• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What did you inject today? 💉

Cruising now
125 Test C
75mg Masteron
3ius gh
20ius insulin am/pm.

Time to refresh receptors and go hard again when blood work allows. Hopefully, it will be a 4-week cruise
I took 6 weeks off last time. Once I started again, I grew pretty well.

I'll be sticking to 6 weeks off from now on.

Keep me informed on how blood work comes out after 4 weeks off or TRT.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Not sure if the receptor thing is true. Im always on and Im up a ton of weight and staying lean. Wont say a number bc Ill be lying according to trolls. But yes I know some is super saturation from all the carbs and insulin but high gh and insulin is the ultimate muscle builder. Also keep in mind that when I dont take insulin, I dont absorb carbs well. thats why naturally im 115lbs eating whatever I wanted to

For sure. After a while my body just stalls out.. but to @cujo200231 said, ever since I've added in slin and GH I've been making steady gainz. I just feel its time for a break I been blasting for a long time. I'll keep you posted on blood work bro. Hopefully not to shity haha.

Definitely agree on the health markers. I have put on weight so rapidly, my fucking feet and ankles are holding so much fluid. Between that and the orals my kidneys are probably on vacation saying fuck you, im done working this month. If the lean gains werent so incredible and didnt look 3d, Id even bail out but looking like a cartoon character and everyone at the gym is like what the fuck happened to you, you like mutated, its an addiction. And as far as fat gain goes. Zero. high tren and gh really does wonders when blasting the novorapid

Definitely agree on the health markers. I have put on weight so rapidly, my fucking feet and ankles are holding so much fluid. Between that and the orals my kidneys are probably on vacation saying fuck you, im done working this month. If the lean gains werent so incredible and didnt look 3d, Id even bail out but looking like a cartoon character and everyone at the gym is like what the fuck happened to you, you like mutated, its an addiction. And as far as fat gain goes. Zero. high tren and gh really does wonders when blasting the novorapid
I understand and I'm the same way bro.. I've actually went back to being a skinny bitch before and it was devastating people were like what happened to you man? Pretty shtiy feeling. And the compliments can be just as bad. If you feel good then keep pushing bro. I know you go hard as fuck so just be careful my friend.

I got fair skin as got some ginger in me as am Irish/Italian. Got a good base tan along with 7 mins tanning sessions 2x a week, albeit with some freckling all over.

Damn I’ll have to give this a try I have a cruise coming up in the eastern Caribbean!

Yeah, a member here, Cujo, runs 20ius of pharma per day. That is probably comparable to 40-60ius of UGL GH (depending on quality of the generics) I want to see what changes happen to him in a years time at that dosage (which should only be 6 months "on")

Those gotta be the worst generics on the market lol

Those gotta be the worst generics on the market lol
I've heard theres a big difference between pharma and UGL HGH.

I've also read a lot of people state that they take 2ius pharma when on pharma and 4ius when on generics. That kind of thing.

I'm kind of parroting other information so I can't say for sure if there is that big of a difference so you may be right.

5ius generics was plenty to have my hands tingling pretty good. I use 3.5 to 4ish ius when I can.

I've heard theres a big difference between pharma and UGL HGH.

I've also read a lot of people state that they take 2ius pharma when on pharma and 4ius when on generics. That kind of thing.

I'm kind of parroting other information so I can't say for sure if there is that big of a difference so you may be right.

5ius generics was plenty to have my hands tingling pretty good. I use 3.5 to 4ish ius when I can.

I got in my head regarding this not long ago and @rdm was the one who got me back on track. I did some more research on the subject it all really comes down to is if it’s actual Gh and if it is obviously the quality. I do believe Serostim is superior, but a good generic is really like running 6-7iu to 5iu serostim or something like that who really knows unless you do bloodwork and look hplc etc, but the difference isn’t that big. If you have a trash generic then that’s a much bigger margin, but 3:1 is crazy.

Thanks for the reminder I have to do it now I forgot earlier, I’m on 175mg EQ and 200mg cyp 2x a week, I’m going to be adding Masteron P into it soon

Back