• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What was the game-changer for your food/diet?

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol what is "critical no thinking ability"? No matter what nonsense you spew, eating an unhealthy diet is unhealthy. Sure you can do it for a period of time but your body will eventually pay the price. You stated all food is the same, that is not true in no way shape or form.
Didn’t say all food is the same not even once you fucking idiot.
It’s all about balance. No food is bad. It’s all about the amount and the individual.
I originally wrote from a fatloss/muscle gain perspective.
You’re the one who made the dipshit retard straw men arguments.
Weight loss is more important for improving health markers than food quality. This is an objective fact.
You’re the fucking dumbass who thinks in extremes and black and white.
I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know and that’s another objective fact.
Still no physique pic huh? Compared to mine on all “ junk” food.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
Didn’t say all food is the same not even once you fucking idiot.
It’s all about balance. No food is bad. It’s all about the amount and the individual.
I originally wrote from a fatloss/muscle gain perspective.
You’re the one who made the dipshit retard straw men arguments.
Weight loss is more important for improving health markers than food quality. This is an objective fact.
You’re the fucking dumbass who thinks in extremes and black and white.
I’ve forgotten more than you’ll ever know and that’s another objective fact.
Still no physique pic huh? Compared to mine on all “ junk” food.

you stated "Learning that protein and cals in cals out is all that matters. That there is no such thing as bad or good food."

So a 500 calorie piece of cake = 500 calories of broccoli or steak or sugar or cup of bacon grease. yeah, still sounds legit.

That is one hell of a broad statement, sorry it hurts your feelings but that is one ignorant statement.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
you stated "Learning that protein and cals in cals out is all that matters. That there is no such thing as bad or good food."

So a 500 calorie piece of cake = 500 calories of broccoli or steak or sugar or cup of bacon grease. yeah, still sounds legit.

That is one hell of a broad statement, sorry it hurts your feelings but that is one ignorant statement.
As far as fatloss yes. It’s objectively true.
Which was my original intent. Sorry you’re a fucking idiot who lacks nuance.
As far as muscle gain/fatloss protein and calories are ALL that matters.
Post the physique 😂
Do you not understand thermodynamics?
As far as improving health markers yes someone would be healthier in a losing weight on cake than getting fat on whatever health food you can pull out of your ass.
Sucks it on the internet because if it was real life I’d just smack the sense into you
No food is bad it’s the amount and the individual. Again you can get poisoned fro drinking too much water

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
As far as fatloss yes. It’s objectively true.
Which was my original intent. Sorry you’re a fucking idiot who lacks nuance.
As far as muscle gain/fatloss protein and calories are ALL that matters.
Post the physique 😂
Do you not understand thermodynamics?
As far as improving health markers yes someone would be healthier in a losing weight on cake than getting fat on whatever health food you can pull out of your ass.
Sucks it on the internet because if it was real life I’d just smack the sense into you
No food is bad it’s the amount and the individual. Again you can get poisoned fro drinking too much water
again, you stated "Learning that protein and cals in cals out is all that matters. That there is no such thing as bad or good food."

this statement is not true. you can name call and ethreaten all you like but it does not make your original statement true. no amount of backpedaling will change that. i know we live in a woke society where efeelings matter but that does not make an untrue statement true no matter how you look at it.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
again, you stated "Learning that protein and cals in cals out is all that matters. That there is no such thing as bad or good food."

this statement is not true. you can name call and ethreaten all you like but it does not make your original statement true. no amount of backpedaling will change that. i know we live in a woke society where efeelings matter but that does not make an untrue statement true no matter how you look at it.
It literally is as far as muscle gain fat loss you keyboard warrior. It is objectively true.
It’s also objectively true that weight loss improves health more than food choices.
also post the physique
Do you deny thermodynamics?

