• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weight vs Dose

QuadAces

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Assuming the same BF%,cycle experience, and diet for 2 people taking 1 gram of gear. Person A is 200 lbs. Person B is 250 lbs.

My question is does their weight specifically affect the effectiveness of the cycle? Obviously genetics plays a role but how much does weight? (Extra credit to anyone who can provide a link to a study on this as I can’t find anything)

What gear are you talking about ? A gram of test is a gram of test and should raise a persons levels relatively the same , now a person will aromatize it differently but test levels should be the same . A dr shouldn’t prescribe more test for trt depending on your size. I think that cycle experience matters more so than a persons size

Same body day should make a difference in dose . Now if body fat was higher or lower ur base line and e levels would be different.

Higher body fat will be lower base line test and higher E levels . Body fat crates E to a point . Now all this in speaking general cause everyone is a little different

Last edited:
What gear are you talking about ? A gram of test is a gram of test and should raise a persons levels relatively the same , now a person will aromatize it differently but test levels should be the same . A dr shouldn’t prescribe more test for trt depending on your size. I think that cycle experience matters more so than a persons size

By you asking “what gear” should I assume your answer would vary depending on the type?

Assuming the same BF%,cycle experience, and diet for 2 people taking 1 gram of gear. Person A is 200 lbs. Person B is 250 lbs.

My question is does their weight specifically affect the effectiveness of the cycle? Obviously genetics plays a role but how much does weight? (Extra credit to anyone who can provide a link to a study on this as I can’t find anything)

You cant select the dosage from this thinks because many factors involved . The best genetics take less and grow more , so best way is start low and increase only when stop gaining weight or strength .

its just one of many factors I think, different people metabolize and utilize different drugs differently , also why numbers like "total gear load" is kind of a arbitrary number cause like if a 200lb guy says hes running 1.5g of gear is that 800g of primo, 200EQ, 200 deca, and 300 test or 1g of tren, 200DHB, and 300 test? the first one probably being practically a heavyish cruise for some guys while the second one is just an insane cycle . Also history is a big factor, someone that has been cycling 10 years straight probably needs more.

Last edited:
The more muscle mass you have, the harder it is to build muscle.. but there are too many variables to really be able to answer this. I would say for the average person, the closer you get to your genetic potential with size.. the more gear you will need to keep growing.

Back