• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Walther Gun Fans

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just came across this video. Its well done.....good marketing tool. Walther does make good products...American made...LDOG approves.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Every walther if I can make a quick $50+ I buy to resell very quickly.. ppq,ppx,p22,the old James bond german ones them fuckers used to bring $400 now $600-$800!
If walther made a belt fed I'd jump on it in a heartbeat even

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good commercial, dont know much about the Walther guns. Might have to check them out.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Every walther if I can make a quick $50+ I buy to resell very quickly.. ppq,ppx,p22,the old James bond german ones them fuckers used to bring $400 now $600-$800!
Copy that.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good commercial, dont know much about the Walther guns. Might have to check them out.
Good quality....I believe they are American made as well.

Zunteck

Registered Member
Reaction score
I love my P22 with the can on it. Sounds like a airsoft gun. So nice!

Oldman85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Been a Glock loyalist for a long time. I’ll fiddle around with some Walther’s next time I get the chance.

Though, every time a James Bond movie come out I do find myself lusting for a PPK.

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve never had the pleasure of shooting a walther before. Atleast not that I’m aware of
I can say my favorite pistol I’ve ever owned is my berreta .40 mini cougar !!

Djblast

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn. This makes me want to purchase a walther

Buck_242

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good quality....I believe they are American made as well.
I've read that Smith And Wesson make some of the models for Walther, and Walther makes some for S&W. M&P, maybe?
Either way, they are partners in some fashion.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a walther tpcal 6;35 .25 Ill never get rid of. Fully chromed with wooden grip.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Coolest pistols I have in my opinion is my great grandpa's bring backs luger and broomhandle both dirty bird out all over with marching serial # parts every where markings both were near the beginningof the war better made products, closer to the end they were rougher since they couldny get enough to the frontline quick enough..

Snub nose 2.5" hand engraved python best one out of my snake collection. I hand fitted all new target parts inside/outside, action like butter with a strong hair trigger. Carry it only on special occasions in the elephant skin holster.

Mint Sauer suhn 38h nazi with gov bring back papers allowing said soldier to legally bring it in America. Have a photo of the american soldier in uniform with his full name written in beautiful cursive writing by his wife on back of it, have the great grandsons signature and written testimony it is authentic I bought from for $500. Also has the German soldiers medals 3x and the original holster the American took off him all authenticated by the gov papers and great grandson.. papaw be rolling in his grave looks great in the shadow box tho!

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Coolest pistols I have in my opinion is my great grandpa's bring backs luger and broomhandle both dirty bird out all over with marching serial # parts every where markings both were near the beginningof the war better made products, closer to the end they were rougher since they couldny get enough to the frontline quick enough..

Snub nose 2.5" hand engraved python best one out of my snake collection. I hand fitted all new target parts inside/outside, action like butter with a strong hair trigger. Carry it only on special occasions in the elephant skin holster.

Mint Sauer suhn 38h nazi with gov bring back papers allowing said soldier to legally bring it in America. Have a photo of the american soldier in uniform with his full name written in beautiful cursive writing by his wife on back of it, have the great grandsons signature and written testimony it is authentic I bought from for $500. Also has the German soldiers medals 3x and the original holster the American took off him all authenticated by the gov papers and great grandson.. papaw be rolling in his grave looks great in the shadow box tho!
i also have a SKS bring back from the war also. i dont have any great history behind it other then the matching serial numbers and its on the lower side making it the first thousands of it in production

unfortunatly the wooden stock was rotted at certain places so i ended up making it modern with the tactical look. would like to get another wooden stock and hang up both my history guns for display

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Been a Glock loyalist for a long time. I’ll fiddle around with some Walther’s next time I get the chance.

Though, every time a James Bond movie come out I do find myself lusting for a PPK.
Lots of great options on the market.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score

Very nice

RX333

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a 43X i use for my EDC but looking at a nice "weekend" toy

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a 43X i use for my EDC but looking at a nice "weekend" toy
Get something different you can whip out and enjoy something ppl go aaahhhh that's nice! 30.carbine blackhawk revolver, binary 308., 7.62x54r psl, mp5 10mm, etc

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Glocks are very reliable but they are just too plain for me.

Glocks are plain, and if you sink money into it to customize it you’ll spend just as much if you were to buy something else. The market is also over saturated with them so if for some reason you want to sell it you’ll never get what you paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Psa dagger checkm out cheaper, look/feel like glock,threaded, steel internals...$375~ before tax,bs,etc

RX333

Registered Member
Reaction score
Psa dagger checkm out cheaper, look/feel like glock,threaded, steel internals...$375~ before tax,bs,etc
they typically bundle these w/ their ar platforms. 700 for both.. honestly a steal.

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score

Whats the quality? Can you abuse them like you can a Glock?

Greybeard

Registered Member
Reaction score

I have the 9mm CCP, that ting is built like a tank, I like it a lot. If I remember correctly it won an award or something for “Gun of the year”a few years back.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Glocks are plain, and if you sink money into it to customize it you’ll spend just as much if you were to buy something else. The market is also over saturated with them so if for some reason you want to sell it you’ll never get what you paid.

Well said

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have the 9mm CCP, that ting is built like a tank, I like it a lot. If I remember correctly it won an award or something for “Gun of the year”a few years back.

Ill look into them. I have been wanting a 22 pistol for awhile now. Something to shot with the kids in which it wouldnt cost so much and they can learn good technique under control.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score

No idea haven't had my hands on one yet but if I buy one to carry for a extended amount of time it's gonna get roughed up good.. its a tool treat it like one if your gonna trust your life with it "ranger capt friend of mine".. now I won't be slingn no anacondas down on the gravel tho with that said..

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey just heard today walther releasing a 22.mag pistol soon looks like a ppq sorta. Right there would be a excellent choice for a 5.56 Suppressor. That way your covered from 5.56/223.,5.7,22mag,22lr,other rifle 22. Cals..