• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What labcorp test do you use

Ronn38

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In the past, I've just run a basic metabolic panel and a total and free test, but I see a lot of you guys are getting estradiol reading and other goodies. What is the name of the lab test or tests (from labcorp) that gives this extra info?

BTW: information on the different test and their use would make a great sticky....hint ;-)

Thanks,

Ronn

hhsbigmike

Banned
Reaction score
^ yup, thanks again for pointing me to this Vicious :winkfinger:

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also if you search around usually a discount code can be found as well.

CWB

Registered Member
Reaction score
Over 1500ng/dl

My closest labcorp is a state away but were I have hypogonadism and im prescribed TRT meds I get regular bloodwork and always get my totals rather than the common >1500ng/dl. I dont know how the operation works at labcorp but if you were to tell them you were on TRT and needed your exact totals to properly adjust your meds where youve recently lost your insurance isnt there a chance they could help you set up the correct tests to receive those numbers? If your a paying customer the least they could do is help you to make sure your getting the right tests allowing you to properly adjust your meds. I may be wrong but it cant hurt to ask.

Ronn38

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used the Privet MD lab as suggested in the article, and asked for the male hormone panel which seems to include everything I wanted--and thanks for the code!!!
I've been clean (off PCT) for about 6 weeks now. I've worked out quite a nice little on/off cycle with less supressive DHT derivatives, and I want a new baseline since I'm over 50 now. likewise, I hoping to find if there is any level of SARMS that's workable for PTC--because they sure make my off -time easier.

Let you all know what I find.

Ronn