• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Warming up vials

cheeky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've read multiple posts regarding people warming up their vials by putting their vial in some warm/hot water in order to minimize pip.
I usually put a small amount of warm water into a small bowl and leave my vial sitting in the water for a couple minutes.

I was wondering if it would be bad to leave the vial in water that's TOO hot?
Would that have any bad impact on the test and/or compound?

:hmm: not sure if it's a stupid question or not but thought i'd ask...

i have never warmed a vial in 20 + years of shooting shit,
to each his own .. good gear doesn't cause pip or much of it

Warming gear prior to pining is very common. ..it not only helps delivery but also prevents possible PIP. ..I always heat up my pins. ..mainly for quick and painless injections. ..to eaches own. ..

Haha! To each their own fellas!

Thought it was a common practice...found myself warming up vials after pinning a virgin muscle which felt like a horse had kicked my quad. Needless to say, i was traumatized and have warmed my vials since hahaaa

Was just curious if it would be bad to leave the vial in some serious hot water 🤔😅

As long as you don't use boiling water, but use hot water from the faucet, it won't hurt the gear. I do it with the thicker oils so that I can get it through a 25g pin easy. But I would NEVER heat up the sryinge. I think that's crazy because I highly doubt that the plastic of the syringe is going to hold up to heat like the glass in the vial will, and for all you know, you might be leaching plastic byproducts into your gear and injecting that crap into your body. So heat the glass vial, not the plastic syringe

I heat the vial in one of those mud heat packs that you can get at Walmart for like $5. That way you don't have to worry about water getting in your shit if it falls over, etc. I always thought the water thing wasn't a very good idea when there's such an easy solution that works better.

Also, I only heat the syringe if I'm sitting with a slin pin. That way I don't have to push hella hard. With the shady shit we're putting in our bodies from these Chinese bathtub raws a little warm plastic is the least of my concern lol.

Now let me be clear that I don't heat it to 150 degrees lol. Maybe 100 max, mud pack in the microwave for 40 seconds

I heat the vial in one of those mud heat packs that you can get at Walmart for like $5. That way you don't have to worry about water getting in your shit if it falls over, etc. I always thought the water thing wasn't a very good idea when there's such an easy solution that works better.

Also, I only heat the syringe if I'm sitting with a slin pin. That way I don't have to push hella hard. With the shady shit we're putting in our bodies from these Chinese bathtub raws a little warm plastic is the least of my concern lol.
I dunno GC, I'm pretty sure that plastic is poisioneus once in the bloodstream

It's not really getting hot enough to melt. Maybe gas off a bit but honestly... We're injecting shit that has literally zero quality control over the production of raws. That's the cold hard truth, unless you're using only pharma products, which we aren't. Anyone that tries to argue otherwise is only fooling themselves. At some point I'm gonna get some heavy metal testing done... I'm pretty sure it's gonna come back elevated. That's just heavy metals. We have no idea how many byproducts are also in these raws. I've heard lots of guys talk about having precipitants when they brew their own gear, especially tren in any form. That's definitely not hormone. It's something that's reacting with the solvents to create a different molecular composition. One of these days when I have time I'd like to do the stoichiometry to figure out what those byproducts could be, but that would only work if you had truly pure hormone.

Sorry for the rant lol. Just from having a chemistry background I highly doubt this shit is even remotely purified, considering the source especially.

IML Gear Cream!
As I said, I don't heat my syringes often, and only a little warm, not hot. The most likely things that would permeate through the plastic would be solvents at low heat. Real high temps are an entirely different story though

I put mine on a heating pad. Always have after I put got infected from water on the pin. I got infected because I put the pin in a cut of warm water by the way (bad idea was a newbie)

Heating pad makes oil flow through 25 gauge easier, reduces pip, and if there's any crystals helps with that.
Like said above. Warm not hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be a lot more effective to just fill the pin, put the cap on the needle, and then run hot water over the barrel of the syringe? Smaller amount to warm, more thorough etc?

Wait....Just scrolled bak up and saw Garlic's post about doing that. Still posting this so I get updates.

Also, I don't think warm tap water can lead to plastic being in you're shot. Could be wrong though.

Tren is the only thing that really goes bad with heat and that's at like 217F I believe. Water boils around 190F so even boiling water wouldn't hurt the gear. I toss loaded pins (mainly slin pins) on top of a reptile under tank heating pad and put a towel over it for a while. It does fine, goes thru the slin pin better anyway.

Hopefully wont have to do that with the miglyol stuff I have coming tho!

Tren is the only thing that really goes bad with heat and that's at like 217F I believe. Water boils around 190F so even boiling water wouldn't hurt the gear. I toss loaded pins (mainly slin pins) on top of a reptile under tank heating pad and put a towel over it for a while. It does fine, goes thru the slin pin better anyway.

Hopefully wont have to do that with the miglyol stuff I have coming tho!

Thats some awesome info bro! Thanks for that. Guess its safe to say that its okay to leave the vial in some warm-hot water without hurting the gear. (Avoiding water to the top of the vial)

As for warming up the sryinge...garlic does make some amazing points!

I guess it really all wires down to preference since everyone seems to be running successful cycles 👍🏻

warming contents slightly changes viscosity, it won't do shit for pip..It's an old school drawing hack with attempting to making drawing and pinning easier.. Use the correct gauge and you shouldn't have a prob..

You'll never be able to truly avoid the hestaime reaction, and acidic make up and PH of solvents, amount of hormonal concentration etc etc that attribute to localized site pip, volume is the only real supportive aide IMO..

Adding something to diluted the substances is a different story..It may assist, but there's still a absorption process that needs to take place, and some compounds are more soluble than others, and this alone can influence inflammations and absorption rates..There's a slew of influences!

As stated too much heat can remove more of the compound out of the oil. you can cook the compound out, much like food cooking with alcohol.

And good gear should have little to no pip on the most common of compounds. Yes test base, injectable whinny, etc, may have pup, but prop and cyp, tren, mast, eq, deca etc should not have pip. I've been using EP gear for years with no pip at all.

I have also home brewed lots of gear with zero pip. Idk why people buy prop that has pip anymore.

My friend WarriorBlaze wrote a great piece on warming gear. ..miss that guy he knew his shit and didn't draw any punches. ..

After I draw up my gear, I run the barrel of the syringe under hot water for a few seconds.

I just leave the gear alone, room temperature, draw with 21s and shoot with 23s or 25s, 23s are the best imo

Get Shredded!
i just dont get the whole warming thing. maybe i am spoiled shooting mct that goes in like water . also its 90 plus degrees year round where i live

I'm too lazy and often in too much of a hurry to warm it but would do it otherwise... seep the vials in hot water.

The problem I have with warm water on the syringe itself is that tap water isn't sterile and the syringe cap may not be waterproof. Will it matter? Dunno. But when we get infections, big or small, do we ever truly know the cause? Could be a drop of tap water.

i just dont get the whole warming thing. maybe i am spoiled shooting mct that goes in like water . also its 90 plus degrees year round where i live
I never warm it in the summer, but in the winter it gets pretty cold so the oil gets thick. I like to warm it to either draw it up into slin pins, or so I don't have to push so hard when I shoot it through a 25 on a 3cc barrel. When I push really hard I end up moving the needle around in my muscle a lot
I'm too lazy and often in too much of a hurry to warm it but would do it otherwise... seep the vials in hot water.

The problem I have with warm water on the syringe itself is that tap water isn't sterile and the syringe cap may not be waterproof. Will it matter? Dunno. But when we get infections, big or small, do we ever truly know the cause? Could be a drop of tap water.
That's why I use a heat pack that you can microwave. Just clean it once a week and you don't have to worry about that

To each his own .. good gear doesn't cause pip or much of it

^^^^^ That !!!

the OP is getting mucho answers that are all over the place with this topic. But that's ok. Everyone has their own way and their own reasons why they do things a certain way. In a certain way, I don't heat up the gear in hopes of preventing or reducing PIP. I'm not convinced that will really prevent it. I only warm up the glass vial to make it easier to inject with a 25g pin because 25g allows a quicker healing time in the injection sites than 23g does, and 23g definitely causes more bleeding and I don't need my wife finding blood stains on my underwear and then asking me what I'm doing.

In a certain way, I really like the heating pad idea, but it would take too long. I just turn on the hot water, clean the vial stopper while I'm waiting for the water to get hot, and then I hold the vial under the faucet while allowing only the bottom half of the vial to get wet. That way the rubber stopper never gets touched by water, and it only requires that I hold the vial under the running water for 15-20 seconds to thin out the gear a little bit. Another method I've used is to use a bowl that's shallow enough where the vial is taller than the bowl depth is, and run hot water into the bowl, and while it's overflowing into the sink, I place the glass vial ni the bowl. Again, it only takes about 20 seconds for the oil to warm up enough to make it glide through the 25g pins.

I dunno about the microwave idea. Since microwaves heat things from the inside out, I would think that the gear would be compromised using that method. But who knows.

How about making your own steroid?All tools provided.Easy steps,cheaper and safer.

How about making your own steroid?All tools provided.Easy steps,cheaper and safer.
And getting more attention from the U.S. customs LE because you're having raw powder coming in from a foreign source, causing LE to think it's narcotics, which likely increases the chances of seizure, and even a knock on your door by LE. No thanks. Someone who's a board member here has a son who recently had that happen due to him ordering raw powder. Once they analyzed the powder and realized it wasn't narcotics, he never heard from them again. But he drew their attention because of the raws, and he lost his gear too since they confiscated it in order to analyze it to see if it was narcotics. He must have felt like losing his lunch when LE knocked on his door. All so that he can make roids himself from the raws. Not worth it IMO

I definitely wouldn't microwave gear lol, I just microwave the heat pack then stick the vial in the pack.

This jack off has been posting the same thing in a bunch of threads. It's some Chinese dude

I definitely wouldn't microwave gear lol, I just microwave the heat pack then stick the vial in the pack.

This jack off has been posting the same thing in a bunch of threads. It's some Chinese dude

Nuking the shit would consequently create and ark with the metal cap displacing waves all over..The heat from a nuke box would create boiling points throughout the oil, kind of like when you heat something and its piping hot, yet still frozen on other areas..The microwave energy would initially destroy the hormone and possibly burn the carrier rendering it useless as a vehicle...If anyone attempts this, they should also crush their dbol and sprinkle it in their eyes for faster absorption..

Back