• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is your biggest pet-peeve?

People who burp (belch) standing next to me...
Curling in the squat rack
People who make a mess at the coffee isle (counter) I dislike slobs..clean up after yourself
Or when someone tries getting my attention and calls me "yo"..
People who take up 2 parking spaces
Totally agree 💯 bro

Seeking help? Yeah, I've tried EVERY internet myth out there to increase semen volume...celery, celery seed, hydration, pills, etc, etc. It's all BS. 😡

Edit to add. Yes, I understood the kelvin reference. :roflmao: I appreciate the confidence and endorsement. I try.
Only thing that works is to not toss a load for like a month. Then the first shot is fast and massive… and sometimes loud.

Only thing that works is to not toss a load for like a month. Then the first shot is fast and massive… and sometimes loud.

Load... I'm problems connecting the Dots..
Is it like flushing the Toilet..
Z...

Dunno if it's been mentioned but people who pull out in front of me then proceed to go 10-15 mph under the speed limit.

Also..people who ride my ass when I'm going 5-10 mph over the speed limit and there's no passing lane.
That shit makes me so fucking mad

Seeking help? Yeah, I've tried EVERY internet myth out there to increase semen volume...celery, celery seed, hydration, pills, etc, etc. It's all BS. 😡

Edit to add. Yes, I understood the kelvin reference. :roflmao: I appreciate the confidence and endorsement. I try.
Nothing gets me shooting ropes like jerking off in a Batman suit with a belt around my neck strapped to the shower rod 😂

Weird Feeling GIF by Harlem
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor
im horny jack nicholson GIF

IML Gear Cream!
Mofo's that can't count but work a register. A 4-way stop sign that everyone "always" blanks out at.. that person at the light that keeps inching up every second. Someone braking on the highway when no one's even in front of them?? Small talk 🤐.. someone's bad behaved dog i just wanna smack the owner for not making their damn dog listen to simple commands. On top of that when there animal doesn't listen they talk to their dog like a fucking human..

Well... you need to meet.. Gabriel..
A 131lb Wolf-hybrid.. Off Leash Service Dog..
After 7 yrs of ER's..Dr.s officers, third floor of the C ward..3 days..
He's a trooper.. never complains.. never leaves me...
Never more than 5 feet away...
Has saved Me..10 Times..at Least..
I wouldn't be here today.. without My Boy..

He's turning 10...
Slowing down..it kills Me..
Z...

Nothing gets me shooting ropes like jerking off in a Batman suit with a belt around my neck strapped to the shower rod 😂

The utility belt?! That should have a tranq gun and some type of electric charge in it....now that would be a hanging Michael Hutchence could get excited about

Edging on Illegal....he can't live next too a church, School or an Old Folks Home..
Z...

You forgot funeral home. Apparently jacking it in my front yard to a funeral procession "isn't cool". Bunch of fucking Amish Puritan Quakers. :rolleyes:

People that complain about old threads getting bumped by newer members.

People that think everything is racist.

People who lie and say they’d never fuck a fat bitch.

People that complain about old threads getting bumped by newer members.

People that think everything is racist.

People who lie and say they’d never fuck a fat bitch.

You're killing me today! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The connections your mind makes to get to the third line...priceless.

Leaving a shopping cart in the middle of the isle at the grocery store or Costco so people can't get by, cutting lines and not being spatially aware in busy social situations.

People that say....
"Oh you have a case of the mondays"
Just stfu 😆 🤣

Get Shredded!
I could write a book of small shit that pisses me off. This is why I could never touch Tren LMFAO

I could write a book of small shit that pisses me off. This is why I could never touch Tren LMFAO
Same bro..my attitude is like I'm on tren year round 😆 🤣
short fused asshole 24/7 365 without tren..

Same bro..my attitude is like I'm on tren year round 😆 🤣
short fused asshole 24/7 365 without tren..
Oh no! Say it ain’t so bro. I like you and your posts please please don’t tell me you’re that guy with that attitude!!! See I can’t get past you guys. You bait me in everytime and EVERYTIME I fall for it. Say it ain’t so bro!

Oh no! Say it ain’t so bro. I like you and your posts please please don’t tell me you’re that guy with that attitude!!! See I can’t get past you guys. You bait me in everytime and EVERYTIME I fall for it. Say it ain’t so bro!
Safe to say I'm little bi-polar 😆. I'm happy go lucky cool guy 😎 then 1 small thing snap 😆. I'm just witty..mostly

I have everyone convinced that me being an asshole is funny,

Jokes on them I am actually just an asshole
Same..at work I deal with alot of diff people most like my personality, they don't know if I'm joking or serious

Literally me lmao. Someone would ride my ass on tren and I'd throw the truck in fucking reverse.
It keeps people on edge. Never let em know your next move lmao
Ok I’ll bite. So you enjoy seeing others probably in a lower position than you squirm? You’re batting 1000 so far on my “yeah you’re an asshole” test. Lol

Ok I’ll bite. So you enjoy seeing others probably in a lower position than you squirm? You’re batting 1000 so far on my “yeah you’re an asshole” test. Lol
Nobody is in a lower position then me haha. I just am a straightforward honest person, regardless of feelings.

Back