• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What you eating tonight?

Get Shredded!
Gave blood today and ate a giant drumstick ice cream and a bag of cheddar sun chips in the recovery area, cuz free snacks. Gonna make up for my transgression by having a grilled chicken breast and lightly dressed salad for dinner. Booo.

Gave blood today and ate a giant drumstick ice cream and a bag of cheddar sun chips in the recovery area, cuz free snacks. Gonna make up for my transgression by having a grilled chicken breast and lightly dressed salad for dinner. Booo.
I eat that for dinner like 3x a week...booooo

The usual Monday night boring af grilled chicken. But today had some salmon and brown rice, ground beef n rice green beans w both! Cutting also, Def sucks but I'm sick of being a fat fuck.

Turkey and rice for me..booooo
I had sesame chicken today w rice,beef and broccoli on egg noodles, oat & iso shake serving of peanut butter on daves killer bread, about as clean as it gets with me..dropping cals ...boohoo
Where the cookie dough 😂

I had sesame chicken today w rice,beef and broccoli on egg noodles, oat & iso shake serving of peanut butter on daves killer bread, about as clean as it gets with me..dropping cals ...boohoo
Where the cookie dough 😂
Ugh honestly that sounds good and exciting to me lmao I gotta grab some daves

Gonna have to make squat days my carb up day. I haven't ate much anything but oranges for carbs today and I'm fucking hungry. Gonna put some potatoes in the air fryer even though I just ate a double bacon cheeseburger.

Last night was 2 chipotle burritos, double chicken double white rice and hibachi our boss got for us at work. Tonight, back to chicken and rice. 😒
I have to try this place I still havnt had Chipotle or five guys..we have 100s of local places to choose from..

We haven't been to Outback in forever. It was a nice change. Their $8 cocktail menu was a hit with the wife too 😋
Nice ..spent to much at sushi & hibachi joint yesterday, was worth it tho..family outing is a mofo w all my kids.

I have to try this place I still havnt had Chipotle or five guys..we have 100s of local places to choose from..
Chipotle is okay. I like it, but it ain’t mind blowing by any means. 5 guys is good, haven’t had it in a minute. I’m a whataburger guy and many might say I’m crazy but I like bk too lol Wendy’s also hits the spot from time to time.

Chipotle is okay. I like it, but it ain’t mind blowing by any means. 5 guys is good, haven’t had it in a minute. I’m a whataburger guy and many might say I’m crazy but I like bk too lol Wendy’s also hits the spot from time to time.
Yes yes yes yes AND yes. 😏😏😏

What!!!a burger..
They all shut down around here...
Wendy's I like,bk yea double bacon whopper
Ultimate cheat,let's go to Popeyes, or let me get a shrimp poboy

Bitch ass rice and ground beef. Tomorrow I'm going to have 2 Quarter Pounders from McDonald's though so it's not all bad.

Tonight I'm getting drug to a vegan shit bar for a friend's birthday party.

Real dinner after.

Those wings look 🔥 jealous not gonna lie, although I made ribeyes and crab imperial which was pretty bomb too.

I'm sorry dude. I'd recommend cutting ties with this friend of yours.
Lol, Wife's friends.. I just sit here. I'm a freak to these guys haha

Back