• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Waiting for a order

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't like to really take stuff to the boards but it's been over 2 weeks no tracking I hope you can at least email and explain what's going on he keeps telling me to wait and wait then ghosted me this is supposed to be a neighborhood shipping line.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
It's possible we are just having communication issues. I don't think the sources intention is to do me bad hopefully we can resolve this.

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hope this gets resolved for you. I received my pack pretty fast.

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
broI'm sorry,I forgot your email addressPlease send me your email addressI will give you an answer as soon as possible

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I found your email addressVerifying the information.

MckeeNick

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
broWe verified the informationI sent you an emailPlease check your email

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just as I expected it was a communication issues everything is okay.

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Order came through he even threw into extra bottles we definitely had a communication issue but this source is good to go.

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey Durro, what up my friend I’m coming over here to rep for McKee. So we can try to solve some of the communication issues. He sent a email to admin to let him know, so I look forward to meeting some new guys & chatting with some old friends.

Durro

pct you must
Board Rep
Reaction score
Jhntruevine;1978151 said:
Hey Durro, what up my friend I’m coming over here to rep for McKee. So we can try to solve some of the communication issues. He sent a email to admin to let him know, so I look forward to meeting some new guys & chatting with some old friends.

Yes you rep for MK over at HCBB. Welcome to ASF good to see you here brother. I see Board Rep is in your signature you are good to go This is a great board you will do good here bro!

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome my friend & I look forward to meeting some new guys over here but I have seen some names I recognize from other boards over the years…good to be here & glad to be repping for McKee!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
So far everything is good. The 200mg NPP Broke down but instantly stables when I give a hot water bath. I would say it was from the cold weather when it shipped but this isn't a deal breaker for me. It's definitely legit and I would order more in the Future

Jhntruevine

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Great to hear…that it stabilized for you…I’ve had the same issues with high dosed gear myself over the years & had to do the good ol hot bath & it usually brings it back together..