• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Weight loss questions

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey asf.

Prepping for my bulk. Looking to go up in size.
I'm fine. But having some questions for the lady.
While. I'm trying to gain. She's trying to loose.

So we decided for her first month. We're gonna try a pre prepped food kit. Then prep her meals on our own once she's comfy in the new lifestyle of a healthier diet.

Looking at Medifast and Nutrisystem like plans.
Goal is to get her down to around 1500 to 1800 calories. Broken into 6 meals a day. Got her a gym membership to go for cardio. She wants a smart scale. I dunno what to look for in that department. So if yall have a recommendation I'd appreciate that.

Next is thermogenics.
Some years back. She tried innovapharm novaburn thermogenic fat burner.
Moderate stim. I'm. Not looking to give her a heart attack. What's the goto brands or supps for that these days..

So essentially. Looking for info on fat burners scales and pre-made diet kits. Any advice info or whatevs to help me aid her on this journey would be so helpful.

As. Always I thank you in advance.
c95144fe025bfd225dc83bb73ef82a47.jpg

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Matcha powder (green tea powder) ... You can buy different levels of caffeine content, from none, to high. 1/2 teaspoon - 1 level teaspoon added to plain water, or any other beverage. Use throughout the day.
Excellent for fat-burning! (with no other chemicals like "Green Tea Fat-Burners"), detoxifies, gives great SOLID energy for hours and you can typically get it for about $11-12/lb.
If you buy it "for baking" thats where your best deals are. Its the same thing, but when sold as a "fitness or weight loss product" the price goes wayyy up! ;)

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Matcha powder (green tea powder) ... You can buy different levels of caffeine content, from none, to high. 1/2 teaspoon - 1 level teaspoon added to plain water, or any other beverage. Use throughout the day.
Excellent for fat-burning! (with no other chemicals like "Green Tea Fat-Burners"), detoxifies, gives great SOLID energy for hours and you can typically get it for about $11-12/lb.
If you buy it "for baking" thats where your best deals are. Its the same thing, but when sold as a "fitness or weight loss product" the price goes wayyy up! ;)
Thanks for that. She loves drinking tea. So I assume this would be similar right? Not a tea guy here

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Told ya Wes would have something!

@GYMnTONIC do you recommend this over a traditional ECA stack? Or is this more of an "avoid the stims" that stink was talking about?

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks for that. She loves drinking tea. So I assume this would be similar right? Not a tea guy here
Yep. Its in powder form instead of crushed leaves. Much less expensive and can still be used with hot water as a tea. You can also add it to any blended shake or smoothie.
Another great option is Newman's Own Organic Green Tea bags (about $5/box 100ct). If using the tea bags, boil 15 bags in 16 oz of water and add honey/sugar as desired. Stir the sugar/honey in while hot (keep in mind this is a concentrate when adding sweetener). Then pour that into a jar and refrigerate. From there just add about 1oz to water or any other beverage. Keeps the prep simple and that 16 oz will give you about 1 gallon of regular strength green tea. (at about .75 cents/gallon! Pure & clean :) ) We recommend Spring Water.
Adding organic lemon juice & raw honey makes a Super-Tea!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Told ya Wes would have something!

@GYMnTONIC do you recommend this over a traditional ECA stack? Or is this more of an "avoid the stims" that stink was talking about?
I wouldn't compare it since its a far different mechanism overall. But I would say its stronger overall for fat loss then the old school basic dosages of ECA. Ephedrine is stronger as a stim , but nevertheless check out the ingredients in these items. The beauty of Androshred is it has mega fat loss burning abilities minus the cardiovascular sides such as jitters, insomnia, headache, overstimulation, etc.

And ty for the shoutout sir :)

ANDROSHRED