• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you get when you mix Tren e ,Hgh, superdrol and

IML Gear Cream!
5i u almost 3 years. Superdrol hasn't been that bad ...anadrol on the other hand ..fml.

Ironlion@keemail.me
Yeah I would think an 8 week clean out might be in order....

On the bright side, gh seems to go to work faster after you take a break then it does on the first run with it. I noticed pumps and fullness within the first week and the body started to tighten back up around Week 4. Shocking really.

On the bright side, gh seems to go to work faster after you take a break then it does on the first run with it. I noticed pumps and fullness within the first week and the body started to tighten back up around Week 4. Shocking really.
I've taken a 4 week break here and there . Always planned to go longer but the mirror always got the best of me. This time I'm stuck g to my guns.
Ironlion@keemail.me

Agree every time I start back on growth I feel it after a few weeks even at low doses. Even years ago I noticed it within a month or two if I remember correctly. I hate the lethargic feeling that it gives me as well. I could take 3 naps each day on Hgh.

What up DD? What's the plan for today? I got some hamstrings and abs later!

I do love that sore feeling from training and if be a lie if I told you I never feel it as much as I do after i train quads and hammies.

No injection today

Yesterday was
Tren E

Primo ace

And superdrol 20mg

Part of me really wants to up the superdrol but I'm not gunna put the added stress my liver and kidneys.

Tomarow

Tren enth /test enth blend
Primo ace

Superdrol @20mg.

Caber .5mg

Nolva 20mg

I'll post again 2maro

Happy gaining y'all

Ironlion@keemail.me

I do love that sore feeling from training and if be a lie if I told you I never feel it as much as I do after i train quads and hammies.

No injection today

Yesterday was
Tren E

Primo ace

And superdrol 20mg

Part of me really wants to up the superdrol but I'm not gunna put the added stress my liver and kidneys.

Tomarow

Tren enth /test enth blend
Primo ace

Superdrol @20mg.

Caber .5mg

Nolva 20mg

I'll post again 2maro

Happy gaining y'all

Ironlion@keemail.me

Yea brother be patient seems to kick in nicely for me around week 3. The injectable version is completely different and works within a few days. I’m trying to convince Z to talk to EP about brewing our own version.

Yea brother be patient seems to kick in nicely for me around week 3. The injectable version is completely different and works within a few days. I’m trying to convince Z to talk to EP about brewing our own version.
I bet lol. So far it reminds me of a subtle halo ,I know at first I was pretty impressed I need to expirementw higher dose...

Please I'm asking y'all to chime in...

What is your use dosage of superdrol and at what time did you notice a change for the best up until the bad sides or a plateau .

Thank yall

Ironlion@keemail.me

Hit chest yesterday was a great training session.now school is open so the equipment was much more accessible.
Took an involuntaryoff day just slept and ate .

I'm still going 7days week as I can't hire anyone to save my life. Nobody wants to earn themoney they expect a handout. Shit I had homeless guy ask me for 3 bucks ,so I sed hey il give you 5 if you wash my windshield....he actually got upset w me and we beside himself that I would expect a little effort . Lol all well . I'm trying to keep up w this log best I can. If any one has questions please feel free as I encourage them,to ask.
Thanks guys

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

Hit chest yesterday was a great training session.now school is open so the equipment was much more accessible.
Took an involuntaryoff day just slept and ate .

I'm still going 7days week as I can't hire anyone to save my life. Nobody wants to earn themoney they expect a handout. Shit I had homeless guy ask me for 3 bucks ,so I sed hey il give you 5 if you wash my windshield....he actually got upset w me and we beside himself that I would expect a little effort . Lol all well . I'm trying to keep up w this log best I can. If any one has questions please feel free as I encourage them,to ask.
Thanks guys

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me
I went to the grocery store today and a guy was parked beside me sitting in his when I came out. He said he ran out of gas and left his wallet at home and asked for some gas money.

