• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Various news stories you don't hear on MSM. Feel free to add news.

For two decades, Diddy was the Democrats’ biggest black celebrity influencer. Democrats used Diddy’s charisma, star power and street cred in the black community, every single election. He was a political enforcer and in the back pocket of the powerful. That made him powerful, with a free pass. Now if Diddy’s found guilty, he’s a combination of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. So how prevalent is sexual blackmail in American industry and Democrat politics? It’s more than you think. And the powerful not only tolerate it, they participate in it.

For two decades, Diddy was the Democrats’ biggest black celebrity influencer. Democrats used Diddy’s charisma, star power and street cred in the black community, every single election. He was a political enforcer and in the back pocket of the powerful. That made him powerful, with a free pass. Now if Diddy’s found guilty, he’s a combination of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. So how prevalent is sexual blackmail in American industry and Democrat politics? It’s more than you think. And the powerful not only tolerate it, they participate in it.

You mean p. Diddlerstein right?

We’re talking about p.diddlerstein…. He’s a kid toucher.

Just like all the rest of ‘em.

The time to kill the Bible was talking about … is now…. and probably the last 40 years or so.

So, this is newsworthy. Its utter slavery once implemented. They can program money, turn it off, freeze it, tie it to a social credit system, etc. All buying and selling will be controlled. I'm guessing we have 2 years max.

SWIFT planning launch of new central bank digital currency platform in 12-24 months​

Time is getting short on the money. Get what you can asap. 🤷
Once this is global, you only get what they give, and can only buy what they allow.

Diddy was never anything but an "anything for fame" snake, Clive's handle on the hip-hop money bag.
He was always scum, and just got bigger and scummier.
He has ZERO "street cred"... but for the industry's purposes, anyone with extra melanin = "street cred".

The Diddy story is also being suppressed incertain ways... this was way more than 17 year old girls... it was children... but just like when Belechik and his buddies got popped passing kids around at the Superbowl, the media made it about female prositutes and teenage girls.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This fucking place has gone full tilt off the crazy train rails.

Now go run to Arnold and try to guilt trip him about how he owes you "protection" from all the "persecution" you suffer here. 😉

weird that they raided his place to take harddrives and not to free humans being trafficked? all I see are pictures of someones house being rummaged thru and not one victim coming foward. seems like a spook operation to me

You got that wrong too.
Crazy fuckers sound like dumb fuckers to smart fuckers 🤷🏿‍♂️
😄 whats the weather like in your world? Partly delusional with a chance of woke in the afternoon?

Get Shredded!
Hey, I got respect for both of you. I don't have to agree with yall on politics or morality to know you both know what your talking about in this forum. 👍💪

weird that they raided his place to take harddrives and not to free humans being trafficked? all I see are pictures of someones house being rummaged thru and not one victim coming foward. seems like a spook operation to me

I’m pretty sure Diddy just settled a huge lawsuit of victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back