• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What can I expect?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m picking up some yk11 and rad-140 and plan on using together and this will be my first real sarm cycle with nothing other then low test and deca. I’m very interested to see what these two products can do for me alone. Has anybody ever stacked the two together?

So I’m picking up some yk11 and rad-140 and plan on using together and this will be my first real sarm cycle with nothing other then low test and deca. I’m very interested to see what these two products can do for me alone. Has anybody ever stacked the two together?
Never used yk11 . phil has been using it..

As you saw I’m using the stack right now but only 3 days in. I’m tossing it in as I cruise this way here I’ll see the potential these 2 compounds actually have. From what I’ve read and been told these are amazing for pure mass and strength! We will just have to find out what’s coming our way bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you saw I’m using the stack right now but only 3 days in. I’m tossing it in as I cruise this way here I’ll see the potential these 2 compounds actually have. From what I’ve read and been told these are amazing for pure mass and strength! We will just have to find out what’s coming our way bro!!

I did brother unfortunately I only picked up two bottles of each and hoping this will be enough for the cycle.

I did brother unfortunately I only picked up two bottles of each and hoping this will be enough for the cycle.

Depends on how long you want to run it. I’m looking to do 8 weeks

Rad140 is great for strength,recomp, lean mass, cutting.. Anyone running trt and throws in rad will be pretty dam happy. Im real curious about yk11.
Keep us updated..

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I took 10 boxes :D

yk11 deserves to be tried for sure[/FONT]

I hear that SARM stack is comparable to low dose test/npp stack.

In for your results bro

Bro.. I'm super excited to see how ya make out here.. So many talking about Sarms and peps being the future..

When I go off blast.. I run Test 200mg and Deca 100mg per week.. and 1/2 adex every 7 days.. and I still feel great to be honest..

but I'm dying to know the 2 compounds mentioned above will effect your cruise..

It could be the new blast in itself..

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Bro.. I'm super excited to see how ya make out here.. So many talking about Sarms and peps being the future..

When I go off blast.. I run Test 200mg and Deca 100mg per week.. and 1/2 adex every 7 days.. and I still feel great to be honest..

but I'm dying to know the 2 compounds mentioned above will effect your cruise..

It could be the new blast in itself..
I have high hopes :) Just waiting for it to come in.

I have high hopes :) Just waiting for it to come in.

Keep us posted.

I think while your cruising on low test and deca is the best time to try it, feel and see the results better

Last edited:
Back