• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What would you do

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You’ve been taking about 30grams a day of kratom, 15 in the AM and PM. You’re obviously physically dependent and not wanting to buy anymore but you need to be able to function enough for work. At most you can get three days off. You have 150 grams left and really don’t want to travel to get more (live in a illeagle state) how would you handle it?

I took 8 instead of 15 this morning and haven’t redosed and already feeling kinda shitty. Body temp regulation issues, sweating, fatigue and body aches.

[mention]HFO3 [/mention] I think you mentioned a quick taper, can that be possible with the above situation?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve been taking about 30grams a day of kratom, 15 in the AM and PM. You’re obviously physically dependent and not wanting to buy anymore but you need to be able to function enough for work. At most you can get three days off. You have 150 grams left and really don’t want to travel to get more (live in a illeagle state) how would you handle it?

I took 8 instead of 15 this morning and haven’t redosed and already feeling kinda shitty. Body temp regulation issues, sweating, fatigue and body aches.

[mention]HFO3 [/mention] I think you mentioned a quick taper, can that be possible with the above situation?

TIA

My experience went like this, I was using an absurd amount of White Hulu daily, I tapered to 2 yellow scoopers full on an empty stomach and then 2 more yellow scoopers full throughout the evening also before i ate. A key variable for my success was using it on an empty stomach.

I used an Old Forest Red strain to come off completely. I am telling you the strain because using something like a OF white hulu wouldn't work for me, since that winds me up and red calms me down. I know my experience is anecdotal but it worked very well for me. Discipline and determination will be a factor MM.

Good luck brother and hmu if you have any more questions. YOU GOT THIS BROTHER.

My experience went like this, I was using an absurd amount of White Hulu daily, I tapered to 2 yellow scoopers full on an empty stomach and then 2 more yellow scoopers full throughout the evening also before i ate. A key variable for my success was using it on an empty stomach.

I used an Old Forest Red strain to come off completely. I am telling you the strain because using something like a OF white hulu wouldn't work for me, since that winds me up and red calms me down. I know my experience is anecdotal but it worked very well for me. Discipline and determination will be a factor MM.

Good luck brother and hmu if you have any more questions. YOU GOT THIS BROTHER.

Right on thanks bud. I know I can do this I’m just trying to lessen the physical pain that’s gonna come with it. Rode out most the day on 6 grams yesterday but my son wouldn’t leave our bed or let me leave and I didn’t want to soak him in sweat so I ended up taking some. Gonna get to get down to the smallest amount I need to not feel like shit then come off completely once it’s only a few grams a day. All this in the next week or two…

I’m just so done feeling like I “need” something to get through the day. And If I don’t have it then the day is fucked, and I can’t do anything. The sweats and the sexual sides really suck too. Just over it bro. Thanks fir the words of encouragement tho!

Often worries me when I see some of your threads and post..As you already know,most may not..I've been following you since day ONE..and tbh.you haven't had an easy time..I only say this in concern..
YES
I enjoy the straight out-of-nowhere ass pics and leaking breast Frank's Hot Sauce..trying to adapt to this Forum's odd infatuation with men's genitalia..not easy mind you..
BUT
Still concern you have lots going ON..Young family..odd wife(most have one..unless Morman..lol)..moving..job..and lets not forget...Tren..
Talk about a cherry on Top..

My best words can only be...
Slow Down...it's not a Race..Enjoy this youthful TIME for in two moons it's over..kids grow up..wife learns to tolerate by cheating(hopefully a joke)..job changes..taxes and more than normal prostate exams on the Way for you...Of Course..

But fun aside..
Life is NOW...enjoy every second you can squeeze..hug those kids and somehow do everything you can to find Peace..inner Peace..Being a single parent was the best time of my LIFE..Hard..??
Hell Yea...but also my kids favorite time in Life..as well..

Just want the Best for You..my Friend..
Z...

Bro, you already did this once before if I remember correctly. Do it again but don't pick it back up this time. It's a pattern man. And as soon as you're over the kratom, you'll be looking to do a big cycle to get those dopamine levels back up and you'll be asking how to deal with the side effects of that.

Get your head right without any substances. I only say it because I've done it myself.

Honestly, I remember dudes talking about all the kratom they were using.

Never started that shit Bc I knew it was abs is addictive.

Hope someone thinking about using this crap reads this and decides never to fuck with it.

Always Remember MM..
You're family NOW and we want only the Best for You..ZW has a great point..
We very seldom reference the psychological sides of PED's but make no mistake..they exist..
You have to learn YOUR limits and the Respect them..

If this causes this type thing..got me..Easy to call out Tren..but others less strong may still be swaying your moods..Estro levels up and down..kids..crazy chic..job..and Dicks like me.. Badgering you constantly..
These are things that cause..."LEAKS"
Booze..drugs..women..
I know this because it happened to ME..

And it took yrs to get some form of normality Again..I don't want that for You..
Z...

Hey man, I totaly get where your coming from. I jacked up my rotator several years ago going too heavy with overhead presses and you work too hard to loose those gains! I started out taking half a Norco or perc on gym and work days but gradually became worse. Kratom deceivingly got me off opiates only to find out its addictive nature. Kratom also as "in rare cases" can causes liver damage in certain people. We know the dangers of combining orals with alcohol but not much is known about combining with kratom so be very careful. It's not the consumption of a substance but the quantity consumed that makes anything inherently dangerous. With any addiction, tomorrow might as well be next week or month. I know it cliche but the old saying a day at a time has stood the test of time. Best wishes brother!

just 2 cents comment here. couple months back I decided to try the kratom that mellows you out and makes you drowsy. Had been having screwed up sleep patterns for a while and figured why not try it. Plenty of roadside stands here to buy the leaves from, so it's obviously the real thing. Had been making iced kratom tea and drinking a glass an hour before bed about every other day. Smiley face here because it was a very cool mellowed out feeling.
And then, one night I had an extra large dinner, then a glass of K-tea, and zonked out for the night.
Oh, but 3 hours later I wake up with the worst GERD I've ever had and had to keep drinking antacid. Was considering hospital but decided to tough it out for the rest of the night, no sleep. In morning felt like I'd be gut punched by a pro boxer, and still much GERD, and very low energy - didn't even think about going to the gym.

Over the next couple weeks of googling trying to figure out WTF was likely wrong, I settled on mild Jaundice. That could be due to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, or hepatitis, or cancer. Seeing as I didn't check all the boxes for any one of those afflictions, just a few, and started feeling better after starting Milk Thistle + curcumin + ACV and I figured I'd triggered the old liver warning alarm... As that TestE at reasonable amouts, Anavar very minimal dosage, should not have been the cause.
I surmise that the kratom may have caused my liver to go to sleep or stop working that night, probably. Eyes no longer yellow, excrements are again the correct color, and back to feeling normal, and much as I liked the kratom - I will never touch it again.
Anyone ever have similar reactions to kratom?

Glad I never tried the stuff...

IML Gear Cream!
Ex addict junkie addicted to everything. Pain pills where one of the hard ones for me to come off of. Several years ago after being clean from everything tried kratom and fell in love with it. Reelized that I was very dependent. It was actually worse coming off it than pain pills. It took several weeks of agony to shake the withdrawal but I did and I will never touch it again. I don't want to give you bad news but it was rough. Probably worse for me since I was an addict.

I bought a pack one time and went to the park and started puking like I had taken a oxey. Pain pills do that to me so I never touched it again.

Ex addict junkie addicted to everything. Pain pills where one of the hard ones for me to come off of. Several years ago after being clean from everything tried kratom and fell in love with it. Reelized that I was very dependent. It was actually worse coming off it than pain pills. It took several weeks of agony to shake the withdrawal but I did and I will never touch it again. I don't want to give you bad news but it was rough. Probably worse for me since I was an addict.

No man you’re not scaring me and I have a very similar background with opiate decency issues. Was slamming a gram of heroin every other day at one point, ridiculous tolerance.

