• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Vaccinated while being pregnant..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All right, kind of a weird question. I got a kid on the way my wife got vaccinated before she knew she was pregnant. I told her not to get it but she didn't give a fuck what I think. I told her I'd rather die than get it. Anyway

I keep reading crazy shit about babies being deformed, odd colors, small genitalia, stillbirths are way more common.

Now I'm not sure if this is all just Alex Jones crazy talk or is there any truth to this.

Has anyone popped out a kid in the last few months while your girl was vaccinated? Just looking for a little peace of mind from someone I fucking know rather than the internet. I pray it's all bulshit don't want to bring it up to the wife don't want her thinking about anything like that.

Thanks bro's..
Concerned dad.

Lots of miscarriages. Haven't seen much as far as birth defects. There are plenty of studies and even the vax companies are starting to admit pregnancy and vax don't go together.

I will say this. When I worked in the medical field, we NEVER advocated women doing anything while pregnant. Doctors wouldn't let them blink twice. No flu vaccines, nothing. Doctors wouldn't even let soon to be moms drink more then a glass of wine

Then Covid enters and this fucking asshole Fauci and the FDA and NIH and WHO suddenly act like getting vaccinated during Pregnancy is healthy.

It's not.

I'm sorry to hear that she got this minus knowing. I truly hope both her and your child are safe and sound sir.

My best wishes to to you and oh yeah, Congrats! Is this your first?

I think you/she will be fine, I’m not even sure this vaccine do anything at all since so many ppl still get it 🤷🏻*♂️

First off congrats bro, I’m actually trying for a kid myself right now. Me and the wife are against it but I heard I cant go in the delivery room without one, which would force me to get it because I’d want to be there.

As for your question my sister was pregnant when she got the vaccine and her baby is perfectly healthy, you should be fine bro.

Best of luck!

I will say this. When I worked in the medical field, we NEVER advocated women doing anything while pregnant. Doctors wouldn't let them blink twice. No flu vaccines, nothing. Doctors wouldn't even let soon to be moms drink more then a glass of wine

Then Covid enters and this fucking asshole Fauci and the FDA and NIH and WHO suddenly act like getting vaccinated during Pregnancy is healthy.

It's not.

I'm sorry to hear that she got this minus knowing. I truly hope both her and your child are safe and sound sir.

My best wishes to to you and oh yeah, Congrats! Is this your first?

Thank you bro. My kid better be 100% or I'm going to be sooooooooo pissed. She wouldn't have got it if she would have known. We found out about a week later.

2nd one. First one is now 7 months old.. about to have Irish twins lol.

So SB..if the father of your child wants to be there he will have to get the Vax..
Had to bust your balls...Brother..

But Congrats..hope all goes well..

First off congrats bro, I’m actually trying for a kid myself right now. Me and the wife are against it but I heard I cant go in the delivery room without one, which would force me to get it because I’d want to be there.

As for your question my sister was pregnant when she got the vaccine and her baby is perfectly healthy, you should be fine bro.

Best of luck!

Thank you man, I appreciate that. So I know it is possible. I had my first kid in the heart of covid 7 months ago they weren't requiring the vaccine card yet so not sure.

All I know is I got a fake one haha. You should to. You got to be in there. It's your job to cut the cord haha. Shits crazy bro. Hope your ready!! Its a life changer

Never wanted any kids. Now that I have one, I wouldn't change a thing. So awesome, hard at times. Well worth it tho. Good luck bro, keep trying you'll pop one out soon. I had to literally get off everything for three years cold turkey.

Last edited:
So SB..if the father of your child wants to be there he will have to get the Vax..
Had to bust your balls...Brother..

But Congrats..hope all goes well..

Lol you sob!! Thank you bro!!

Thank you bro. My kid better be 100% or I'm going to be sooooooooo pissed. She wouldn't have got it if she would have known. We found out about a week later.

2nd one. First one is now 7 months old.. about to have Irish twins lol.

Congrats! I got a "rhythm method" baby too. Wife got her tubes tied after that one. :roflmao:

Nothing like having two of them in diapers.

Thank you man, I appreciate that. So I know it is possible. I had my first kid in the heart of covid 7 months ago they weren't requiring the vaccine card yet so not sure.

All I know is I got a fake one haha. You should to. You got to be in there. It's your job to cut the cord haha. Shits crazy bro. Hope your ready!! Its a life changer

Never wanted any kids. Now that I have one, I wouldn't change a thing. So awesome, hard at times. Well worth it tho. Good luck bro, keep trying you'll pop one out soon. I had to literally get off everything for three years cold turkey.

Pretty much in the same boat you were in. Never wanted one, but after getting married, and seeing other family members having kids, it kinda sparked us to want one. I just went cold turkey off everything too. Better to try now than later. Figured if I continued juicing another 5 years it might get to that point of no return so need to take the opportunity now. Did you take any HCG, HMG, or Clomid? Or follow any protocol? I’m on Dave Palumbos, giving it my best shot. And did you think twice about getting back on after having the kid? So much to think about bro. And good idea, might have to get a fake card.

Oh my GAAAAWD...
PLEASE... Pretty please cite which twiiter account u got that boo shit from.
Stop it..
Fact check: No evidence Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines cause miscarriage

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...9-vaccines-dont-cause-miscarriage/6446010001/

Ugh...It's literally in VAERS you dumb fuck. Turn off your fucking tv and read something besides the asshole bleach bottle instructions.

Nevermind the REST of the studies out there. If you truly wanted to know something, you could go read the covid thread. I'm not your google home or alexa.

Pretty much in the same boat you were in. Never wanted one, but after getting married, and seeing other family members having kids, it kinda sparked us to want one. I just went cold turkey off everything too. Better to try now than later. Figured if I continued juicing another 5 years it might get to that point of no return so need to take the opportunity now. Did you take any HCG, HMG, or Clomid? Or follow any protocol? I’m on Dave Palumbos, giving it my best shot. And did you think twice about getting back on after having the kid? So much to think about bro. And good idea, might have to get a fake card.

Yeah bro all the friends having kids will definitely make you want to as well. Nah bro literally quit everything no pct nothing. I lost 40 lb and look like I had cancer for about three years lol.

My friends were like what the fuck happened to you lol. Yeah I thought about it, getting back on and what not. But during those years I was off I ate super clean and there's no fucking way im not heathly. Blood work was great.

Honestly I think about it everyday. Can't die early have to see my kids grow up. My dad was never around and I don't want that for my kids. But... fuck man I got to live my life too lol.

You definitely start looking at life in the long term. Good luck bro keep shooting those loads, haha. You'll have a kid sooner or later. I'm sure the hcgh mg or Clomid will definitely help you though get there quicker!

Ya bro you got to get a card. Got to be in the delivery room. You'll regret it if you don't.

Congrats! I got a "rhythm method" baby too. Wife got her tubes tied after that one. :roflmao:

Nothing like having two of them in diapers.

You had 2 in diapers at the same time? How was that bro? Sounds so fuckin hard!! I'm hoping my wife has a world record for carrying a baby the longest. Like 14 more months would be nice lol

You had 2 in diapers at the same time? How was that bro? Sounds so fuckin hard!! I'm hoping my wife has a world record for carrying a baby the longest. Like 14 more months would be nice lol

It worked out great. Both girls and they were super close growing up. Shared a bedroom and even had bunkbeds up until they were at that age that "we want our own rooms". Which was shortly after school started. Peer pressure. They're grown now and families of their own, but they are still super close.

Yeah bro all the friends having kids will definitely make you want to as well. Nah bro literally quit everything no pct nothing. I lost 40 lb and look like I had cancer for about three years lol.

My friends were like what the fuck happened to you lol. Yeah I thought about it, getting back on and what not. But during those years I was off I ate super clean and there's no fucking way im not heathly. Blood work was great.

Honestly I think about it everyday. Can't die early have to see my kids grow up. My dad was never around and I don't want that for my kids. But... fuck man I got to live my life too lol.

You definitely start looking at life in the long term. Good luck bro keep shooting those loads, haha. You'll have a kid sooner or later. I'm sure the hcgh mg or Clomid will definitely help you though get there quicker!

Ya bro you got to get a card. Got to be in the delivery room. You'll regret it if you don't.

It would be very hard to return to the juice after. My Dad passed when I was young, but he also had me at 50 years old. I’m thinking long term now and its scary lol

And you had me laughing when you said you lost 40lb and looked like you had cancer. But look what you accomplished, well worth it in my opinion.