I told him sure, turn the key on though so I can see your gas gauge though........ He drove off

Get Shredded!
I went to the grocery store today and a guy was parked beside me sitting in his when I came out. He said he ran out of gas and left his wallet at home and asked for some gas money.

I told him sure, turn the key on though so I can see your gas gauge though........ He drove off
LMFAO

Ironlion@keemail.me

People are way to "entitled" these days its just sad. Why work when you can scam the system and the working class to get everything handed to you. There was a thing called pride when I was younger and you didn't want to be seen as one of these types...sad times when you cannot hire someone and pay them well to do a job brother.

People are way to "entitled" these days its just sad. Why work when you can scam the system and the working class to get everything handed to you. There was a thing called pride when I was younger and you didn't want to be seen as one of these types...sad times when you cannot hire someone and pay them well to do a job brother.
It truly is

Ironlion@keemail.me

Uggghh I feel your frustration. I'm in a position at work where we could really use a good 3-4 extra hands to help. Like you, nobody actually wants to work to earn money, they'd rather it given to them.

Its wild right now. Everyone that is worth a shit and earns their mone already has a good job, and the people looking for work aren't worth hiring. Crazy times we are in.

Training biceps triceps and forearms

I do about 4 movements biceps 4 for tris and 4 forearms and finish w calves 3 or 4 sets.

Tren E 200 mg

Primo 75mg (last injection)

S.drol 20mg

Weight is 202lbs but I think I traded some bodyfat for actual muscle ...if even just a few ounces (there is a visible difference tho).

Have an amazing day ASF

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

Appreciatethat man,feels like I'm just maintaining what I have . I have a major recomp in diet training sleep and aas/ped usage I gotta really tune in and soon

Ironlion@keemail.me

How’s being off hgh for a bit now been treating you? Always no fun transitioning back to normal:/

Are the tren e sides bearable at that dose ? I know I couldn’t go past 400mg of EP tren E because of the night sweats mainly.

Why in the world would you run that much tren....

I incrementally increased over a long duration to see where sides would kick in, experimental. Was also tied into some research on CYP enzyme with SNP’s I was doing at the time on inter-individual metabolism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also am averse to tren sides to a large degree. I've pushed tren pretty hard, and the only issue I get is acid reflux past 1.5g per week.
1.5 g is a lot but if I know your tactics like I think I do in sure there was an educated theory behind it. 800mg x 2-3weeks seems to be my threshold .

Ironlion@keemail.me

How’s being off hgh for a bit now been treating you? Always no fun transitioning back to normal:/

Are the tren e sides bearable at that dose ? I know I couldn’t go past 400mg of EP tren E because of the night sweats mainly.
I notice a bunch of difference my metabolism is not as fast my hair andfi her nails aren't growing as fast,my skin is more su next to blemishes and acne. Muscle bellies seem less full and I am not burning fat as fast

Ironlion@keemail.me

On my way to train ,I injected a crazy blend from a good friend of mine....

5mg methyltren

50mg tren base

50mg test suspension

No orals

.5mg caber

.75 mg letro

God it's getting interesting to say the least about not using gh . A pack shows up few days ago filled w kits ...wtf ... so I'm stocked and could be expirementing w some higher dosages ..we will see and if I do I'll document it for sure.

No negative sides yet I am a walking erection though . Lol

I'm gunna post some post training pictures.

Have an amazingday y'all

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

Ghost pack of HGH ? Lol sounds like it’s meant to be. That PWO sounds like a animal send some my way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my way to train ,I injected a crazy blend from a good friend of mine....

5mg methyltren

50mg tren base

50mg test suspension

No orals

.5mg caber

.75 mg letro

God it's getting interesting to say the least about not using gh . A pack shows up few days ago filled w kits ...wtf ... so I'm stocked and could be expirementing w some higher dosages ..we will see and if I do I'll document it for sure.

No negative sides yet I am a walking erection though . Lol

I'm gunna post some post training pictures.

Have an amazingday y'all

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me
That's where my gh went!

Back