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also true there is no such thing as good or bad food you useless troll

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
lol still not true.
Wrong.
What’s more beneficial post workout a bowl of vegetables or a bowl of lucky charms?
Nothing is inherently bad about any food.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score

There Such Thing as Good Food and Bad Food?​

There is a growing amount of focus on “obesity” in American culture. Phrases such as “the war on “obesity”” are commonly used by media outlets (DePhillis, 2013). In 2013 “obesity” was officially categorized as a disease, and in 2012, the New York City board of health passed a ban on sugary drinks in containers over 16 ounces in an effort to help thwart the ““obesity” epidemic,” (Pollack, 2013 and Lerner, 2012). People often have an idea that there are foods that are good and foods that are bad. This is evident in the way we talk about food. Chips are labeled as “junk food,” fast food as “unhealthy,” and other foods are simply labeled as “bad for you.” On the other side, there are several foods which are labeled with positive words and phrases such as “healthy,” “good,” and “pure.”

Please note, the terms “obese” and “obesity” have been criticized as weight stigmatizing and imprecise. Although we use the terms to quote others’ work, “obese” and “obesity” are terms that Center For Discovery rejects.

What is the Difference Between Good Food and Bad Food?​

Nothing. Foods should not be thought of as good/bad. Every food, no matter its categorization, provides nutrition and sustenance to the body. Therefore, there are no “bad” foods. Some people may say that certain foods are not nutritious. However, if you were to look at the nutrition facts, the amount of protein, sugar, carbohydrate, fiber, etc. would not read zero. The food still provides these nutrients. Our bodies need protein, fiber, sugar and even fat to survive. Some foods, it is true contain higher levels of protein or fat than do other foods. However, people should be eating a variety of foods to get all of the nutrients and vitamins that they need. We aren’t meant to eat the same foods for every meal. When food intake is varied, and foods are eaten in moderation, eating a food high in sugar or fat will not negatively affect our health. Too much of anything, including the good foods, and including water can be harmful to our bodies (Ballatyne, 2007). All foods should be eaten in moderation. All food is fuel is for our bodies. There are is no good food/bad food distinction. All good is good, because all food nourishes our bodies. This is a foreign message for most people. The message that foods are good or bad is constantly being given through books, fitness trainers, television shows, celebrity diets, the internet, and law makers. The problem is that this message leads to restriction and food restriction is often a sign of disordered eating.

Many of the clients I work with view food as either good or bad, and the foods in the “bad” category are often a source of anxiety for them. Those foods are avoided to the point that if there was nothing else to eat, they would rather go hungry. Their body, then, does not get any fuel at all. The message that foods are good or bad is not helpful. Likewise, the message that banning certain foods will make people healthier is both untrue and unhelpful. Health is about more than just what you do and do not eat. This message may be making us less healthy by limiting the variety of foods we eat and contributing to disordered eating, (Hauser, 2012).

What is the Alternative to the Good Food/Bad Food Mentality?​

The idea that food is fuel, that all food will nourish the body, and that variation and moderation are important keys to nourishing the body well. In order to break free from this mentality, we must change our language around food. Pay attention to whether descriptions of food are positive or negative. Counteract the many messages from the media by saying to in response, “Food is fuel!” Remember that no matter what you are eating, it is providing nutrients for your body. All food is good food, so bon appétit!

Sources​

Ballatyne, Coco. “Strange, but true: Drinking too much water can kill.” Scientific American. June 21, 2007. 3 August, 2013.

DePhillis, Lydia. “’Looks like the U.S. is winning its war on childhood “obesity”.” Washington Post. June 12, 2013. 3, August 2013.

Hauser, Annie. “Are anti-“obesity” programs causing eating disorders?” Everyday Health. January 27, 2012. 3 August 2013.

Lerner, George. “New York health board approves ban on large soda.” CNN Health. September 14, 2012. 3, August 2013.

Pollack, Andrew. “A.M.A. recognizes “obesity” as a disease.” New York Times. June 18, 2013. 3, August, 2013.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s funny you disagree with damn near every nutritionist and dietary institute
google away, it still does not make lucky charms equal in vitamins and minerals to healthy food such as oranges, steak, vegetables. sorry you are ignorant. continue posting, i am enjoying the laugh.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
google away, it still does not make lucky charms equal in vitamins and minerals to healthy food such as oranges, steak, vegetables. sorry you are ignorant. continue posting, i am enjoying the laugh.
The only thing laughable is your lack of understanding.
Post the physique buddy 😂
All food has a place and there is no bad food.
Lucky charms and a protein shake post workout is a better choice than steak oranges and rice. Do you know why?
Also just because there are more nutritious options doesn’t make any food inherently bad

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
The only thing laughable is your lack of understanding.
Post the physique buddy 😂
All food has a place and there is no bad food.
Lucky charms and a protein shake post workout is a better choice than steak oranges and rice. Do you know why?
Also just because there are more nutritious options doesn’t make any food inherently bad
bacon grease is just as nutritional as an apple or a chicken breast.
someone can live off of fast food and be 100% as healthy as someone that eats "good unprocessed food".
got it.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
bacon grease is just as nutritional as an apple or a chicken breast.
someone can live off of fast food and be 100% as healthy as someone that eats "good unprocessed food".
got it.
Straw man straw man. Arguments I never made and still somehow misrepresenting completely the context of my original statement.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Apparently all food falls into categories of good and bad because guy on internet says so. Who cares what the worlds leading experts say.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
Be careful you could become malnourished and drop dead any second now
if i eat unhealthy processed food with little nutritional value, yes.
go live off of soy milk and soy aka beyond burgers, it will be great.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
if i eat unhealthy processed food with little nutritional value, yes.
go live off of soy milk and soy aka beyond burgers, it will be great.
Again, the dose makes the poison.
You can die from consuming too many of a single vitamin or even die from drinking too much water. No food is inherently bad.
Also you’ll be more unhealthy from getting fat eating nutritious foods than losing weight with a deficit from processed foods.
There’s no such thing as simply bad food.
Youre a fuckimg idiot

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s funny in America there is an obesity epidemic where people are over consuming processed food. They’re not dying of malnourishment

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
It’s funny in America there is an obesity epidemic where people are over consuming processed food. They’re not dying of malnourishment
dying of malnourishment : lack of proper nutrition, caused by not having enough to eat, not eating enough of the right things, or being unable to use the food that one does eat.

learn the meaning of those big fancy words before you google quote them. it is hard work for a simpleton like yourself but if you try really hard you can do it. have your special needs worker do it for you.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
dying of malnourishment : lack of proper nutrition, caused by not having enough to eat, not eating enough of the right things, or being unable to use the food that one does eat.

learn the meaning of those big fancy words before you google quote them. it is hard work for a simpleton like yourself but if you try really hard you can do it. have your special needs worker do it for you.
😂 it’s extremely rare to find someone dying from being malnourished in a first world country.
Those are big fancy words to you 😂
In fact they live to be pretty damn old. Unhealthy, yes, but because they’re obese from consuming too many calories.
You’re the dipshit who googled but still doesn’t understand… anything.
Again post your physique instead of word salad.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
This guy thinks malnourishment is a big fancy word what in the fuck 😂

They’re not dying from a lack of micro nutrients retard

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
If only we could get these fat people more nourished they’d definitely live longer than the non obese people and lean people who consume these “bad” foods

rawbuilt

Registered Member
Reaction score
the most recent game changer is this g hughes sugar free sweet chili sauce

so fire and makes getting down food way easier

Mcrazor1

Reaction score
My most used appliance is my ninja blender, But I like to bulk up on salmon, sirloin and protein powder at Costco, along with a lot if other stuff.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gotta watch that "sugar free" stuff....it doesn't mean that it is calorie free.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just looked it’s 8cals a serving. The old bottles had 0 on it.

Good to know. I picked up one (sugar free) the other day but the fats more than made up for the sugar cals. G Hughes cluckin sauce is 100 cals for the same size serving of their others at 10 cals. Can't trust nobody.