• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What PED have you tried in the past and said “never again!”?

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tren and I have a lot left I'd be happy to swap with right person...it's evil for sure

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like them all but DECA just ruins me so does NPP, the physical effects were great, the half mass staff sucked ass. NEVER again.

bailey81

Registered Member
Reaction score
TREN.. messes me up mentally but I keep doing it. did not realize how much it distorted everything. can get you
into some serious bad reactions to stuff that means nothing. I am sure I think I will be able to handle it and try parabolan
for 6 weeks,
cause when it feels good physically and you feel good mentally, its tough to beat..

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys out there who have used Tren and actually ended up in trouble one way or another bc of it?

Can definitely see it happening. Made me a anger dude... went after a guy on the road for cutting me off. Shit is dangerous.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have use halo three times, two weeks each for the same reason. Never bothered me in the slightest. But I also got a bottle of cheque drops right off a veterinary truck in 1988. I was just shooting a half or whole dropper pre workout. Never felt a thing. With no internet and no one in the gym familiar with it, I just winged it. I see now, of course, how dangerous that was.

If I had to complain about any steroid it would be SDROL. Even the 10mg of injectable had me tapping out by 10 days. Just made me feel crappy.
Yup I am surprised you lasted ten days. Day three I was on my knees wanting to die. I will never again touch it.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Out of everything I have ever used, the only AAS that gave me "roid rage" was dbol.

For some reason it makes me a maniac. I hate myself on it and I literally would pop 25-50mgs and then an hour later if anyone blinked at me wrong I was literally a loose cannon.

I used to think the term "roid rage" was false, bc test makes me calm. Alot of AAS make me calm and mellow. Kinda how weed does.

Not dbol. Unless my source was slipping me cheque drops LOL.

bailey81

Registered Member
Reaction score
TREN..when I say I keep doing it despite the risk, I have scaled back for sure. Just being honest when I say I will
probably try one more cycle. ITs amazing though how tough it is to keep remembering you are on it, when you get upset.
I am sure I have messed up some relationships, and not just with women. Anything...Glad I am where I am at and it was not worse.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Folks:

As the title says, what PED did you try and said never again? I’m thinking with our experience, there should be some good responses here. I’ll go first.

1. Deca - really messed me up. Deca dick was a real thing for me and it took me 2 PCTs to recover. Was pretty down when I crashed. Funny, the other 19 Nor which many cannot tolerate (Tren) was fine.

2. Clen - I know it is not an anabolic but, of everything I’ve ever tried, this stuff is the worst! Even at 40mcg, the anxiety, racing heart, and headaches were absolutely terrible. I’ve heard the only authorized use is to treat asthma in horses, and we are not horses.
Mine was Deca as well. Wouldn’t go near it for years. It was one of my first cycles and ofcourse I was clueless as to how to run a cycle or PCT for that matter. It crushed my sex life for about 6 months. Said never again. Anyway a few cycles ago I decided to try it again and used a much better protocol overall and it ended up being on of my best cycles I can remember. Just goes to show you what a little bit of knowledge will do for you.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
M1T/17Tren-1.4dien-3-one capsules . I don’t remember the name , my pops had 4 bottles .

I gained 21lbs in less than 30 days and it had Max feelin sick (I was 16).

Max

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tren. Mast in moderate to high doses can make me dangerously aggressive.

I was pinning tren ace with mast prop a few years back. Without going into detail, it nearly ruined my life. How I escaped sure ruin and possible death.. well, I think God intervened. If that person would've seen a shrink, I'm absolutely positive he'd have been diagnosed with more than one mental or personality disorder. It really scares me to think about it, honestly.

It's crazy for me to read about people using 300+ mg of tren a week. I could run it if I wanted to, but I wouldn't need anything over 140ish a week. That would be plenty and I'd only lose some sleep, not my fucking mind.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
just recently discovered this in the last two weeks: halostein. Gave the rest of the bag to my buddy. The fucking headache the next morning after even just 15mg was killer and the shit raised my BP through the roof.

Of course the tren along with it didn’t help things

caladin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Clen is a no go for me . My homemade Cyp, I can make Enth or Prop but could never get Cyp right and it would burn and leave a nasty pain bump for weeks.

Never had an issue with Tren but I wonder how it would effect me know that I'm in my early 50s. I need to get back on the test though and I'm to darn lazy to cook it anymore. Lets see how the new old man cycle will turn out.

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
Test base or any base. It leaves a huge lump wherever I inject. Painful also.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
AnaDrol gave me the worstest headaches. Blood pressure is the same as when i run high tren but no headaches with tren

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have to say that old school, fish scale/abalone shell coke was quite the enhancer 😁..but the gains sucked. I remember training and taking classes at a local jr. college in 89\90 and wondering why I wasn't growing....could have been the gram to quarter oz I was lining up daily 😐

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
when I was younger I got several vials of test e 500. It hurt to walk, sit, stand, basically my whole existence was pain for about 2 weeks after a shot. They were pretty cheap I know now because no one would buy them. I had a soft ball sized lump on my ass at the injection site.
I know this is an old post but I have to say Test 500 hurt like ish…. I use to work for an airlines and drive the tuggers, suspension on those things were crap, bouncing around on every bump I hit. Had to sit on the opposite asscheek and avoid sitting on softball size lump on the other side. The worst!

Topher_ruiz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Personally, I hated dbol. I hated the excess water weight and definitely contributed to induce a bit of gyno. Ran that for about 3-4 weeks and came off.

Ganjamon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hgh crippled my pointer finger for 2 years. I can finally straighten it out again. Fuck HGH!!

Ganjamon

Registered Member
Reaction score
How much were you running?
On that last particular run I believe I was using grey tops and ended it at 6 iu. I started at 2.5 but went up to 5-6 iu over the course of 6 months. It was an experiment that didn’t end well.

Yes it was my fault for raising the dose to quickly. Having a hooked numb pointer finger seriously hampered my grip and everyday life.

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
Trestolone. Never again. Ran it for two weeks and could not get the aromatizing under control.