• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Wassssup Gents

Mvluk

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New member on the forum. Semi new to gear. On my 4th cycle rn using some stuff I had from the previous year Tes/Deca. Gnna grab some new stuff too really go for a blast. I’m 27 6’2 225lbs. First post here but I been reading the threads and chats and just love the environment. Let’s EAT boys. Hopefully I can learned a few things from the seasoned guys. Pic of me now below can’t wait to post updated physiques as I continue with the consistency dedication and discipline I’m implementing daily.

Attachments

• AD1BAC7C-AF71-48DE-83A9-5D9317EBD2DB.jpeg
    AD1BAC7C-AF71-48DE-83A9-5D9317EBD2DB.jpeg
    659.1 KB · Views: 20

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
New member on the forum. Semi new to gear. On my 4th cycle rn using some stuff I had from the previous year Tes/Deca. Gnna grab some new stuff too really go for a blast. I’m 27 6’2 225lbs. First post here but I been reading the threads and chats and just love the environment. Let’s EAT boys. Hopefully I can learned a few things from the seasoned guys. Pic of me now below can’t wait to post updated physiques as I continue with the consistency dedication and discipline I’m implementing daily.
Welcome aboard!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey my brother welcome aboard, you couldn't join the community at a better time, everything is thriving, members are being very helpful, it's the best time ever.
If you have any questions or concerns or need anything please feel free to hit me up

Purity source labs
Vision

Mvluk

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey my brother welcome aboard, you couldn't join the community at a better time, everything is thriving, members are being very helpful, it's the best time ever.
If you have any questions or concerns or need anything please feel free to hit me up

Purity source labs
Vision
Appreciate you my man!

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Welcome to the group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk