• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

What can turn your whole day around ?

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Random question not bodybuilding related at all for my brothers here. But When you’re feeling down and out what’s something that can turn your day from bad to good almost immediately? For me I’d have to say it’s seeing my little baby girl . I can be having the worst day ever and everything could be going wrong but when I see my little girl my day will do a compete 180. I never thought I could love somebody so much. What can do that for you ?

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
When my son randomly comes and asks for a hug and kiss. Melts my cold heart every time. I'm a softie underneath the hard exterior.

TopDawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's a difficult question. Everything is relevant to the reason I am having a bad day. Sometimes I just need to get away from everyone and everything. That can be me fishing, hunting, or taking a nap. Other times I need to remove aggression, and the gym comes into play.
I never advise anyone to drink, but there have been a few times in which a nice Scotch or Bourbon helped relax me. That never solved the problem though.

If I really think about it, if I am having a bad day I cannot turn it around by escaping. I eventually have to face whatever conflict there is head on and resolve the problem. I cannot be comfortable with myself until I know everything that can be done has been. At that point I can relax knowing everythingis now out of my control.

BodybuilderZepp

Registered Member
Reaction score
If I’m really upset a nice meal, a hard workout and some sleep helps. But to put me in a better mood a kiss from my daughter or wife will do the trick.

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Training days with my son does wonders for both of us, When my boys are with there Mon and I'm in a funk I like to put myself where people are... gym, walk at the park, watch a game at the bar etc. I'm a people person so I will usually be in a conversation with someone pretty quick and hear something that will either change my mindset or make me appreciate what I do have. People are the best and worst things on this planet 😂

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
When I get home and my woman is already cooking bcus she knows I don't like to eat dinner after 7 & my 2yr old son just wants me to pick him up and hold him (forever)lol..
On the other side I have a long list of shit that can turn my day in a bad way..anger management 🙃 can make another thread about my pet peeves 😆 fill a damn book

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
When the biggest dude I’m the gym says I’m getting big. True motivation right there
Facts! Not bragging but I get told something about my muscles pretty much everywhere I go now days I’ve gotten use to it lol. Had a old man the other day in the pharmacy come up to me and say “what supplements do you take “. I said “ eh protein vitamins stuff like that “. He smiled and said “ you ever taken steroids”. I said “well sir if I’m being honest yes I have” lol. It did make me feel good. Then a lady came up to me in the store recently and said “boy the gym must love you”. I said “ehh I just try to stay in shape”. She said “ stay in shape my yeah right you look like the hulk”. It’s the little things that make us feel good 😌

BeginnerUser

Registered Member
Reaction score
Facts! Not bragging but I get told something about my muscles pretty much everywhere I go now days I’ve gotten use to it lol. Had an old man the other day in the pharmacy come up to me and say “what supplements do you take “. I said “ eh protein vitamins stuff like that “. He smiled and said “ you ever taken steroids”. I said “well sir if I’m being honest yes I have” lol. It did make me feel good. Then a lady came up to me in the store recently and said “boy the gym must love you”. I said “ehh I just try to stay in shape”. She said “ stay in shape my yeah right you look like the hulk”. It’s the little things that make us feel good 😌
I’d venture to say this is how steroid addiction begins haha.
Just feeling too damn good.

Draig

Registered Member
Reaction score
When my 10 year old daughter throws elbows at her siblings to make sure she is the last one to give me a hug before I leave for work.

Puts a big smile on my face.

List Available Here