So I had been clean for years then I tried kratom and it was such a nice subtle opiate high, feel in love with it instantly and also came dependent. By the time I decided to try to quit I was probably taking 50-75 grams a day. Just shoveling that shit into my mouth dusk to dawn. I wasn’t even getting high anymore just needed it to function. Well then I cold turkeyed it and wholly fuck! Those withdrawals scared the fuck out of me… brought right back to the good ole days of slaving away my life for dope. First three days were the worst, could only stand up right for a minute or two at a time before I’d collapse. Chills and aches like you wouldn’t believe and drenching my bed every night with cold sweats. I made it 8 days snd then started taking it at night to avoid the night sweats and that slowly starts progressing to taking it all day again.

Now I cannot do that again. I cannot miss work. So I’m trying to taper down to a dose that won’t be so brutal to come off of. I was thinking if I got down to
I just bough another kilo today and I’m determined to make it my last one!

How much were you taking when you quit? Did you get the night sweats?

Those were the most annoying symptom because all the daytime symptoms had become manageable after 5 days and I was able to go to work but nights were still hell. Waking up every 30 mins to have to change clothes and the towels i was lying on… absolutely miserable and the restless nights turned me into a fucking zombie…. I need coming off to be tolerable. I cannot put my life on hold. I’ve got kids and jobs and they don’t wait for the me to feel ok!

Isn't kratom a low-dose opiate? If so it's going to be rough to kick. However, me (and tons of other people) have gotten off way harder shit. You can do it, bro.

The first time I was taking crazy amounts. I was buying kilos and just shoveling it down as well. It was hell. Then there were 2 other times where I started buying the bags of capsules and was going to control and ended up the same boat. I'm an electrician and manly do construction work so I feel your pain. The last time I tried to quite on a Friday and suffer the weekend. It took me a week. And I did a lot of sleeping at work. Some days I would just leave and sleep in my car. I would car pool and take 2 other people to work and one of those days I slept a full 11 hours I was so sick. It's going to bad. I suggest quite now before it gets worse. Do not let a Substance own you. Think about them kids and fight it now. I know you can do it.

The first time I was taking crazy amounts. I was buying kilos and just shoveling it down as well. It was hell. Then there were 2 other times where I started buying the bags of capsules and was going to control and ended up the same boat. I'm an electrician and manly do construction work so I feel your pain. The last time I tried to quite on a Friday and suffer the weekend. It took me a week. And I did a lot of sleeping at work. Some days I would just leave and sleep in my car. I would car pool and take 2 other people to work and one of those days I slept a full 11 hours I was so sick. It's going to bad. I suggest quite now before it gets worse. Do not let a Substance own you. Think about them kids and fight it now. I know you can do it.

Yeah man I hear ya I know it can be a slippery slope but I just can not told turkey. Not because I’m being a bitch but just because of life circumstances I don’t even have one day to put aside and I cannot function like that man so I gotta get down to a dose that won’t leave me dysfunctional when I drop it.

Tapering down is a proven method to lessen withdrawal symptoms but and this is the catch you need to be able to exercise extreme control and willpower because it’s gonna be so easy to just say fuck it I’m gonna take a big Dose and feel good then you’re right back to square one! If you can stick to the plan it will work

No I agree and I know you are not being a bitch because I have been there. When I came off 18 years of meth use with the last 5 years being iv, it was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. Not only the physical but the mental withdrawals and damage lasted years. I promise I know what you are going through. When I am talking to you I'm trying to motivate you and Jack you up to do this. I'm not one of those people who say why can't you just quite. They don't know. But you got this. Stick to your plan on weening off no matter how long it takes.

I had to taper the Kratom down slowly for a month. To function at work I took a powdered preworkout several times a day. Not very healthy to take a preworkout with all the caffeine and other stuff several times a day but it got me through work. If you need an excuse to miss work for awhile just say you have a bad case of Covid. They’ll encourage you to stay home.

Some time you got to do what you got to do to get off of something like that especially when you got a family depending on you.

Back