• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What tests do I need?

Grayhawk845

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I was looking to do TRT. However my state is kind of a PITA about this. I tried looking at other places but a multitude of reasons I'm saying no....So I figured I'd order up my own blood draws. In any event, what blood tests should I be ordering? I'm guessing I could order --male hormone, CBC... But there's probably more. Help!!

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Normally you would want to have the following tested: CMP, CBC, TSH, PSA, Estradiol, and Testosterone.

megatron_rulz

Registered Member
Reaction score
privatemdlabs.com

choose the female hormone panel with a lipid profile. When filling out the info, make sure you mark your proper sex. Don’t worry if you are a guy selecting a female panel. Doesn’t matter. Gives you what you need. Search online for discounts for privatemdlabs and make sure to choose Quest Diagnostics. LabCorp is way more expensive.

hope this helps.

Grayhawk845

Reaction score
Hey guys Thank you for the info, took my lab draw on Tuesday they told me it would take about a week. I'm kind of anxious to see what this all says. I ended up with like 11 panels! (from y'alls advice and some from other sources.)
Once again thank you

Jimme

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your labs drawn and did insurance cover it?

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I buy my lab orders from privatemdlabs.com
A few states prohibit this but the site will tell you. I pay for it with my health savings account and sometimes my GP orders them and insurance covers it. The female hormone panel was under $100 last time I checked.

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Keep us posted. We would love to see your baseline before you get started. Once you have results there is a ton of help available to you. Dont hesitate to reach out to the ALS Team.