• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What was the game-changer for your food/diet?

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All of the above - most recently was the Airfryer ! Great machine. That and a nice Ninja Blender work overtime for me !

Max

Ajax76

Reaction score
Uncle Ben's 90-seond ready rice and Frozen Veggies. Perfect for those lazy bastards out there :)
Cream of Rice too! 45g, 1:10 on the microwave, stir, add some salt, let cool. Enjoy!

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
All of the above - most recently was the Airfryer ! Great machine. That and a nice Ninja Blender work overtime for me !

Max

Ive become a master fryer with chicken tenders, panko bread crumbs and spices ... its an excellent invention.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive become a master fryer with chicken tenders, panko bread crumbs and spices ... its an excellent invention.

I’m telling you. I have some Celiac Gluten Free Family and my Ex , so I found great Panko and Breading items (different flours) . I am trying to perfect , Halibut Fish n Chips w O added fats . I like the Non Propellant Avocado, Coconut, and Grapeseed oil . It is coming down to cutting even pieces - breading ahead of time, letting it set in fridge (just an hour). Doing small batches. Mine is pretty large and I can easily do 2lbs of Halibut or Pacific Cod or Dolphinfish ! So delicious. I have it down good, but each item takes a few tries to find out the perfect method . Coconut Shrimp ! OMG . This is stuff I never got to eat but, without needing oil or adding fats is perfect for me.

Max

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cream of rice with Whey. Humalog shot before eating.
I eat so clean and still get in 4700 kcals a day. It is possible.
Hate "dirty foods" just for the fact of Sugar and cholesterol since im always "On"

Clockwerk

Registered Member
Reaction score
When I stopped trying to focus so heavily on my macros and calories everyday. And when I stopped listening to everyone else about how I need to eat X amount of carbs everyday. I feel like shit on high carb diets.