super Squats. 54 yrs old and legs are still growing... unreal.

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
I see a good nap in your future..
Legs today for me too..
May do arms tomorrow, like @Bolan suggested, I go heavy on my back by the time I get to my biceps,I'm beat.
I literally laughed out loud at the nap comment. Surprisingly I feel pretty good energy wise. Watching the chiefs bengals with my little girl, well she’s watching cocomelon 🙄 but usually yes, it’s nap time afterwards.

I have the same experience when training back. I do very high intensity sets, on certain exercises mixed with high volume and heavy rows, rack pulls. Then after all that I go on to bis and tris. I separated back and arms to their own day due to being checked out by the time I got to arms, but then I felt I was getting too many rest days by separating them, so I went back to hitting them both same day. Only difference now is I really carb up prior to my training session and I incorporated intra crabs through a Gatorade/Powerade and it made a whole world of difference. That and enough sleep I’ll crush everything no problem, it’ll just take a long time at the gym.

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
Going to try my new energy supp Methl Blue while training legs today and feel the energy. 🤩

On the same boat as everyone else. I heard @JJB1 talk about this supplement and I’ve been really interested. Don’t know much about it.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I literally laughed out loud at the nap comment. Surprisingly I feel pretty good energy wise. Watching the chiefs bengals with my little girl, well she’s watching cocomelon 🙄 but usually yes, it’s nap time afterwards.

I have the same experience when training back. I do very high intensity sets, on certain exercises mixed with high volume and heavy rows, rack pulls. Then after all that I go on to bis and tris. I separated back and arms to their own day due to being checked out by the time I got to arms, but then I felt I was getting too many rest days by separating them, so I went back to hitting them both same day. Only difference now is I really carb up prior to my training session and I incorporated intra crabs through a Gatorade/Powerade and it made a whole world of difference. That and enough sleep I’ll crush everything no problem, it’ll just take a long time at the gym.
Coco melon makes me feel like I'm tripping.akways kid shows on at my house..
Well I spent hr and half doing legs, I'm beat..lots of reps..I'd like to take a nap but gotta eat quickly and go to a children's bday party..

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
Coco melon makes me feel like I'm tripping.akways kid shows on at my house..
Well I spent hr and half doing legs, I'm beat..lots of reps..I'd like to take a nap but gotta eat quickly and go to a children's bday party..
Ouch that’d be a hard pass for me. Lol even though as we speak the wife just suggested taking our daughter to one of those trampoline places for kiddos so I guess I talked too soon 😂😂

Leg day for me went like this
Laying down curls 4 sets
Leg extensions 4 sets
Squats 4 sets up to 4 wheels
Barbell rdls 3 sets 2 wheels
Leg press 4 sets
Seated leg curls 3 sets
Standing calf raises 3 sets

Might take a nap before we head out 😂

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Ouch that’d be a hard pass for me. Lol even though as we speak the wife just suggested taking our daughter to one of those trampoline places for kiddos so I guess I talked too soon 😂😂

Leg day for me went like this
Laying down curls 4 sets
Leg extensions 4 sets
Squats 4 sets up to 4 wheels
Barbell rdls 3 sets 2 wheels
Leg press 4 sets
Seated leg curls 3 sets
Standing calf raises 3 sets

Might take a nap before we head out 😂
You see my leg day routine on my log..high reps 15,12,12,20..that last 20 on leg press hack squat and dead lift is a motherfer