• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What temperature do you keep your house at?

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I figured I'd ask you guys as fellow AAS users because I feel like a lot of us run a little hotter than the average person and are more susceptible to higher temps and sweating.

My wife and I have this ongoing-unspoken silent war for control of the thermostats. I usually go to bed a few minutes after her so I'll pass by the thermostat and set it to 68(F) as I think that's a good compromise for sleeping temp and it's just cool enough that I don't sweat. Then she'll get up 10 minutes later and pretend she "has to pee" and she'll go and turn it up to 72. By then I'm either asleep or too tired to do anything about it but if she thinks I don't know what she's up to she's got another thing comin. So I'll wake up in a pool of sweat and see the next morning that she turned it up. So I'll turn it down to 70 for the day and she "usually" won't touch it unless she's having one of her "cold days".

For me if the temp touches 70 or higher during the night I sweat. I can deal with it during the day but at night it's too hot for me. My ideal temps would be 68 during the day and 65 at night but I try to compromise and she just won't play fair.

So I ask you fellow AAS using males...what's your ideal living/sleeping temps compared to your significant others? Am I the abnormal one here or are women just always cold?

like-a-bosch-bosch.gif

You are not alone brother! It’s the same way with me I keep it at 68 and on cold winter mornings I’ll wake up hot because she got up and put it at 72! But she’s sensitive to the cold she gets hives on her skin when she gets cold. So after all these years I don’t sleep with a sheet or blankets just on some nights during the winter I’ll get under the blanket with her. And some nights she covers me and there I am throwing it off back to her.
But now that is getting warm I already put the air conditioner on it has a thermostat because she works from home now and sitting in front of three monitors and two computer towers it can get hot in the den her office. I work outdoors so I’m used to the temperatures and don’t fight over the thermostat anymore.

I keep mine at 67 year round and also have a small fan blowing directly on me at night, I've been considering purchasing a Chilisleep water based bed cooling system for those nights when I just cant get cooled down.

I like 68 in the winter and 70 in the summer...about 10 years ago I was dating a woman that was anemic...she would sleep with an electric blanket and no air conditioning in the summer...that relationship didn't last very long...

I run hot as well and it used to be a battle with the wife over the thermostat all the time. So now she’s starting menopause and has hot flashes constantly, that fight is over.
We put in a whole house fan last year. Sometimes I wake up in the morning now and it’s cold enough to hang meat, 62° this morning lolz.

This is a very good topic as general discussions bro. I hate to be hot if I’m not working. I wanna be comfortable when I’m at home which is not very often thanks to work so i keep the A/C on 69 year round and the heat hasn’t been turned on in 11 years

I like the house like an ice-box and fortunately the wife does too. I live in a state with high temps, so if I wanna sweat and be hot, I will just step outside. I sweat so fucking easily, always have, gear or no gear, so being comfortable is key.

Plus, the colder it is the better I sleep.......like winter hibernating.

We never run aircon in our “shitty little cement condo in Iraq”. The government pays a portion of your power bill IF you stay under a certain amount. If you exceed that, you pay the full amount for a year as a penalty.
I installed a dual inverter aircon unit and keeping our bedroom around 76-78f only at night, keeps the humidity to a bearable level and the bill around $40usd/month.
We just dress accordingly plus we have a nice breeze being on the top floor of a building on a hill.

There are no heaters or furnaces here. Never gets below 55f and that’s rare. We only have about 6-8 weeks of Houston humidity and heat. Hard to complain.

Just like Gab..I like the cold..anytime it eclipses 75 ,I pour sweat..
Z...

I am a cheapskate but right now we have free heat and we don’t have much control over it so the house is usually damn near 80° all winter long, Which sucks ass. And in the summer we usually don’t run AC too often except for when it’s extremely hot, so I am pretty much miserable all year long.

But we are about to be moving to a bigger place that doesn’t have free heat and I can’t wait to keep that fucker in the 50’s all winter long so I can wear sweat pants and hoodies all season and be nice and comfy! Still gonna be miserable in summer though.

I keep my place at 65F here...and summers up here get muggy and buggy so do need the AC at times.

65 at night for sleep and higher 60’s during the day

69F but I also have a backup portable AC in my bedroom.

X old lady is Sicilian so we fought ALL the time over the heat. She was ALWAYS cold. Use to bitch if it was under 80. Now the bitch is gone and I don’t even turn the heat on. Fucking miserable bitch. Hope she’s freezing somewhere. Lol

X old lady is Sicilian so we fought ALL the time over the heat. She was ALWAYS cold. Use to bitch if it was under 80. Now the bitch is gone and I don’t even turn the heat on. Fucking miserable bitch. Hope she’s freezing somewhere. Lol
Dude, tell us how you really feel about her, lmao

Im Sicilian and I hate the indoor heater.

Are you single? I know a chic. Lol

Hahaha I dont do my boys like that, never have never will. But that’s funny and I get it

I live where it gets over 100 for weeks at a time in summer. My thermostat is set for 77 and if I go lower it runs 24/7 and you’ll pay close to a grand a month for energy costs. All you guys that get to do 70 are lucky lol

I just keep everything OFF most of the year. In summer, set the thermostat to 74, and in winter, 59.

I keep it at 68 as well for sleeping. It's the perfect temp for me (I also have a fan blowing on me and the fan on in my room at the highest...else I wake up drenched in sweat/just too hot in general)

I've noticed most women get really cold super easily. Meanwhile, I need to be fucking freezing just to fall asleep lol...doesn't even matter whether I'm on cycle or not

Back