• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vets give me a little advice on my low e2

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve been pinning 250mg test e e4d, 300mg tren e e4d and then I’ve been taking 25mg dbol and 50mg adrol on workout days. Also hcg at 250ius e4d same as my oils. I started with aromasin 12.5 eod and then I bumped it to every day because I’m just guessing my e2 level til I get bloods. I’m about 3 weeks in so I was going to get bloods in about two weeks but my e2 is now too low, im super lean, joints are creaky and my sex drive is probably less then it was before I started this cycle haha I can get it up and all but it’s definitely not up to par with what it should be. So that said, what’s my best route to raise it and how long do you think it’ll take? I skipped the aromasin today and my pin day is tomorrow. Skip it tomorrow also then restart aromasin 12.5 eod Saturday sound like a good plan? I want my test levels to be consistent and also be off the orals when I get bloods so I’m basically guessing til then. Thanks guys

dbol not being constant is probably a problem.

drop the Dbol or dose it daily so you can get e2 under control, otherwise your e2 will be a rollercoaster

dbol not being constant is probably a problem.

drop the Dbol or dose it daily so you can get e2 under control, otherwise your e2 will be a rollercoaster

You think so, only 25mg? Like 5 days a week usually but you’re right that could be a factor, I didn’t think about that. But I’ve experienced messing with doses before and I break out on my shoulders bad and right now I have nothing. It’s all guess work for 2 weeks but I’ll probably just drop the dbol then.

Hmmmmmm, no way to know for sure but it sounds like estrogen is crashed.

Just stop aromasin for a week then back on 12.5 aromsin EOD.

A whole week off of it won’t cause it rise too fast? And also that’ll give me one week back on the aromasin before I get bloods, you think everything will be stabilized enough by then to give accurate results?

I would just stop the aromasin. If it's bad you might want to pin some prop to get it back up. Mine took about a week to start rebounding and even longer for my joints and stuff to feel better. I actually haven't taken any AI in about 3 weeks I think

Crashed estrogen sucks man.

So I’ve been pinning 250mg test e e4d, 300mg tren e e4d and then I’ve been taking 25mg dbol and 50mg adrol on workout days. Also hcg at 250ius e4d same as my oils. I started with aromasin 12.5 eod and then I bumped it to every day because I’m just guessing my e2 level til I get bloods. I’m about 3 weeks in so I was going to get bloods in about two weeks but my e2 is now too low, im super lean, joints are creaky and my sex drive is probably less then it was before I started this cycle haha I can get it up and all but it’s definitely not up to par with what it should be. So that said, what’s my best route to raise it and how long do you think it’ll take? I skipped the aromasin today and my pin day is tomorrow. Skip it tomorrow also then restart aromasin 12.5 eod Saturday sound like a good plan? I want my test levels to be consistent and also be off the orals when I get bloods so I’m basically guessing til then. Thanks guys
Comment about loss of or lower than normal sex drive and creaking could be do to low E. But your taking300mg tren every 4days. Are you sweating a lot?. An Excessive Loss of water could cause the stiffness and creaking feeling. How is the sweating. You staying hydrated.? Also how is your bp. If your bp is staying up high this can cause a drop in libido,stamino etc
Your pinning e4d. Such as monday and fri?
How many days a week you working out?
Im only asking cuz thats when you said your taking dbol and drol?
I honestly wouldnt think 12.5 asin eod with all your taking would crash your E. But we are all different.
Only thing if you stop all your orals. Wait then get bloods. How are you gonna know what was doing what?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmm, no way to know for sure but it sounds like estrogen is crashed.

Just stop aromasin for a week then back on 12.5 aromsin EOD.

This probably best choice

Comment about loss of or lower than normal sex drive and creaking could be do to low E. But your taking300mg tren every 4days. Are you sweating a lot?. An Excessive Loss of water could cause the stiffness and creaking feeling. How is the sweating. You staying hydrated.? Also how is your bp. If your bp is staying up high this can cause a drop in libido,stamino etc
Your pinning e4d. Such as monday and fri?
How many days a week you working out?
Im only asking cuz thats when you said your taking dbol and drol?
I honestly wouldnt think 12.5 asin eod with all your taking would crash your E. But we are all different.
Only thing if you stop all your orals. Wait then get bloods. How are you gonna know what was doing what?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

No sweating at all, I’m very hydrated all day. I pin every 4th day regardless of the day of the week. I workout about 5-6 days a week. I’ve been taking 12.5 every day for about the last week and a half I think, I’d have to look at my calendar to be sure which I will tomorrow. But I think that’s definitely overdoing it, I was just paranoid with the dbol and hcg added in there. I want to get bloods off the orals so I’m dialed in for the rest of my cycle. If my e2 comes back at a good spot and then I quit the dbol, then I’m back to guessing trying to get it right again by lowering my AI dose

I would just stop the aromasin. If it's bad you might want to pin some prop to get it back up. Mine took about a week to start rebounding and even longer for my joints and stuff to feel better. I actually haven't taken any AI in about 3 weeks I think

Crashed estrogen sucks man.

I think ill take skips advice and cut the aromasin for a week. I pin tomorrow so I’ll throw some prop in there as well and see if that can help. I don’t think it’s completely crashed, I’ve crashed it intentionally before for a flare up and this isn’t the same I just think it’s lower then anyone would like

IML Gear Cream!
I think ill take skips advice and cut the aromasin for a week. I pin tomorrow so I’ll throw some prop in there as well and see if that can help. I don’t think it’s completely crashed, I’ve crashed it intentionally before for a flare up and this isn’t the same I just think it’s lower then anyone would like
Try the aromasin 12.5 eod after you restart
250mg of test is a low dose
And get some prami or caber for the tren.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Try the aromasin 12.5 eod after you restart
250mg of test is a low dose
And get some prami or caber for the tren.

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

That’s the plan, that’s 250 every 4 days. So it’s weird and not to high I know but hopefully this bounces back quick and 12.5 eod is enough. I have caber on hand, thanks bro

It takes days for the aromatase enzyme to build up estrogen levels. I would give it a week break from aromasin and let the number increase then add the aromasin back in. Even if you get out of range with estrogen it would only be for a few days at most.

I think you should start back up on aromasin taking 6.25mg daily instead of 12.5mg every other day. The half life of aromasin is too short for EOD dosing and not as effective at controlling estrogen levels.

One thing to remember is higher estrogen is not a bad thing, unless you have some unreal reaction to slightly elevated estrogen which very few do, higher estrogen is beneficial.

Higher conversion of test to estrogen also raises IGF levels, more fat burning and more LBM. Kill your estrogen and you kill those the benefits.

If you were on 250-300mg of test-e weekly and no dbol I would recommend 12.5mg aromasin 24 hours after each shot to knock down estrogen conversion as that works very well, but with the dbol I say 6.25mg daily.

As to caber or prami, very few guys are effected by prolactin issues as long as estrogen is within range.

Especially with tren, you are much less likely to have prolactin issues compared to NPP or Deca.

Draw blood in 2 weeks or so after you start back up on aromasin

Yeah if it's not that bad don't push it like I had to lol. I crashed mine with adex, aromasin doesn't do it quite like adex or letro can

It takes days for the aromatase enzyme to build up estrogen levels. I would give it a week break from aromasin and let the number increase then add the aromasin back in. Even if you get out of range with estrogen it would only be for a few days at most.

I think you should start back up on aromasin taking 6.25mg daily instead of 12.5mg every other day. The half life of aromasin is too short for EOD dosing and not as effective at controlling estrogen levels.

One thing to remember is higher estrogen is not a bad thing, unless you have some unreal reaction to slightly elevated estrogen which very few do, higher estrogen is beneficial.

Higher conversion of test to estrogen also raises IGF levels, more fat burning and more LBM. Kill your estrogen and you kill those the benefits.

If you were on 250-300mg of test-e weekly and no dbol I would recommend 12.5mg aromasin 24 hours after each shot to knock down estrogen conversion as that works very well, but with the dbol I say 6.25mg daily.

As to caber or prami, very few guys are effected by prolactin issues as long as estrogen is within range.

Especially with tren, you are much less likely to have prolactin issues compared to NPP or Deca.

Draw blood in 2 weeks or so after you start back up on aromasin

Thanks for the advice bro I really appreciate it. I just get flare ups pretty easy as soon as my estro starts creeping up there so I always start high on the ai and lower as needed. And remember I’m not on 250 a week I’m on 250 e4d so that’s something like a little over 400 a week if I were to do the math. But I’m going to take your advice and I’ll report back and let you know how it goes, bloods should come in about 3 weeks then

Skip's got you covered! Be careful not to hurt yourself while it's that low, you'll be a lot more prone to tendonitis and stuff until it comes back up. Don't be like me and tear a rotator cuff! Lol

Skip's got you covered! Be careful not to hurt yourself while it's that low, you'll be a lot more prone to tendonitis and stuff until it comes back up. Don't be like me and tear a rotator cuff! Lol

Yeah that doesn’t sound like fun haha. I think skip is right I just don’t like risking high e2 at all, I’m still super paranoid about it after using rc AIs my first two cycles. After the week I bet I’ll be back to a million bucks and beating my dick raw which was the main goal of this cycle

Drink soy milk and grab some flax seeds. Google how to raise estrogen. I crashed mine with too much Aromasin. It sux!! Will take a cpl weeks or so to get it back. Aromasin eod or e3d. I was running 600 test and 700 Tren a wk. took 12.5 every 3 to 4 days and e2 was in check. Good luck.

