• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What is it about EQ?

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to say EQ because most guy’s don’t give eq a chance to work right or don’t run the milligrams high enough. If your not running EQ at 800+ MG each week your simply not going to see much. Also if your not pushing EQ for at least 16-20 week’s your also not going to reap the full Benefits. EQ takes at least 8 weeks to notice anything so when your cutting your cycle off at 10-12 week's when it’s just getting good you’ve basically wasted your time. EQ is amazing for increasing appetite and muscle hardening and strength. Some might not agree but I’m going to say EQ is the most underrated. What drug do y’all think is underrated?
68d76bea34fc26ce6aa1575529b62721.jpg

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with your assertions at all. For men that are over 40, and probably for a number of younger men, high dose long courses of EQ is dangerous. I have seen it many many times where the hematocrit goes well over 60 and that is a thick blood with high blood pressure and kidney and cardiovascular stress. In fact , I almost guaranteed that most men that run 1000 mg/w for 20 weeks will end up with hematocrit over 60 with all the associated before mentions adverse effects.

Superbox

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had made the best strength and mass gains when I ran a test E/C and EQ cycle for 20 weeks. I ran a power lifting program, the Cube Method for 20 weeks (each program is 10 weeks).

Only thing I would have changed was how I ate during that time. I had the mindset on seeing just how big I could get, so I ate everything I got my hands on. I really wish I would had done it through cleaner eating.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Testosterone is the most underrated hormone in the steroid world. In my opinion.

test only cycles for the win lol

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
XOTG85;1976852 said:
I’m going to say EQ because most guy’s don’t give eq a chance to work right or don’t run the milligrams high enough. If your not running EQ at 800+ MG each week your simply not going to see much. Also if your not pushing EQ for at least 16-20 week’s your also not going to reap the full Benefits. EQ takes at least 8 weeks to notice anything so when your cutting your cycle off at 10-12 week's when it’s just getting good you’ve basically wasted your time. EQ is amazing for increasing appetite and muscle hardening and strength. Some might not agree but I’m going to say EQ is the most underrated. What drug do y’all think is underrated?
68d76bea34fc26ce6aa1575529b62721.jpg

I agree with you. Most don't see results in 4 to five weeks and they drop off. I run it at least 16 weeks once per year and at least 600mg. Gains are solid. You need lots of patients with this compound.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glycomann;1976854 said:
I don't agree with your assertions at all. For men that are over 40, and probably for a number of younger men, high dose long courses of EQ is dangerous. I have seen it many many times where the hematocrit goes well over 60 and that is a thick blood with high blood pressure and kidney and cardiovascular stress. In fact , I almost guaranteed that most men that run 1000 mg/w for 20 weeks will end up with hematocrit over 60 with all the associated before mentions adverse effects.

This is exactly why I will never mess with EQ. You have to run a ton of it AND for a long time to see results and now you've got BIG sides.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Multislacking;1976887 said:
This is exactly why I will never mess with EQ. You have to run a ton of it AND for a long time to see results and now you've got BIG sides.

I respond fine to it (EQ) but I don't need a gram of it either. I pair it with test and primo and that combo works great for me. I can be on test and NPP and 6 weeks in, add 500 mg of EQ and a week later I am 5 lbs heavier, fuller and more vascular. If EQ doesn't work for you then it doesn't work. Using it at a gram a week for 20 weeks is just going to turn your blood into maple syrup, turn you red as a beet and make your vein protrude from trying to deal with the volumetric expansion of your thick viscous blood.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
If planning on running a long course of EQ I would recommend giving blood once a month. Its what I did, blood work was always pretty good other than HDL/LDL

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Glycomann;1976854 said:

I agree brother EQ is definitely a young man's drug. I've personally never seen my hemotcrit over 19 but I know others have issues and their blood turns to Canadian syrup on EQ. Definitely donate before and after EQ usage.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Wiseguy;1976867 said:
I agree with you. Most don't see results in 4 to five weeks and they drop off. I run it at least 16 weeks once per year and at least 600mg. Gains are solid. You need lots of patients with this compound.

Yes forget all that front load BS and just wait to about week 6- 8 when it comes to EQ. That's when the magic happens.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Wiseguy;1976867 said:

It's so crazy some ppl respond to EQ and others think it's snake piss lol.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Bolan;1976916 said:
If planning on running a long course of EQ I would recommend giving blood once a month. Its what I did, blood work was always pretty good other than HDL/LDL

As long as you're safe and check blood work you have no problem. If your not in great health bad hdl is no good and hemotcrit level above 18 then I would say no go.

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
EQ seems to be one drug that you either like or dislike, I think it could have its place but I dislike it and won’t run it over 150mg. At that “small” dose I get some cardio befits that I can use, the BB doses +600mg gives my a bunch of side and I will never run it like that again.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
XOTG85;1977687 said:
As long as you're safe and check blood work you have no problem. If your not in great health bad hdl is no good and hemotcrit level above 18 then I would say no go.

I am 57 and zero issues with eq. I run tren, EQ, Halo on TRT year around and compete 2 to 3 times per year. Everything in moderation and blood work. Yes numbers elevate during cycle, but once I get off with proper diet and supplements everything is back to normal in no time. My total cholestrol is 140, no hbp, liver or kidney issues what so ever. Many of the younger men say they do blood work, but I come to find out majority don't. Every 3 months is clock work for me. Also, I say this over and over again, no need to go overboard with these compounds. For example 300mg of tren a week works magic with no sides. I don't take more than 400mg of test. Orals winny and var no need to go over 50 mg. More focus on diet and training and less pushing the limits on gear.

Just my opinion. Everyone has to find their own sweet spot.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Right on brother being safe with it is key. After years of tweaking things you learn when you can do what you cannot.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I loved eq. I respond great to it. I’d run 400mg a week and always notice it fairly quickly.
People don’t realize as soon as you put these drugs in you they start working.
My only issue with it is being a great responder to it I was also extremely sensitive to it. The anxiety i get from it is through the roof. I can’t handle it anymore. Eq is worse for my mental state and sense of well being than tren.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'll tell you what also increases anxiety. Stenbolene, it has anxiety for about two weeks then all of a sudden it fades out then comes the gains. Very interesting compound.