• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Compounds Have You Dropped..??

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to age or sides..
What Compounds have you aged out of or just to many problems..Could be HR..RBC..or just an odd thing that normally doesn't happen to others..

Two Fold:
1..to see how certain compounds effect YOU differently as you age..
2..to show that even though about 75% of user's of a compound react the same..While other's have very different reactions..which really could use some light around HERE..

Chime In..should be a wide range of feedback..Useful to ALL..New and Old..and the Oldest..lol
Z...

I took Sdrol for 3 days. Never again will I touch that poison. Been of decades and have done everything including Tren and Halo, but nothing brought me to my knees in 3 days like SDROL.

Honestly, I have always bee sorta selective. Maybe starting later at 42 years old, I was wiser or more careful?? IDK

I have kept total compounds to 1200 mgs or less. Mostly like 800 range per week.

Extremely limited use of all orals and kept to injectables.

Learned Tren can be a beast and bring out your worst self.

Only compound I actually stopped using after starting was injectable winstrol. It gave me aweful pain in my elbows, like glass inside. And the pain lingered for some time after stopping.

Also I learned that I didn't need to take an AI as often as I thought I did...hardly use one at all now. I am not sensitive like others and I took it bc I read you should. Figured my body out a little more.

Honestly, I have always bee sorta selective. Maybe starting later at 42 years old, I was wiser or more careful?? IDK

I have kept total compounds to 1200 mgs or less. Mostly like 800 range per week.

Only compound I actually stopped using after starting was injectable winstrol. It gave me aweful pain in my elbows, like glass inside. And the pain lingered for some time after stopping.

Also I learned that I didn't need to take an AI as often as I thought I did...hardly use one at all now. I am not sensitive like others and I took it bc I read you should. Figured my body out a little more.
Winstrol here, too. First time was last time. I thought I had disabled myself. My knees were shot, and I had trouble walking down a flight of stairs. I really thought I had injured them - but cleared up after the Winstrol cleared.

EQ. Feels great & does what it should but I get cystic back acne EVERY time I've tried to run it in the last 5-6 years.
6-800wk used to be awesome. On the other side of 40, even 400wk gave me anxiety by week 8, on top of the acne.
I even went low-dose 200wk just for extra stamina & protein synthesis. Same thing. By week 6 Im racked with deep painful acne that take weeks to surface and persist for weeks despite every treatment out there.

Winstrol here, too. First time was last time. I thought I had disabled myself. My knees were shot, and I had trouble walking down a flight of stairs. I really thought I had injured them - but cleared up after the Winstrol cleared.
Yes I am now a prone sissy to winny just finished last run of it and I forgot how problematic it is for me. My right elbow feels like it's tearing off the bone when I lift things in a curl motion or carrying things at work, if I do run it again it'll be 25mg oil/day not 50mg oil/day. When curling dumbbells pyramiding to 70pds its horrible feeling but isn't bad when im back down to 30pds, gotta get some bpc/tb etc get this right again damn tendinitis feeling sucks it goes away tho when on wetter compounds.

If you still want to run Winny..try adding some var...25winny/25 var...might help..
Z...

EQ seems to loose it's luster over 40...yet some still have great results..
And probably the #1 compound that is so talked about having different effects on people..
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
If you still want to run Winny..try adding some var...25winny/25 var...might help..
Z...

Some have suggested run deca or npp with winstrol to offset the sides on the joints. Idk

It was so fucking bad, not taking a chance. Not worth it.

Funny 51...
The general consensus is that Deca gives joint relief But Not so with NPP...
Perhaps Vis could puts some data out as to Why..Same Hormone..Right..??
Z...

Over the last 30 years I’ve used everything. I honestly can’t think of one thing I haven’t tried. I was Agent Yes personal lab rat, before anything hit her list I tested it first.
A few that stood out that got stopped pretty quick was metribolone and Sdrol, made me piss ice tea and my crap turned almost white. If you ever want to know that you’ve poisoned yourself, those are good indicators.
Now it’s just test and Centrum Silver.

Halotestin, Tren, Anadrol (only run for 2 days for show peak), Eq, Cheque, DNP, Clen, T-3, ECA,
to name a few.

Anadrol, sdrol & I can't do winny either joint problems just like the other guys

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Stenbolone definitely dries you out and you can see your Results daily, but hart burn was killing me. Tapped out after 30 days.

