• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What is a good dose to start at

Jimme

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 48yo and have been experiencing low T symptoms for at least a couple years now. I have decided to try TRT and realize that this is a lifetime commitment and visited a clinic that promote hormone balancing. Bloodwork has been drawn and just waiting on the results. I asked what the starting dose I should start at and she told me 200mg/week. This seems to be a rather high dose to start at from what I have read. I am in for the long haul if this works for me and goal is to get rid of the symptoms of low T with the fewest negative side effects as possible. Can I get the dose or regimen dialed in if I am experiencing unwanted sides and if not, what is a good dose to begin with? I will post bloodwork result once they come in.

Registered Member
Reaction score
IMO it’s all about symptom resolution. You could start around 150 mgs a week and titrate up from there.
Whatever dosage you start at, I’d give it at least 6-8 weeks before making any changes.

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
At 63 years old I still get some back acne at 200 mg a week, right now I feel good at 100mg every 5-6 days but have not had any blood work lately.
But I am a novice at this game myself so I wouldn't take what I say as advice.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have my guys use 100mgs Every 4th day and 250-500iu of HCG 2x a week

In hundreds of labs +, this keeps the average male 800+ n/dL regardless of age, cycle history, etc.

Safe and effective so that is the protocol I stick to.

I am prescribed this exact protocol myself, per my choosing.