• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What PED have you tried in the past and said “never again!”?

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ll also say clen. I can’t do any stimulants. The anxiety is way too much for me

FM19

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally like 10mg SD once a week on areas I’m trying to improve. Then again that’s the only way I run orals or inj pre-workouts. Never on consecutive days. Zero sides this way.

Bpark365

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally like 10mg SD once a week on areas I’m trying to improve. Then again that’s the only way I run orals or inj pre-workouts. Never on consecutive days. Zero sides this way.

Exactly how I run Anadrol. Never had an issue

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
PGCL- Used it in my Gyno..... did shrink it but not kill it all off.... Stuff makes you shit for 4 hrs straight
Was made for elephants to help promote birth of a "stuck" baby.

Tren- Did way too much in the day, I throw in 200mg of Tren E weekly sometimes.... But Tren got me in a lot of trouble... $375k worth of trouble.
The divorce after 25 yrs soon followed. Fuck tren.... No fuck ME. I was taking way too much. My fault.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
TREN and oral s- drol. Actually could barely tolerate tren back in the day. But tried some recently and I swear I thought I was losing it( my mind). Not even gonna get started on the physical sides. Unbelievable the difference age can make. And oral s- drol made me feel like I had the fricken flu. Just lethargic as hell.Injectable was much better, but still the headaches - these 2 - for me- never again especially tren- wasn't sure it was EVER gonna let go- scared the shit out of this old guy. Pretty much just stick to test, deca, and my main man provi these days.

megatron_rulz

Registered Member
Reaction score
TREN and oral s- drol. Actually could barely tolerate tren back in the day. But tried some recently and I swear I thought I was losing it( my mind). Not even gonna get started on the physical sides. Unbelievable the difference age can make. And oral s- drol made me feel like I had the fricken flu. Just lethargic as hell.Injectable was much better, but still the headaches - these 2 - for me- never again especially tren- wasn't sure it was EVER gonna let go- scared the shit out of this old guy. Pretty much just stick to test, deca, and my main man provi these days.

as I’ve gotten older, tren gives me terrible heartburn.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’d probably still try some tren base once and a while as a PWO. Hardly anyone offers it any more as far as I’ve seen.

Lanez

Banned
Reaction score
Done em all. None I'd stay away from. I've been pretty responsible with my usage so I haven't had any bad experiences. I've always been a 'less is more' kinda guy and have had satisfactory results. I've seen some cycles on here that make me scratch my head. But hey, to each their own.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't believe no one said DNP.

That is one of the most volatile dangerous compounds that exists. I won't even help clients do protocols or source it. It's way too high risk imo. I hear people argue its "safe". LMAO, that is not safe. You can "tolerate" DNP. And even then it's super toxic even if you tolerate it.

I won't use tren ever again. I prob used it 10x in my life and it has way too many sides for me to battle, the worst the psychological sides I would get from it.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can't believe no one said DNP.

That is one of the most volatile dangerous compounds that exists. I won't even help clients do protocols or source it. It's way too high risk imo. I hear people argue its "safe". LMAO, that is not safe. You can "tolerate" DNP. And even then it's super toxic even if you tolerate it.

I won't use tren ever again. I prob used it 10x in my life and it has way too many sides for me to battle, the worst the psychological sides I would get from it.

True, only did it 2 times and I was a hot mess.. literally Dinitros crystal DNP was fuckin brutal.
Slept on towels
Soaked within 2 hr's
Change and repeat.
Never again.

Lanez

Banned
Reaction score
What is tren sus like?
Tren base is bomb. I get it in 50mg jugs and only run 25mg at a time. Ran it at 50mg a couple times but I smelled like a dog and got a little too intense for the wife. Told me to dial it back and I did. Works like a champ. Now I run it with primo as an eod shit. You could also run it at 12.5mg ed and get even better results. The mental sides start creeping in a little though. Not bad but noticeable. Good thing about it being base is they don't hang around long.

Last edited:

Ironbrother

Registered Member
Reaction score
Mine gotta be MK677. I ran it for 3 months and my brain chemistry altered so bad where i had panic attacks, anxiety, depression, and thinking process.

I never had any of these until 2 1/2 months in on MK677

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Mine gotta be MK677. I ran it for 3 months and my brain chemistry altered so bad where i had panic attacks, anxiety, depression, and thinking process.

I never had any of these until 2 1/2 months in on MK677

I agree mk was trash from the weight gain to the barley could stay awake. I will never use it again and it could disappear for all I care.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Winstrol. It use to be my favorite AAS for years. Then I went off AAS for 10 years. When I got back to it winstrol was like poison. Killed my joints, gave me head aches, muscle spasms etc. Since then I have tried many different brands. Some are worse than others. I have no idea why if did a 180 in my body.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Winstrol. It use to be my favorite AAS for years. Then I went off AAS for 10 years. When I got back to it winstrol was like poison. Killed my joints, gave me head aches, muscle spasms etc. Since then I have tried many different brands. Some are worse than others. I have no idea why if did a 180 in my body.

Probably age. Body is less forgiving now.

I tried it for the first time at 45.

Two to three weeks I had to stop. Felt like glass in my elbow joints.

Couldn’t do certain exercises.

When I did stop? Took months to go away completely.

Yeah, not for me either.

Bigdaddyjak

Registered Member
Reaction score
A bombs . Tried 3 different brands . Seemed to do nothing for me !

RoyKeane

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got back in the game at 50 ... tried Winny, it made me feel like I have gravel in my joints, after a few weeks I could barely lift. Tren ACE ... I don't think I slept for two weeks straight.. Dbol, which I used to pop like tic tacs blew me up, moon face, high BP ... Clen cramped me up like crazy.

Now it's test, deca and primo, low doses and no orals.

Aquiles68

Reaction score
Well, after almost two decades off, I began TRT doctor prescribed. Testosterone cream 75mg a day, I wanted a little extra so, I added Deca 60mg and Primo 200 per week (I used to run deca at 400mg per week so primo without problems) a month later I began suffering from hiccups, for over 10 days in a row. I was suspecting my add ons were the cause, so I stopped so the hiccups. I didn't mention to Dr. about other supplement because I knew I messed up. By the way I am 54.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I really dislike test cream. Be careful around women and children because it can be “shared” by contact. I had a friend using it and his 4yr old daughter started developing puberty signs, hair etc. due to contact.
If there’s an issue with injecting test, maybe talk to him about pellets.

TheGreatWhiteTruth

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's interesting reading the comments about Tren. It's a love/hate for me. I stay away from it these days, unless I'm 'in a pinch'. It's like they used to say, if Test is God, Tren is the Devil.

Haven't read much about Winny though. Every single joint and tendon in my body is in pain these days and winny just drestroys me. Can't even lift on it, so I stay away. Sucks, cuz I used to love it.

+1 for EQ too.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Board Rep
Reaction score
Clen makes me a jittery fuck and an insomniac, as well as cramp
dnp used to work great, now a single dose will give me a bad rash, have tried over the course of a few years from different suppliers same result every time, it is what it is.
DHB hurts
Winstrol hurts
Test 500 hurts

bsherryjr

Registered Member
Reaction score
Eq. That shit gives me anxiety like crazy and It doesn't matter if the dosages is high or low

RussianMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've used 400mg/ml with some mild soreness and even that got old pretty quick. Honestly, pharma 200mg/ml lumped me up and but no UGL test ever has. I'm sure big pharma is using the lowest quality passable oil they can and the UGLs are all competing for our business using better carriers I think. Maybe I'm wrong

This is such an interesting theory. Both UGLs I’ve tried were nice and ran without issues

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Won’t be a popular opinion, but I hate deca. I’ll run 200/wk or less for joints but that’s it. Any real cycle gives my body what looks like negative progress. NPP though is all good.