• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Various news stories you don't hear on MSM. Feel free to add news.

Let’s at least call it what it is.

Mammon

And maybe recognize that this obsession is actually worship.

Pretty sure Jesus would agree.

Let’s at least call it what it is.

Mammon

And maybe recognize that this obsession is actually worship.

Pretty sure Jesus would agree.
Jesus taught about money a LOT. Its interesting to look at the teachings in aggregate.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul has ordered state landmarks, including One World Trade Center, to be lit up on Easter Sunday in the colors of the transgender flag.

It does seem kinda weird to honor the LGBT community during a holiday celebrating the goddess of fertility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Also April 2nd should be schizophrenic people day. Where all the heavily medicated schizophrenics skip their meds and we as a society tell them that their voices are real and that their neighbor really is a demon that’s trying to kill them…. And the cereal box really is telling them to kill your bosses dog.

How many sex chromosomes do transies have?

Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

This includes, but is not limited to:

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked
• Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
• Should have never kept kids out of school
• Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
• Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
• Hospitals murdered COVID patients
• COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
• Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
• Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a “vaccine”
• Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
• Vaccine mandates are wrong
• More shots = more risk of infection
• COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

April 1st should be trans day.

Makes more sense… ya know ya get a decent looking bar slut home and she has a dick …. April fools!! Lol
Crying game day. Haha, I got a dick fool.
Fool gets gun: You're dead fuckin tranny motherfucker.

Bill Maher Drops Stunning Monologue on the COVID “Experts” Who Got It Wrong

“A lot of the dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be CORRECT.”

This includes, but is not limited to:

• COVID came from a lab
• Ivermectin worked
• Masks offered no benefit and were harmful
• Should have never kept kids out of school
• Natural immunity is better than vaccinated immunity
• Long COVID is often a symptom of long vax
• Hospitals murdered COVID patients
• COVID fatality rate and death count were highly inflated
• Unvaccinated were scapegoated for the failure of the shots
• Early treatment was suppressed to make way for a “vaccine”
• Risks of the jab were intentionally hidden from the public
• Vaccine mandates are wrong
• More shots = more risk of infection
• COVID shots are neither safe nor effective

Bill doesn't know whose team he's on anymore

Bill is on Bill's team, whatever gets views. 🤷 Controversy = relevance in society and media.

He's a moderate liberal not a crazy modern far leftist. The traditional liberals see the crazy train that their party has become.

He's a moderate liberal not a crazy modern far leftist. The traditional liberals see the crazy train that their party has become.

I actually agree with this, but I’d argue there are more moderate voices left in the Democratic Party than the GOP. Y’all chased most of moderate conservatives out.

I actually agree with this, but I’d argue there are more moderate voices left in the Democratic Party than the GOP. Y’all chased most of moderate conservatives out.

Yeah, they’re Democrats now.

Atta boy Donnie!

This is NOT in my portfolio, $58.2 loss for 2023.
What a businessman.
61.96 open today, now sitting at 47.99. Oof! Gee, I bet no one saw that coming. :D
Of course that comes on the heels of the recent announcement of the disastrous 2023 apparently showing perception means shit and the actual company numbers mean something.
I wonder how many lucky ones bought low and got out before the melt.

That explains the sneaker and Bible gig.
He can't sell DJT stocks for 6 months. In that time period, the stock could be close to worthless. Now he can and probably will try to change that agreement but when and if he does, that will be the end of that gig and then he will have even more lawsuits and of course he will have fucked over even more of those that are loyal to him.

MSNBC: It’s ‘Game Over’ for Fani Willis and Nathan Wade
Fuck that Nasty bitch and her Gay ass looking boytoy. I am so confident that these two igits had stand in's take their Georgia BAR exams, I would bet both my saggy balls on it! Fucking low I.Q. Commie MFs!

If you knew anything about our country’s, especially Texas, power system, you’d know how incorrect that statement actually is.

Has nothing to do with usage. It’s cascaded by deregulation and block purchasing being insufficient during cold weather.
Hey Gunz,
I know this is dated, and I have only seen it now. Question? Do you live in Texas?

Back