• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

video of GSD found

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s funny. BTW GSD was nice enough to leave me a parting PM in my box. Instead of leaving me his addy like he promised he just told me how he not only wanted to rape my wife but also wanted to rape my whole family. I saved it for whenever he pops back in again. Lol

actually very inspiring, good work GSD

https://youtu.be/ZrtBX6TafHc

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s funny. BTW GSD was nice enough to leave me a parting PM in my box. Instead of leaving me his addy like he promised he just told me how he not only wanted to rape my wife but also wanted to rape my whole family. I saved it for whenever he pops back in again. Lol
dude post it

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
If I knew how to post a pm I definitely would have but now that he’s banned what purpose would it serve other than giving him another 5 minutes of fame.
highlight copy and paste, it serves good because these asshats comeback as gimmicks and we should always remember what pieces of shit they are, trolls get no quarter

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I knew how to post a pm I definitely would have but now that he’s banned what purpose would it serve other than giving him another 5 minutes of fame.

highlight copy and paste, it serves good because these asshats comeback as gimmicks and we should always remember what pieces of shit they are, trolls get no quarter

You both have valid arguments.

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score

That ain't funny really.
What did Rodney King say?
'Can't we all just get along?'

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score

Blow me you little cunt. You aren't shit but a bunch of God damn words on a screen. No one is that guy. Especially you. Go take care of your wife before I do, you cunt.

Blow me. I'll rape your whole family.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
That was his last two responses in his PM to me where he was supposed to leave addy. One was in a box and the lower was his last one. Not sure why it looks like that but thats as good as I can do with a copy and paste. I’m learning though. Lol

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
As you can see bro I never responded. He just kept leaving one rape threat after the other. There are more but I’m not getting aggravated all over again. That dude had me spitting nails for days.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Completely unaware but I like tits