Shit I hope it doesn’t take a couple weeks haha but I’ll report back on how it goes

Get Shredded!
I know aromasin is all the hype these days but I’ve never had any luck with it. Tried all kinds of dosing schedules but e still all over the map. With dex I can keep it perfect. Nice thing about dex is ease you can bring it back up if you get too low. The pharmacy sent me .5 caps instead of my usual .25 one time by mistake. Didn’t have my go to dbol at the time but a little bit of trest reverses the problem in short order.

Not really adding to the convo, but why would you only take DBol and anadrol on workout days. That will do nothing for you?

I know aromasin is all the hype these days but I’ve never had any luck with it. Tried all kinds of dosing schedules but e still all over the map. With dex I can keep it perfect. Nice thing about dex is ease you can bring it back up if you get too low. The pharmacy sent me .5 caps instead of my usual .25 one time by mistake. Didn’t have my go to dbol at the time but a little bit of trest reverses the problem in short order.
See I'm just the opposite. I can keep my levels more stable with aromasin plus it's easier on my lipids, adex leaves me rebounding all over the place. Plus it's much easier to crash e2 with adex imo
Not really adding to the convo, but why would you only take DBol and anadrol on workout days. That will do nothing for you?
Not answering for the op, but I like using orals preworkout occasionally. Get a good pump, more motivation, etc. Especially dbol. Just makes me feel like lifting. You don't get quite as much in terms of gains from it, but you also get a lot less sides at the same time

Interesting. I didn't think it would work into your system that fast.

Interesting. I didn't think it would work into your system that fast.
Of course I'm pretty sensitive to all drugs, regardless of type. Orals hit me first dose, some like winny don't do much but drol, SD, dbol, anavar, Halo, etc give me a noticable boost and some a good pump. Same with any street drugs, they hit me much faster and harder than other people and wear off quicker. Kinda weird but that's how my body is. Hell I can feel a large increase in test dose in a day or two. Won't see much right away but I definitely feel it

Not true at all, you definitely get gains although not as much as ed dosing but the trade off is less side effects.

Example. Anadrol gives me headaches and high blood pressure dosed every day but those sides are not a problem when dosed eod, a lot less water retention too, which is what contributes to headaches and hbp.

It definitely works and works well. I honestly can’t tell any difference from last cycle when I took it on even off days

See I'm just the opposite. I can keep my levels more stable with aromasin plus it's easier on my lipids, adex leaves me rebounding all over the place. Plus it's much easier to crash e2 with adex imo
Not answering for the op, but I like using orals preworkout occasionally. Get a good pump, more motivation, etc. Especially dbol. Just makes me feel like lifting. You don't get quite as much in terms of gains from it, but you also get a lot less sides at the same time

Oh believe me I wish aromasin worked but for whatever reason it just doesn’t for me, tries several times with several differnt kinds. I require very little ai compared to a lot of people and the results on the lipids are basically non existent as per my many blood work experiments.

When I see folks on certain things struggling to control estrogen with huge amounts of aromasin saying they won’t try dex because of lipids I just shake my head. Mainly high estrogen producing orals. Worrying about your lipids while on a high dose of dbol is just stupid. Or if trest has e through the roof and aromasin doesn’t seem to be working at least try adex or even letro if need be. I like being ready for anything and always ready to try a different path to get the results I’m looking for..

Oh believe me I wish aromasin worked but for whatever reason it just doesn’t for me, tries several times with several differnt kinds. I require very little ai compared to a lot of people and the results on the lipids are basically non existent as per my many blood work experiments.

When I see folks on certain things struggling to control estrogen with huge amounts of aromasin saying they won’t try dex because of lipids I just shake my head. Mainly high estrogen producing orals. Worrying about your lipids while on a high dose of dbol is just stupid. Or if trest has e through the roof and aromasin doesn’t seem to be working at least try adex or even letro if need be. I like being ready for anything and always ready to try a different path to get the results I’m looking for..

Aromasin is known for not working for a small percentage of men.

Not true at all, you definitely get gains although not as much as ed dosing but the trade off is less side effects.

Example. Anadrol gives me headaches and high blood pressure dosed every day but those sides are not a problem when dosed eod, a lot less water retention too, which is what contributes to headaches and hbp.

I add.. you can run it a lot longer like this, I actually get far better results taking on training days and not ED

Back