• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What’s everyone thoughts on this cycle?

Flexmuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
5) Trestolone Ace Ment 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
hm, i would change out the short easters for long ones. maybe except tren, just incase you need to clear the compound in a hurry. i also agree with wise about dropping down to 50mg of proviron. imo, with that many short easters and frequent pinning, i’d feel like you’re gonna run out out decent spots to pin lol, but overall i think it’s a solid cycle.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

This is just going to be a waste of a lot of compounds, because Ment is going to be one of the main occupiers at the Rec's..
It's simply just too much of an aggressive drug, plus that would be a lot of testosterone in my opinion in conjunction with Ment, when using ment you don't need much testosterone at all, ment or any other drug will never duplicate or simulate or replicate testosterone but of all hormones this will be the closest one that could. Plus it's conversion to estrogen ratio is so high, it's going to be terrible with testosterone, because testosterone is not going to be utilized much and it's just going to loiter and hang out and get itself in trouble and that's going to most likely convert as well.
Just a little bit of test like Test Prop, is all that's..

If you run DHB with Tren ace, you might as well invest into towels and t-shirts because you're going to need a lot of them.. and once again both of these are very aggressive hormones, you're having a lot of dominators that are going to be competing against each other.
Some or just going to display side effects, others aren't going to display anything and others are just going to linger and loiter, and potentially activate specific enzymes or even secretions that you don't want, and can even interfere with neuro pathways that would just make life miserable and uncomfortable for you mentally.

You're using a lot of compounds in tandem with other compounds that are often used as alternatives or replacements for those hormones was sensitive users.. or for cost-effective purposes..

Example.. Mast, a great alternative or go to would be proviron, yet you're running both.

DHB, can sometimes be an alternative to tren for guys that are sensitive with Tren, but they want similar effects. Side effects can almost be the same, including sweating.

Ment can be used in place of testosterone, yet you want to run both of them.

This is way Overkill and I'm not even certain on what your goal is other than being uncomfortable, sweaty, restless, with the shit ton of side effects.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recipe for disaster.
Totally, and these compounds are contradictive.
Most of these compounds people use in place of a supplementation in lieu of using the other for whatever personal reason.
Just about all the compounds listed has a stunt double paired up in this layout.
Someone would feel like death running this thing.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Totally, and these compounds are contradictive.
Most of these compounds people use in place of a supplementation in lieu of using the other for whatever personal reason.
Just about all the compounds listed has a stunt double paired up in this layout.
Someone would feel like death running this thing.
100%
A waste of gear too.
You could pair test and pretty much 1 of any of the other and have a great result.

Thats not a cycle, its a DARE!
The kind of dare you present to somebody you dont like! 😄

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

I dont mean to come across as attacking you brother. Listen to Vision. Guys like him and I have see it all. Running stuff, coaching, competing, etc...

If you have all those already, try this.
1.Test cyp at 250 e4d
2.Mast (prop at 100 eod) or (enanthate at 400/wk) you can split this 200 e4d to make it easier.
3.Tren Ace at 50 eod
4. optional but recommended
Proviron at 50mgs/day
5. Aromasin starting week 4 at 12.5mg e4d
6. Caber starting week 3 at .5mg/wk

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

This is just going to be a waste of a lot of compounds, because Ment is going to be one of the main occupiers at the Rec's..
It's simply just too much of an aggressive drug, plus that would be a lot of testosterone in my opinion in conjunction with Ment, when using ment you don't need much testosterone at all, ment or any other drug will never duplicate or simulate or replicate testosterone but of all hormones this will be the closest one that could. Plus it's conversion to estrogen ratio is so high, it's going to be terrible with testosterone, because testosterone is not going to be utilized much and it's just going to loiter and hang out and get itself in trouble and that's going to most likely convert as well.
Just a little bit of test like Test Prop, is all that's..

If you run DHB with Tren ace, you might as well invest into towels and t-shirts because you're going to need a lot of them.. and once again both of these are very aggressive hormones, you're having a lot of dominators that are going to be competing against each other.
Some or just going to display side effects, others aren't going to display anything and others are just going to linger and loiter, and potentially activate specific enzymes or even secretions that you don't want, and can even interfere with neuro pathways that would just make life miserable and uncomfortable for you mentally.

You're using a lot of compounds in tandem with other compounds that are often used as alternatives or replacements for those hormones was sensitive users.. or for cost-effective purposes..

Example.. Mast, a great alternative or go to would be proviron, yet you're running both.

