• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Using igf to drop blood sugar

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I was thinking of coming off gh while in this bulk. My carbs are easily around 750 a day. Protein is 500 which is overkill I know, but I like keeping fats extremely low bc I feel like crap everytime I raise them and digestion goes to hell. Same with fiber. Anyways, I eat a big meal before bed (200-250 protein and 400 carbs or so) and in the morning blood sugar is high. Basically I want to just use Igf. No gh and no no insulin if not using gh. It seems like metformin gives me gastric distress. Would a big dose keep blood sugar lower for when I test it in the am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10905488/
These findings demonstrated that IGF-I replacement resulted in significant alterations in glucose and protein metabolism in the basal and insulin-stimulated states. These effects were associated with increased insulin sensitivity, and they underline the major role of IGF-I in protein and glucose metabolism in type 1 diabetes.

IF you are diabetic, you'll need to find which dosage will work for you.

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ok, just did a little test on myself using Insubolic to lower blood sugar. At lunch today I consumed rice with some orange juice post WO. Tested my BS at 14:30, was 280. So I took a 200 mcg inj of Insubolic at that time. @ 18:00 it measured 214. Yesterday I did something similar without the Insubolic, My BS remained closer to 300.

I'm taking 5 IU HGH ED am, and it does seem to help refresh the insulin receptors. I really don't want a higher dose but I believe if you take HGH and don't want to take insulin you could experience a good effect with 2-3 doses a day. To really know you need a blood sugar monitor, they are $25 + on Amazon. I wouldn't take HGH without a BS monitor (not your wife, that's the OTHER BS monitor)....

Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info.

People with diabetes may not see the same results or need to run IGF-1 at higher dosages.

RS

Yea it didnt lower it for me and since stopped taking gh igf and slin bc of abdominal distension