• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Water weight

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I noticed when i was cutting on tren i held on to alot of water weight. Diet was in check and i was on a low carb/high protien diet. Took a few weeks for water weight to go away

But now im bulking to widen a few lagging body parts. i noticed on deca 2 weeks in i dropped like 5lbs of water weight and shredded as hell. (2nd time taking deca, both times same result) so first time i didnt take ai since i only kept it to 300mg and 250 test. This time i upped deca to 400mg and taking a low dose AI because of dbol. Same 250mg test

Anyone the same on deca? Also i have zero problems with the missus in bed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Draig

Registered Member
Reaction score
My only experience with deca was a low does 100mg a week so I can’t speak to higher doses.

Whenever I retain water it’s one of a couple things, 1) E2 is high or 2) my hemo is high.

If my E2 is in check I donate blood and my water retention goes away within 72 hours or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed when i was cutting on tren i held on to alot of water weight. Diet was in check and i was on a low carb/high protien diet. Took a few weeks for water weight to go away

But now im bulking to widen a few lagging body parts. i noticed on deca 2 weeks in i dropped like 5lbs of water weight and shredded as hell. (2nd time taking deca, both times same result) so first time i didnt take ai since i only kept it to 300mg and 250 test. This time i upped deca to 400mg and taking a low dose AI because of dbol. Same 250mg test

Thats is assbackwards from me and Id guess 99% of everyone else thats ever use either hormone. Are you sure they’re not mislabeled?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
doesnt sound like deca to me

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats is assbackwards from me and Id guess 99% of everyone else thats ever use either hormone. Are you sure they’re not mislabeled?
Im also scratching my head. Also deca and tren was from 2 different sources and both times same result. Was on tren to cut and held on to alot of water weight. Also weight would fluctuate alot every other day very quickly. But deca just straight water weight gone. Also im up on calories bulking on deca and im way more striated and veiny on deca

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
What color is the "deca" and what color is the "tren"?
Deca clear like test. Tren brownish. Also i forgot to mention i have more experience with tren compared to all the other cutting compounds ive taken and always when tren is added i hold on to alot of water.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
doesnt sound like deca to me
I always sticked to test, tren, dbol, anavar, winny, drol ,eq. Ive never taken deca because i was afraid of the fluffly and moon face and both times i tried it and each cycle was a different rep i got same results. Im not really doing anything special like keto or low calories. Im bulking heavy and im going up in weight slowly but water weight is just gone.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Honestly tren was my to go to because i was those lucky ones that had zero side effect. Other then waking up to pee i sleep like a baby and a little acne on my cheeks. But this is my second time around with deca and i fell in love with it. First time i did a 16 week bulk and gained around 10lbs but looked shredded the whole ride. I drink tons of water everyday because of the type of job im at. Also taking himalayan salt for pre workout. Not sure what else i can think of

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im also scratching my head. Also deca and tren was from 2 different sources and both times same result. Was on tren to cut and held on to alot of water weight. Also weight would fluctuate alot every other day very quickly. But deca just straight water weight gone. Also im up on calories bulking on deca and im way more striated and veiny on deca

Do you eat all fired foods? Cause Im telling you now tren does not hold water nor does it aromatize, it depletes water and eats through glycogen like skittles for most users. I may be wrong but Im gonna say your not using tren buddy.

Deca holds water weight.

Youre like an ADD patient to AAS, lol

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score

I'm the same way. Never any dick problems. Zero bloat. When I was young I'd bloat like a mother fucker. It's all diet for me. If I have a heavy weekend of eatting I'll be a water Buffalo on Monday. Gone bye Wednesday. I've gone as high as a gram a week.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just to piggy back of HOF… sounds to me like you aren’t taking the clothes pounds you’re thinking you’re taking. Now… I could be wrong and your body could react differently but from what I’m hearing is you have some mislabeled vials. I have years of experience with both these compounds and just like HOF said real Tren won’t bloat your face or make you hold a lot of water. Now deca on the other hand will put a ton of bloat on me in a very small amount of time.

Without jumping to conclusions perhaps you should order your next cycle of a sponsor here on ASF and see for yourself because I’d bet money you have a mix up somewhere

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
There should be no way for you to hold water on Tren. Now Deca will.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There should be no way for you to hold water on Tren. Now Deca will.

lol 500 for things I thought I’d never have to say

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm the same way. Never any dick problems. Zero bloat. When I was young I'd bloat like a mother fucker. It's all diet for me. If I have a heavy weekend of eatting I'll be a water Buffalo on Monday. Gone bye Wednesday. I've gone as high as a gram a week.

Im left without words, I thought I knew you better than this lol

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just to piggy back of HOF… sounds to me like you aren’t taking the clothes pounds you’re thinking you’re taking. Now… I could be wrong and your body could react differently but from what I’m hearing is you have some mislabeled vials. I have years of experience with both these compounds and just like HOF said real Tren won’t bloat your face or make you hold a lot of water. Now deca on the other hand will put a ton of bloat on me in a very small amount of time.

Without jumping to conclusions perhaps you should order your next cycle of a sponsor here on ASF and see for yourself because I’d bet money you have a mix up somewhere

It’s HFO not hof

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly tren was my to go to because i was those lucky ones that had zero side effect. Other then waking up to pee i sleep like a baby and a little acne on my cheeks. But this is my second time around with deca and i fell in love with it. First time i did a 16 week bulk and gained around 10lbs but looked shredded the whole ride. I drink tons of water everyday because of the type of job im at. Also taking himalayan salt for pre workout. Not sure what else i can think of

This comment will not age well “zero side effects” lol

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im left without words, I thought I knew you better than this lol

Lol, I know man. No matter what I Take I never hold water anymore. But shit man. 10 years ago 250mg Deca a week, I'd look like a marshmallow man.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lol, I know man. No matter what I Take I never hold water anymore. But shit man. 10 years ago 250mg Deca a week, I'd look like a marshmallow man.

The one constant is change for some it drastic for others it’s not so idk.