• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What up ASF

Noperope

Wolffi
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I should introduce myself. Here I am, the one and only Nope Rope
(snek= Nope Rope)
Ok so maybe the one and only is a bit bold. I am like every other newb, I'm just looking for info and advice and yeah I'm a fat fuck; have been since I left the Army. It's time to get back to it.
So with the military background, you know I'm not completely unfamiliar with fitness and discipline. My biggest hurdle is motivation/drive. Haven't had that, for quite a while now.
My goal here is to find a group that can help motivate me, and guide me in the right direction. I want to feel ten feet tall and bullet proof again. I want to see the looks of fear and admiration that I used to get.
I am looking at gear as an extra edge and a boost in motivation. Not looking for huge cycles just yet. I know I've got a lot of work to put in before I go full blast.

I have been recommended to try a low level cycle of var at 20-25 MG a day for 6-8 weeks, combined with 20 mcg of clen and building as tolerance grows, until I find my threshhold. Then tapering off as I come to the end of the cycle.

I know this shit isn't a magic solution, so don't rake me over the coals. I'd rather hear opinions on whether the cycle I was recommended is solid, or tips on eating right, or even what you might think a good training regimen might be.

Currently @276.2lb, down from 304.6

40.9% body fat
Which leaves me with 163.4lb lean mass

Thanks in advance for any tips, guidance or motivation you send my way.

P_Labs

Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
(snek= Nope Rope)
Ok so maybe the one and only is a bit bold. I am like every other newb, I'm just looking for info and advice and yeah I'm a fat fuck; have been since I left the Army. It's time to get back to it.
So with the military background, you know I'm not completely unfamiliar with fitness and discipline. My biggest hurdle is motivation/drive. Haven't had that, for quite a while now.
My goal here is to find a group that can help motivate me, and guide me in the right direction. I want to feel ten feet tall and bullet proof again. I want to see the looks of fear and admiration that I used to get.
I am looking at gear as an extra edge and a boost in motivation. Not looking for huge cycles just yet. I know I've got a lot of work to put in before I go full blast.

I have been recommended to try a low level cycle of var at 20-25 MG a day for 6-8 weeks, combined with 20 mcg of clen and building as tolerance grows, until I find my threshhold. Then tapering off as I come to the end of the cycle.

I know this shit isn't a magic solution, so don't rake me over the coals. I'd rather hear opinions on whether the cycle I was recommended is solid, or tips on eating right, or even what you might think a good training regimen might be.

40.9% body fat

Welcome to the board, and congrats on your progress so far! You're headed in the right direction. :)🍻

Cheers,
-PL

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
(snek= Nope Rope)

40.9% body fat

Step1: get bloodwork done and see where you are at.

We have staff that will gladly guide you on the rest. Don't start any drugs until you see your blood work.
You can PM us with the bloodwork and we'll take it from there.

Its very likely your test is below normal and you don't wanna add anything exogenous just yet.
In the meantime, get a few bottles of test cyp or test e and 1 pack of aromasin and have them ready.

Noperope

Wolffi
Registered Member
Reaction score
Step1: get bloodwork done and see where you are at.

We have staff that will gladly guide you on the rest. Don't start any drugs until you see your blood work.
You can PM us with the bloodwork and we'll take it from there.

Its very likely your test is below normal and you don't wanna add anything exogenous just yet.
In the meantime, get a few bottles of test cyp or test e and 1 pack of aromasin and have them ready.
I've been looking locally, without much success. Any recommendations for online labs that won't break the bank?

Noperope

Wolffi
Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been looking locally, without much success. Any recommendations for online labs that won't break the bank?
Or are we just talking the at home things like everlywell?

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to asf 💪 take a look around your will find all that you are looking for here

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome lots of great info and helpful people here for sure

ue0381

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nasty-Bam

Registered Member
Reaction score
As a sponsored athlete of www.puritysourcelabs.ru, Welcome to ASF! Be sure to read all the rules and check out the endless info on diets gear use and workouts.

Swanson92

Reaction score
Or are we just talking the at home things like everlywell?
I used life extension for my labs they have a basic panel I think it's like $70 that just has test, free test, e2, and prostate specific ag

Draig

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel like I tolerate gear pretty well, but Clen fucked me up. Will never touch that again.

To each their own, but I wouldn’t recommend clen right out the shoot.

Just my two cents.

Nonetheless, welcome and best of luck with your fitnesses goals!!

Noperope

Wolffi
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have heard both good and bad things. Thanks for your input.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Personally, I wouldn’t touch gear at your body weight and if I was to touch gear I wouldn’t run either of those 2. I use orals pre workout for the most part while on cycle and have no need for Clen, I see that being for athletes needing to cut the last bit to make weight and I’m just a gym rat.

You seem to be doing well however at least on the kitchen department which is good. I like to set goals in stages, so if I was you. Instead of looking at the big picture and the full transformation from your current body weight to a great physique, I’d focus on building and maintaining a proper diet and consistency in the gym from now to the end of the year, with the goal being getting to 200lbs or as close to it as possible.

You could even start a log for motivation and progress purposes, natural weight loss journey would be pretty cool. By the end of the year no matter if you get to 200 or not, you’d be 10x in a better position to jump on gear than you are now. Less body fat, higher lean mass, solid workout regimen and diet. At that point, you can go ahead on hop on and I assure you a var and clen combo won’t be what you’ll be looking for.

Good luck and keep up the great work. Stay motivated.

Noperope

Wolffi
Registered Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your perspective, and your advice. As for clen, I am definitely still on the fence. With the anavar I am looking at it from a trt perspective. If my bloodwork come's back optimal; my goals are pretty similar to what you already advised.

Swanson92

Reaction score
ASTRO 95. Also the leener you are the less you'll convert estrogen. And your right maximizing diet and training first will allow you to get the most out of gear when you jump on.

tmw360

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and best of luck on your journey. I feel you will do well. Keep it up !
T 🤜🤛

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..
Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)

Nasty-Bam

Registered Member
Reaction score
As a sponsored athlete of www.puritysourcelabs.ru, Welcome to ASF! Be sure to read all the rules and check out the endless info on diets gear use and workouts.