• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

What did you inject today? 💉

Get Shredded!
10 mgs Test E
10 mg of test? Typo? Otherwise I have to ask....Y! I just realized how old the post is. I'm sure it was addressed by now.

How you feel ?
I'm still sore but the wounds are healing nicely and hopefully I will be able to start physical therapy soon and get back in the saddle.

250mgs sust
150mgs EQ
125mgs Deca
50mgs Tren A

sprankle of GH

As much food as I can stomach

250mgs sust
150mgs EQ
125mgs Deca
50mgs Tren A

sprankle of GH

As much food as I can stomach
I don’t know if this helps but people at my gym use MK 677 so they can eat more.

Every one including us use HGH. Which from what I see HGH is better and your not relaying on your own production of HGH which can vary by your age.

I’m 50. I take HGH cause from what I understand are pituitary gland even when stimulated depending on age with any of the peptides
Is not going to get you the same levels of doing synthetic HGH. I take 4IU a day.

But I could see MK677 being beneficial for stimulating the appetite and keeping your pituitary gland stimulated.

I have no clue the long term effects on it which is a down side and may want to consider before taking it.

I don’t know if this helps but people at my gym use MK 677 so they can eat more.

Every one including us use HGH. Which from what I see HGH is better and your not relaying on your own production of HGH which can vary by your age.

I’m 50. I take HGH cause from what I understand are pituitary gland even when stimulated depending on age with any of the peptides
Is not going to get you the same levels of doing synthetic HGH. I take 4IU a day.

But I could see MK677 being beneficial for stimulating the appetite and keeping your pituitary gland stimulated.

I have no clue the long term effects on it which is a down side and may want to consider before taking it.
I’m the guy that needs help putting the fork down , not pickin it up

I’m the guy that needs help putting the fork down , not pickin it up
Me too. Some of the guys who are in good shape need to consume large amounts of food. I currently don’t fit the catagory.

But I’m going to change that.

All SB Labs💯

125mg Sustanon
100mg Test Prop
100mg Primo
100mg Deca
4ius GH
50mg Anavar
50mg Tbol

A.M. 1mg each BPC-157 and TB500
P.M. 1mg each BPC-157 and TB500
Doc gave me a script for PT... but banned me from the gym!

2CC's Sunrise Pharma Sustanon 250
2CC's Sunrise Pharma Heritage Mast E.
4ius Sunrise Pharma Blues HGH.

Back