• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

WATCH: Mike Tyson Repeatedly Punches Unruly Passenger In The Face On Plane

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Mike Tyson allegedly got fed up with an intoxicated passenger behind him during their flight.​

Mike Tyson is known for having one of the strongest right hands in boxing history. If there is one thing that you do not want, it is to catch one as a regular person. That was the fate of an unruly passenger who was sitting behind Tyson on a flight. A video, reported by TMZ, shows Tyson repeatedly striking the man in the face.

Tyson was on board of a flight going from San Francisco to Florida on Wednesday night. The incident occurred around 10:30 P.M. after the man apparently would not leave Tyson alone. Other passengers claim that the former champion was very open to those wanting pictures and to have a conversation. The man allegedly kept provoking Tyson even after being told to stop.

Mike Tyson was seen in the video throwing multiple punches at the man, whose face was left bloodied with cuts. The man was given medical attention and later went to the police. There has been no comment made from the police. Also, JetBlue and Tyson’s camp have remained quiet on the incident.

This has been an interesting week for Mike Tyson, who was recently in the news after his appearance with Joe Rogan. After getting high with the host, Tyson made a comment about having wealthy people kidnap the homeless and hunt them on their estates.

“THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. THEY TAKE THESE HOMELESS PEOPLE OFF THE STREETS. PUT THEM IN THERE, TAKE THEM TO ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL HOSPITALS. THEN, THEY TAKE THEM FROM THE HOSPITAL, ALL DRUGGED UP, TAKE THEM TO THESE LARGE ESTATES, PROPERTY — ‘LET’S HUNT’ – RUN!”

Source: https://generationiron.com/mike-tyron-punching-man-flight-plane/

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
That dude deserved to get bitch slapped! Holyfield deserved his ear bit off too! Just my .02

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
That dude deserved to get bitch slapped! Holyfield deserved his ear bit off too! Just my .02
It’s kinda like the pet owner that lets their little wiener dog irritate the neighbors unchained Pitbull then whines like a bitch when suddenly their little wiener dog is in 15 pieces scattered throughout the yard. Duh. You poke the bear enough times your gonna get bit. Anybody that fucks with Mike Tyson at 30,000ft is a complete idiot and probably needs or deserved an ass whooping. Just my opinion though.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Have to watch for ppl purposely baiting to get a response that can end up with a law suit.

Celebrities have to have a thick skin. Plenty of opportunist looking for a chance to gain money….

And Tyson has a history already of violence outside the ring.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol why did Holyfield deserve his ear bit off

I agree with Mike Tyson here “Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

MidWest

Registered Member
Reaction score

I agree with Mike Tyson here “Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

Agreed

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score

I just thought in that fight every time Tyson got inside on Holyfield he would just grab and hold him. It was frustrating to watch. I would have bit his ear too. Lol. Not really. Holyfield’s strategy worked, but it really wasn’t a great fight.

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
We are all human, after all. And respecting anyone's borders are crucial, especially if this human happens to be Mike Tyson.;)

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe the DA has turned down filing charges against mike.

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dude deserved it but Tyson just toyed with him if he wanted to Tyson could of fucked him up big time