Winstrol for me. I love the feeling if muscle tightness I get on it. My colon can't handle it though. Instant diarrhea. Tried 5 or 6 different labs and even gave the injectable version a shot. No go. My body hates it.

The EQ reactions are very strange. I started taking it about 14 months ago and I'll never run another blast without it. I've got veins on top of veins that I never knew existed. It also counteracts the shitty cardio side effects of tren for me.

I just started tren and it is giving me wicked pip with huge lumps. Same stuff that was fine two years ago. I tried both enanthate and ace and both are doing it. No problems with masteron thankfully. Final weeks without tren will be interesting. I sure hope I can use the halo two weeks out.

Get Shredded!
Just curious, what dose were you using and with what other drugs? I have the same issue with winstrol. Wishing I could figure out how to use it agains sicen in my prime that was my goto but now it's just joint pain and tight muscles to the point of headache.

EQ. I cat run that shit no matter if the dosage is high or low it gives me crazy anxiety. Trust me I even gave it a couple of tries and messed with dosage. My body just doesn't like it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I can no longer safely use dbol or Anadrol due to blood pressure issus, tren due to my inability to control my anger, equipoise due to my extremely high hemoglobin levels, winstrol due to reoccurring long term injuries, and insulin due to heart palpitations. I’m about to turn 54. At this age it’s best for me to stick to test prop, NPP, masteron, and HGH. My doses are much lower now too; 660mg weekly total between the test prop, NPP, and masteron prop. And no more bulking. The days of weighing 230-265Lbs are over. I’m 190Lbs at 5% body fat just like I was at my very first bodybuilding show 27 years ago. This feels light years healthier than when I was a big boy.

I can no longer safely use dbol or Anadrol due to blood pressure issus, tren due to my inability to control my anger, equipoise due to my extremely high hemoglobin levels, winstrol due to reoccurring long term injuries, and insulin due to heart palpitations. I’m about to turn 54. At this age it’s best for me to stick to test prop, NPP, masteron, and HGH. My doses are much lower now too; 660mg weekly total between the test prop, NPP, and masteron prop. And no more bulking. The days of weighing 230-265Lbs are over. I’m 190Lbs at 5% body fat just like I was at my very first bodybuilding show 27 years ago. This feels light years healthier than when I was a big boy.
I'm glad you realized it brother Health first

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

At 57 years old I use all compounds responsibly and moderate dosage and for specific purpose. I take zero medication for blood pressure or diabetic or cholesterol. All my vitals when I get off cycle return to normal between 30 to 45 days. With that said I will absolutely not touch Sdrol. In three days this compound brought me to my knees. I use tren and halo and none have turned my body upside down in three days as Sdrol did. I will not touch IT if my life depended on it.

At 57 years old I use all compounds responsibly and moderate dosage and for specific purpose. I take zero medication for blood pressure or diabetic or cholesterol. All my vitals when I get off cycle return to normal between 30 to 45 days. With that said I will absolutely not touch Sdrol. In three days this compound brought me to my knees. I use tren and halo and none have turned my body upside down in three days as Sdrol did. I will not touch IT if my life depended on it.
For me it's much easier just to say what I haven't dropped. Absolutely no tren though. I just stick w/ the basics nowadays. Test/ a little deca for joints, proviron and just recently started playing around w/ some mast. I did throw in some t- bol on last blast maybe 6 months ago. Stayed away from mast because of the hair thing- but running about 250 a week now and haven't noticed any handfuls like in the past. And really loving the vascular effects along w/ the provi. Basically no orals except my sweetheart( provi). If I do ever blast again it would be 750 test/ 3-400 deca, 500 mast and 75 provi-but right now feeling good cruising. (250 test c, 250 mast, 125 deca, 50mg provi) Some would say that's a heavy cruise- but it works for me. Need to get u my new email Z- man- hope u are doing Ok- HR

I always drop orals after couple weeks sometimes few days ..proviron being the acceptable..I ran tbol for 6 weeks great results tho.i also have dropped tren a after 2 or 3 weeks everytime. I guess I want keep trying to see any different 🤷 😕. Actually just stopped running it with dhb..I'm gunna thro mast in its place

U ever lactate? I just squeezed my nipple and yellow shit came out? Kinda tripping bc I don’t think I have gyno doesn’t look like it and my nipple aren’t sensative

Gyno and lactating are 2 different issues

Back