• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What international sources come with no worry?

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So obviously its pretty apparent that customs is getting very strict. Anything from china is definitely a no go. My question is what international sources come with no worry of seizure/trouble? International is a gold mine with the products you can get for the money, but it is very risky in some people's opinion. Obviously every Int source will say they have a 99.9% non seizure rate. What do you guys think, is it still safe using int these days?

A big crap shoot Honestly.

This, tbh. International packs getting snagged left and right including countless reships. Not a pretty picture.

Domestic is the safer way for now but even that is at potential risk as well.

This, tbh. International packs getting snagged left and right including countless reships. Not a pretty picture.

Mix in a controlled buy and it is definitely not pretty. It is almost not worth it. Miss the days when this was not a concern.

Mix in a controlled buy and it is definitely not pretty. It is almost not worth it. Miss the days when this was not a concern.

Agreed...I had 3 international packs received no problem within past 2 years. if I were to order international right now I'll bet odds on I get that Customs "love letter" and no gear.

China is especially difficult given the have customs on their side of the border so just getting out of the country is tough let alone still having to make it stateside.

China is especially difficult given the have customs on their side of the border so just getting out of the country is tough let alone still having to make it stateside.

I am sure the Chinese raws suppliers pay off their customs agents to look the other way.

Just sending funds is a crap shot. Meaning flagged.

Cheapthreads out..

They are watching everything. Bitcoin. Wu. International. Domestic. I wont do international.

IML Gear Cream!
They are watching everything. Bitcoin. Wu. International. Domestic. I wont do international.

That's why I mean now that even domestic will soon be at risk because of all the major funding methods are being watched now. CIM is the only way to go.

Yes the feds can trace bitcoin even if you transfer from wallet to wallet and there are forensic tools to analyze the blockchain to determine the path of the coin right to the source.

Pharmacom ships internationally

If its from Basic you get letters in the mail to remind you!

I wouldn’t even attempt international anymore with all the fentynal stuff going on. High chance of losing money at the very least. You know they’d love to make an example out of anyone they catch. It’s just a matter of what the DEA/fbi has time to do. If you order hope they are still very busy trying to catch high level fent movers. Is life/felony convinction really worth the risk for some discounted AAS

I wouldn’t even attempt international anymore with all the fentynal stuff going on. High chance of losing money at the very least. You know they’d love to make an example out of anyone they catch. It’s just a matter of what the DEA/fbi has time to do. If you order hope they are still very busy trying to catch high level fent movers. Is life/felony convinction really worth the risk for some discounted AAS

^this guy knows srs Nutz is reputable peps

This needs to be framed, stickied, put on a damn plaque. I have a freebie coming from an international source. It hit NY yesterday. This small freebie will be my last dealing with int.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every intl source has had issues, but PSL has a very good success rate and track record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This needs to be framed, stickied, put on a damn plaque. I have a freebie coming from an international source. It hit NY yesterday. This small freebie will be my last dealing with int.

All the domestic UGLs should take heed of this too! Also all recreational drug dealers too. Cuz without international we will finally have a drug free America!!! Just like Ronald Reagan prayed it will be! Praise Peter Poppoff

That's why I mean now that even domestic will soon be at risk because of all the major funding methods are being watched now. CIM is the only way to go.

Yes the feds can trace bitcoin even if you transfer from wallet to wallet and there are forensic tools to analyze the blockchain to determine the path of the coin right to the source.

Yep 100%. I'm considering CIM for my next order with a relatively new source.

The custom is getting stricter, SR still can provide safe domestic shipping to USA and Europe. :clapping:

CIM sounds like the easiest way for a buyer, how much better can it get. But how the fuck does a source not get popped accepting that? I don’t understand how that would work, all it would take is for johnny L to sign up and send some and figure out at the very minimum the vicinity of where they are. Then watch the pickup spot and you’re done. Unless I’m missing something

Get Shredded!
Do you understand why domestic sources charge higher prices? If there woull be an international source with no worry of seizure everyone would order from that source and all the domestic sources wont exist.

So obviously its pretty apparent that customs is getting very strict. Anything from china is definitely a no go. My question is what international sources come with no worry of seizure/trouble? International is a gold mine with the products you can get for the money, but it is very risky in some people's opinion. Obviously every Int source will say they have a 99.9% non seizure rate. What do you guys think, is it still safe using int these days?

Do you understand why domestic sources charge higher prices? If there woull be an international source with no worry of seizure everyone would order from that source and all the domestic sources wont exist.

Obviously I get it, but $80 for a bottle of UGL Pharma grade Test is still too much

If you want to play you gotta pay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In before this thread gets deleted for discussing payment methods on the open board

This might be ok as we are not discussing payment methods for specific sponsors here.

Safe in the sense that you dont catch a case and/or safe in the sense that you get the gear?
No method is full proof but I think Domestic is your safest bet with a g2g source.

Safe in the sense that you dont catch a case and/or safe in the sense that you get the gear?
No method is full proof but I think Domestic is your safest bet with a g2g source.

Not catching a case.

Back