• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

what can I use to help me get bigger, leaner, stronger??

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 18 years old and I want to get jacked and strong. I'm currently skinny-fat. my genetics are shit. is there any thing I can use to help me get bigger, stronger, leaner? something that can enhance my results by 100x? steroids, mk-667, supplements, hgh, etc. whatever??

big_rich

Board Rep
Reaction score
Diet and proper training bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey it's the kid who fucks our moms , sister, girlfriend, slashes our throats cuz we're infidels lol

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am 18 years old and . . . my genetics are shit.
I doubt at 18 you could possible know that. Please point us to your threads on your diet and workout routine so we can evaluate your claim. If you do not have threads in the "training" and "diet and nutrition" sections, then start some.

I'll just be blunt.

No 18 year old man who works out properly and eats a good bodybuilding diet for three years is "skinny-fat." If you are skinny-fat, then it is not your genetics. Poor genetics might prevent you from weighing 220 at 8% bodyfat at 5'10" without steroids. It might mean you have a harder time getting shredded than another guy who eats more carbohydrates and junk than you.

BUT POOR GENETICS ARE NOT WHAT MAKES SKINNY-FAT!

drealdeal

Registered Member
Reaction score
Creatine ...food.....Dorian Yates "Blood and guts " training program. The fellas are right bro @18. You just need to train eat and get proper rest bubba.

Ironlion@securenym.net

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You will die very soon so don't sorry about. Isn't that what you like to tell people.... How you're gonna fuck their wife, sister and Mom and then kill them.

Reaction score
You will die very soon so don't sorry about. Isn't that what you like to tell people.... How you're gonna fuck their wife, sister and Mom and then kill them.

why does it matter if I'm gonna die soon? yes, I'm gonna become a suicide bomber, but that's later on. probably in my 20s. I'm just 18 now. so I got some time to live. so I wanna get fucking jacked.

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
why does it matter if I'm gonna die soon? yes, I'm gonna become a suicide bomber, but that's later on. probably in my 20s. I'm just 18 now. so I got some time to live. so I wanna get fucking jacked.

That's just fantastic and such an ambitious goal. Well I believe one guy said take lots of insulin so try that

Tmart

Registered Member
Reaction score
And what will make your teeny cawk bigger right?

TheComeback

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wanna know what skinny-fat is???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Load a barbell up really heavy....and then rest it on your throat for like ten minutes. Youll be so jerked!

Some good advice, this is what all the jihadists do to get jacked

Gadd

Registered Member
Reaction score
Eat-train-sleep-eat-train-sleep ect..

Nickp777

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am 18 years old and I want to get jacked and strong. I'm currently skinny-fat. my genetics are shit. is there any thing I can use to help me get bigger, stronger, leaner? something that can enhance my results by 100x? steroids, mk-667, supplements, hgh, etc. whatever??

you are not ready for any of thoughs options lil dawg you have not done your research lil boa

Mansir39

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didn’t to send the bully any real business.. this kid sounds dumb enough to actually believe me .. lol

Mansir39

Board Rep
Reaction score
Unbelievable.. didn’t miss a beat .. need to get those pics posted again ( crashed vials ) with his old and new lab name in title ..
make sure it stays at the top of Google search

agfitness

Registered Member
Reaction score

* I just read that you are 18 ......................and i stopped reading.
Brother please don't do that. Your body is so fresh like a baby. Never use any anabolics before 25 years.

Or your receptors will be full in 2 years and then? What will you do? You'll have maybe health problems hard than other people who have done fitness about 5-10 years and then started to use anabolics.

* Sorry for my English not enough to explain my opinions and feelings but i hope you understand what i mean.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score

I thought you were a 6'5 muay thai fighter with litte bodyfat... at least thats what you said in another thread.🤔

This new description you give us about yourself makes you sound like a typical Moroccan kid fucker. So which one is it?

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
Genetics indeed fuck you over but that does not mean you cant tell them to fuck off. Yeah you might not be a fucking olympian but you can still look like a greek god.
When i was your age, i was a muscular fat 230 pound guy. My body was severely endomorphic and it still is.
Heck by the end of my university I was 320 pounds.
Thats when i decided to take control
I dialled in my diet and nutrition. Aas was not even close in my list of things to use to get my goal because i knew its possible without it. So i went down to 165 pounds at 6 feet height.
Even today i have to restrict carbs harder than a few friends of mine. Who can gobble all the junk they want and still seem lean.
Aas is not the answer to your question
Put in the time, effort and nutrition. Then if you see no results in 3 years. Go ahead, use all the bloody chemicals in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk