• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to know what to do?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the rub.

Most guys aren't fucking patient enough to learn their own bodies now days.

Most guys think there is a secret diet that works best.

Most guys don't REALLY track their food.

Most guys THINK they train hard but really dont.

Fucking pin size, strongest oral, best lab all that stuff means jack shit until you can eat and train.

Here is a challenge.

1) Get an app on your phone and track ALL of your food HONESTLY. Even track that slice of cake you had you fat piece of shit. Put it in there. Be honest with yourself.

2) Figure out your maintenance calories, again this will require some effort... Like 3 minutes. Split those calories 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat. Carbs and protein are 4 calories a gram and fat is 9 calories a gram. I did you work for you.

3) the next time you train, add 15lbs to every lift and don't fucking stop until you puke or get lightheaded. Even getting lightheaded means you rest for a few and get back under the fucking bar. Do this EVERY time you train.

4) be patient! Be patient! Be patient! Don't quit on 3 days because it isn't fun. Don't quit in a week because you haven't gained 10lbs, don't quit in a month because you are almost there! It takes fucking time and patience and attention to detail and food and hard ass gut busting fucking work when you REALLY want to go home.

It takes some big fucking nuts to eat right, train hard and go balls deep every day. Not many can do it, even myself but, I do it 95% of the time and it kinda shows.

Stop blaming pins and gear and tighten up the other stuff that's REALLY important.

Tren

I am tired of guys posting their lab report coming back at 2100ng/dl instead of 2600ng/dl as if that is why their gains suck.

Really?!?!

STFU!!!

I am tired of guys posting their lab report coming back at 2100ng/dl instead of 2600ng/dl as if that is why their gains suck.

Really?!?!

STFU!!!

Do you have anymore pics bro, you seem to have a lot of info and advice to give out, and have been around here for years. I'd imagine you gotta be pretty fucking yoked.

Here is the rub.

Fucking pin size, strongest oral, best lab all that stuff means jack shit until you can eat and train.

Here is a challenge.

1) Get an app on your phone and track ALL of your food HONESTLY. Even track that slice of cake you had you fat piece of shit. Put it in there. Be honest with yourself.

2) Figure out your maintenance calories, again this will require some effort... Like 3 minutes. Split those calories 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat. Carbs and protein are 4 calories a gram and fat is 9 calories a gram. I did you work for you.

3) the next time you train, add 15lbs to every lift and don't fucking stop until you puke or get lightheaded. Even getting lightheaded means you rest for a few and get back under the fucking bar. Do this EVERY time you train.

4) be patient! Be patient! Be patient! Don't quit on 3 days because it isn't fun. Don't quit in a week because you haven't gained 10lbs, don't quit in a month because you are almost there! It takes fucking time and patience and attention to detail and food and hard ass gut busting fucking work when you REALLY want to go home.

It takes some big fucking nuts to eat right, train hard and go balls deep every day. Not many can do it, even myself but, I do it 95% of the time and it kinda shows.

Stop blaming pins and gear and tighten up the other stuff that's REALLY important.

Tren

Bravo!
For me the toughest part of this game is the food...
Training is the fun part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words to live by.... Good stuff.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren

Awesome post . I like the new dickmode Monte. Preach on

I find MOST do not know how to manipulate their bodies with the gear , let alone diet and training.. we live in a world of entitlement.... where working hard is another myth that only few chase and bro science is scripture ..
everyone got a coach ,that uses a coach that's a pro , yet don't even understand the basics ..
I tip my hat to those of you that have the drive and dedication.. your far and few

Thank you for the post brother! This is a way of life for some of us. For others it's just a fad. Self discipline is my biggest challenge! Me vs Me. Fuck the gear fuck the matching shoes and shirt. I'm trying to beat the man I was yesterday and in order to do that I need knowledge, commitment, passion, strong work ethics, desire, etc. you just can't fake that shit for long. I am on this forum for knowledge and I appreciate everything you serious guys share!

I like the post Monte!

I bust my ass in the gym 6days a wk.
I don't have that thin beach body a lot of you guy's have but i still walk out of that gym like a champ.
Im not the biggest or the toughest but power lifting is what i like nobody will or can take that from me. So if i want to eat that big piece of cake i just can't. Im not that weak.

This 254lb body can def keep up with the best of them trust me just cuz im 40 don't play yourself i can def hang with most not all most 20 yr olds.

I like what mont is saying i agree the gym is were my heart is im dedicated for 20yrs now and tbere is no slowing down no matter how many times labs fucked me over both bunk trash shit tub gear. I still stand tall. Like a boss chest out..

Cheapthreads out..

I read this every week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh hell, i forgot all about this thread

It's still accurate though
Yep!
Can’t believe I never saw this before.

For those of you who ignore this advice, I pity you. It is possibly THE most accurate thing that I have ever read here.
The fact that he posted this before I really started on this forum and the shit I have read since tells me it has fallen mostly on deaf ears.

As always Monte, outstanding post!

p.s. Does this mean if I gots my food on point and train like a MFer but still don’t see gainz, that I shouldn’t bump my tren from 1 gram to 2 grams per week? I have caber on hand....and BP meds. Not sure if I can feeeeeel the juice yet.

As soon as I read "even track that slice of cake you fat piece of shit" I was out!! 🤣...

Back