DHB, can sometimes be an alternative to tren for guys that are sensitive with Tren, but they want similar effects. Side effects can almost be the same, including sweating.

Ment can be used in place of testosterone, yet you want to run both of them.

This is way Overkill and I'm not even certain on what your goal is other than being uncomfortable, sweaty, restless, with the shit ton of side effects.
the things i learn from you, incredible. truly, an asset to the community, and i want to personally thank you on my own behalf and that of our large community. absolutely outstanding analysis and breakdown as always!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
If I ran all that I'd 100% feel like I was dying. I'd want to sleep all the time and have no energy for the gym. I'd also be a walking mental breakdown.

You have gotten some super solid advice in this thread! I'd definitely follow their suggestions.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
My question is: Where do guys come up with these cycles? So many drugs that overlap, cause an incredible amount of stress on the body and why the pinning of long esters EOD?

I just cannot wrap my head around this common concept.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
100%
A waste of gear too.
You could pair test and pretty much 1 of any of the other and have a great result.

Thats not a cycle, its a DARE!
The kind of dare you present to somebody you dont like! 😄
100%, and just about every compound up there has a stunt double that can be used as an alternative.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My question is: Where do guys come up with these cycles? So many drugs that overlap, cause an incredible amount of stress on the body and why the pinning of long esters EOD?

I have no idea, but I do know for sure and as the years go on and you get talking with people that really do the hard shit, they're not fucking around with all of these drugs.
Some of these people I almost called bullshit on, but get to know many guys, there aren't lying and I've seen from my own personal results. It's truly just dialing in food, and staying consistent as fuck with that, with moderate tools (drugs in the back). All of these guys look at these 12-week or 6 month windows, when they should be looking at two or three year windows.
Fuck the short term goals. And fuck all those drugs.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I have ran similar compounds ...I ran dhb with tren ace.,dropped the tren after 3 or 4 weeks.imo drop the ment,choose between dhb or tren,choose between proviron or mast.good luck.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Four weeks out, current cycle for this 210 pound (current weight) competitor:

200mg T. cypionate/100mg Mast p/50mg Tren ace EOD. That’s it for steroids. Prior to the eight weeksbout it was 700mg Testosterone and 300mg Deca.

I would put my current physique against anyone’s (along with my health markers). These aren’t just words. In four weeks I compete against 35+ guys who weren’t even born when I first stepped in the gym, because some idiots in the Amateur Olympia think 35+ is “Masters”. I will be 59 a month after the show.
My point? It ain’t drugs man. It’s lifestyle, consistency and food. Even with misguided training you will get results from these simple things.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

Nope

Test and pick one of the others.

Possibly leaving the Proviron at half the dose

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Four weeks out, current cycle for this 210 pound (current weight) competitor:

200mg T. cypionate/100mg Mast p/50mg Tren ace EOD. That’s it for steroids. Prior to the eight weeksbout it was 700mg Testosterone and 300mg Deca.

I would put my current physique against anyone’s (along with my health markers). These aren’t just words. In four weeks I compete against 35+ guys who weren’t even born when I first stepped in the gym, because some idiots in the Amateur Olympia think 35+ is “Masters”. I will be 59 a month after the show.
My point? It ain’t drugs man. It’s lifestyle, consistency and food. Even with misguided training you will get results from these simple things.
This is facts, it's literally the consistency.
Can you bring up an interesting point about misguided training, long as guys are consistent with the kitchen, and focusing more on not missing their meals that day, everything else comes together. IMO nothing is worse than missing meals, missing a gym session isn't even of that great of a significance compared to missing meals. If it ain't there for someone that day, and they're just not feeling like themselves for the gym, just show up in the kitchen and get those meals down.

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
I consider myself pretty educated on PED's( mainly through trial and error and consistent health checks) and I don't know half of what Vision and Coach Cabo know. Listen to their advice. Even when people are doing stupid shit, they try to help. I don't have the patience or temperament that they do for most of these posts. This board is lucky to have them.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test...200mg/wk
NPP...300MGS/WK
DHB..200-300mgs/wk

Wk 6
Drop the NPP
Up the DHB to 400
Add Tbol...or..Var(or both at 25mgs)

Enjoy...hardly any sides..
Z...

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Board Rep
Reaction score
1) Test Cyp 150mg eod
2) DHB 100mg eod
3) masteron 50mg eod
4) Tren Ace 50mg eod
6) proviron 100mg Ed

12 week cycle

Looks like a waste of money to me. Not a fan of the low dosages. At the very least you'd need some long esters, extend said cycle out to 5 or 6 months and stagger the compounds at higher dosages then listed.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I consider myself pretty educated on PED's( mainly through trial and error and consistent health checks) and I don't know half of what Vision and Coach Cabo know. Listen to their advice. Even when people are doing stupid shit, they try to help. I don't have the patience or temperament that they do for most of these posts. This board is lucky to have them.
It just appears that I possess tolerance or patience. I'm only good for a few long winded responses. After that my brain is scrambled eggs.
This is all trial and error, and one big science experiment on ourselves.
When people are doing stupid shit, most people try to chime in to help silent readers or potential future readers. The majority of these ideas and protocols that people do, is from an idea that transpired from something they seen or read, it's monkey see monkey do.
I personally wish more people would chime in, there's a lot of guys that have some solid info, but they keep on scrolling and can't be bothered, but I don't blame them either.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
This is me 9/10 times. I facepalm and move along.

Bando

Registered Member
Reaction score

I spent the last 8-10 years doing my blasts with several compounds at once but smaller dosages. I kinda like trying to get the perfect formula. And sometimes it just comes together wonderfully. Chemistry, you know. 2+2=9. Regarding your ester comment…. short or long esters all get pinned EOD

But OTOH, sometimes you get some compounds that just don’t jive together because one of them saturates the receptors more than others and throws everything off. But sometimes it’s magic throwing several things together like a gumbo.

currently running Sustanon @ 300/wk and DHB at 350-400mg/wk with a little Mast to lessen the DHB PIP

actually enjoying watching the DHB shine. It’s a fantastic compound.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I spent the last 8-10 years doing my blasts with several compounds at once but smaller dosages. I kinda like trying to get the perfect formula. And sometimes it just comes together wonderfully. Chemistry, you know. 2+2=9. Regarding your ester comment…. short or long esters all get pinned EOD

But OTOH, sometimes you get some compounds that just don’t jive together because one of them saturates the receptors more than others and throws everything off. But sometimes it’s magic throwing several things together like a gumbo.

currently running Sustanon @ 300/wk and DHB at 350-400mg/wk with a little Mast to lessen the DHB PIP

Nice.yea I ran a cycle like that..I like dhb.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What's your pinning and dosing schedule like with the sust and DHB?
I love to have mast in everything, and I was wondering about using mast as one of my oils to water down the DHB if I experienced pip from it.. if I ran it..

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
What's your pinning and dosing schedule like with the sust and DHB?
I love to have mast in everything, and I was wondering about using mast as one of my oils to water down the DHB if I experienced pip from it.. if I ran it..
Question not for me 😆 but I Ran test 150 mwf
Dhb 100-130 mwf& mast 100 mwf.ran this way to reduce pip and so much oil in just 2 days..worked for me.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question not for me 😆 but I Ran test 150 mwf
Dhb 100-130 mwf& mast 100 mwf.ran this way to reduce pip and so much oil in just 2 days..worked for me.
Really this is actually somewhat around the dosage and schedule that I was looking at.
Test Cyp 100 M/W/F , mast 100 M/W/F, DHB 100 M/W/F.. pip was fair for you? I wanna keep oil volume down as much as possible. I hate oil volume anymore.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea.id say it was not bad for me,was lil sore or tight some days worse than others..I also ran it under hot water sometimes. Overall for amount of oil I'd say wasn't bad..all ep oils smooth for me..your doses would be 2ml mwf that's a good cycle..I liked it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea.id say it was not bad for me,was lil sore or tight some days worse than others..I also ran it under hot water sometimes. Overall for amount of oil I'd say wasn't bad..all ep oils smooth for me..your doses would be 2ml mwf that's a good cycle..I liked it.
Yes so far the majority of EP oils are smooth for me the only ones that I bump heads with TestE or Tested/Deca blend, that blend cripples me.
I used forced air from my blow dryer, but I do is roast them bad boys for a little bit, and it flows beautifully. I can get just about everything to go through 5/8s 27g :)

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yes so far the majority of EP oils are smooth for me the only ones that I bump heads with TestE or Tested/Deca blend, that blend cripples me.
I used forced air from my blow dryer, but I do is roast them bad boys for a little bit, and it flows beautifully. I can get just about everything to go through 5/8s 27g :)
I'm have to try that blow drying trick.i have used 1/2in 29g for stenbolone, tren ace ,mast p and npp in my delts n quads no problem. I started that while back to reduce oil into my glutes,delts not bad but some inj have my quads hurting for days 🙃 so mayb don't put dhb in quads..