My girls ovulating, gonna go shoot a load now lol

Ugh...It's literally in VAERS you dumb fuck. Turn off your fucking tv and read something besides the asshole bleach bottle instructions.

Nevermind the REST of the studies out there. If you truly wanted to know something, you could go read the covid thread. I'm not your google home or alexa.

Sooooo all that post means is you DON'T have a credible source for your claim.
I did research it.. and I posted my findings.
It took me all of 12 seconds to find that link.

Sooooo all that post means is you DON'T have a credible source for your claim.
I did research it.. and I posted my findings.
It took me all of 12 seconds to find that link.

VAERS is a source. You're so ignorant of things, you probably don't understand that though. Googling something and posting the first webpage that fits your narrative is not research.

Having said that, VAERS is a govt entity and recently fudged the numbers LOWER than what they had previously reported. And it is only reporting 1-10% of actual cases by it's own admission and design. So it is literally the low end of the spectrum and then some. At this point, it is the number of cases the govt is *willing* to admit happened. And it is still exponentially above acceptable and previously established norms.

It worked out great. Both girls and they were super close growing up. Shared a bedroom and even had bunkbeds up until they were at that age that "we want our own rooms". Which was shortly after school started. Peer pressure. They're grown now and families of their own, but they are still super close.

Thats awesome bro, I'm hoping I have another girl for the same reason. I had a brother growing up a year older than me and we were super close, I'd like the samething for her. Couldn't imagine having a boy now that I have a one girl!

Oh boy Multi.. I'm aware of what it is.
My response to you is..
AGAIN... the same fucken link I posted before.
https://www.poynter.org/fact-checki...-fears-about-vaccines-impact-on-fetal-health/

hmmm...want me to discredit your "source" in the same fashion you like to do? OK...Your boys above are also "politifact" which has already been caught in lies. It's nice to run a media company and then create a fact checking organization that then supports your lies, huh? That's not rumors, that is their claim to fame (among other things). "It must be true...Carl on the same payroll and in the next office said so." Shall we get into the Soros funding they receive?

If u can discredit a source I post with a CREDIBLE source then fuck yeah.
All sources tilt their viewpoint.
The point is.. Most of this anti vax BOO SHIT is not from credible sources in any way shape or form.

If u can discredit a source I post with a CREDIBLE source then fuck yeah.
All sources tilt their viewpoint.
The point is.. Most of this anti vax BOO SHIT is not from credible sources in any way shape or form.

OK....here's the problem with THAT line of thinking. I *can* go find studies that say vax causes miscarriages. Just as *you* can go find studies that say vax does NOT cause miscarriages. Studies are as biased as the news.

So let's put it in terms of real life experiences. At any given time I can count the number of pregnant women I know on one hand. Not many. If one has a miscarriage, it's a coincidence and a normal part of life, etc, etc. If two have a miscarriage, then it raises eyebrows. When it hits three, it's a fucking pattern that can't be ignored. Especially when it is shortly after getting vaxxed. Nevermind that we have a family member that works NICU and has seen firsthand a dramatic increase in miscarriages in recent months. Not to mention she obviously talks to other medical staff. And just in case you think, "oh she's spreading antivax rumors"....she is vaxxed and is/was on the fence about it being good or bad. But the more she's seen, the more she leans towards "bad". I don't know about the docs in your area, but most of the ones here are recommending against it for pregnant or wanting to conceive women.

Valid points and perhaps worth a closer investigation.
Agreed.
But until that investigation - from the cdc- says this, I'm hesitant to agree.

Valid points and perhaps worth a closer investigation.
Agreed.
But until that investigation - from the cdc- says this, I'm hesitant to agree.

I think this is probably worth seeing. You "should" have seen it by now, but just in case. This points to the *fact* that the vax was politicized a LONG time ago. This is "your" side repeating over and over to not trust it...not to trust the fda....not to trust the cdc. But *now* you're willing to trust them?

Vid:
https://t.me/TheTrumpist/6843

BTW...it's funny that you're now supporting Trump's not one, but three..."miracle" vaccines. That's the difference between us that you fail to either comprehend or recognize. We don't blindly support one side's agenda.

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-29_20-03-17.jpg
    photo_2021-05-29_20-03-17.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 12
When did I ever say I wasn't pro vaccine?

Back