• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What compounds bind more to SHBG

Anopolo21

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing so reading I found that Turinabol can bind to the SHBG protein which then prevents testosterone from binding to it. This frees up more testosterone to circulate. This property of Tbol is what makes it appealing to bodybuilders, rather than any direct performance enhancing or growth effects. Turinobol can help other compounds like Deca work more efficiently. Does anyone else have some info on what compounds bind more to the SHBG protien?

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Doing so reading I found that Turinabol can bind to the SHBG protein which then prevents testosterone from binding to it. This frees up more testosterone to circulate. This property of Tbol is what makes it appealing to bodybuilders, rather than any direct performance enhancing or growth effects. Turinobol can help other compounds like Deca work more efficiently. Does anyone else have some info on what compounds bind more to the SHBG protien?
All DHT derived compounds have a higher affinity to SHBG than do testosterone(and derivatives). Thats why proviron is so highly recommended on cycle.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anavar, Anadrol, Tbol, Winstrol, Primo, Masteron, and Proviron would all be examples of the DHT AAS mentioned above.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Wolves

Registered Member
Reaction score
pretty much all anabolics lower shbg but provrion binds to it really strong, thats what is most commonly used to lower shbg

Diesel618

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is not the primary effect that makes tbol appealing to bodybuilders. Proviron , on the other hand, one could potentially make that argument, but they would still be wrong.